RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm

"Right." Aeton said, smiling and jerking his head upward to show that he was going to fly there.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Gryon's ears perked, and he strolled over to where Ashra was pointing with her muzzle. He gently scraped around with his paws and probed with his nose, and eventually there was a flash of a leafy yellow beneath the snow. Indeed, Ashra had detected some goldenrod. "You have a good nose," he said absently, picking up the herbs in his teeth.

The stranger was wandering around through the snow. He rather liked how it felt beneath his paw-pads, and he also liked how it looked when he wasn't stepping through it. The air was too frigid to fly at the moment, and his featherless wings were freezing anyway. Still, he enjoyed a walk once in a while.

There was a semi-frozen river somewhere in the distance. Curious, the silver-and-blue wolf started towards the dark splotch. He wondered how pretty the river might look in the snow and ice...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Time Talon: I spread my wings. I hadn't flown since I abandoned my armor. It felt good to not have such weight "Well... let's go!"

Ashra: "Guess it makes up for being blind..." No stupid! I can see! Just like everyone else! I can't believe no one noticed! My eyes are brown now for star's sake!

???: I spotted a silhouette far off, glazed black against the dark winter sky. I hadn't seen another wolf in ages. Not even another living being except the fish I ate. I kept myself hidden amongst the rocks, I knew the wolf would be coming for a drink. Perhaps I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm

)Haha we shall have a spy party. ;)

Zabranjen watched the black river of the rift flow in his kingdom. If he looked up, he could see the souls close to the surface, within flying distance. He would observe the meeting.

Aeton laughed, and vaulted into the winter sky, enjoying the cold, crisp wind.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:58 pm

((oh, we're supposed to notice? I thought Ashra was trying to keep it a secret that she could see.))

The stranger reached the river, his paw-pads practically numb from trudging through the snow. Normally he didn't mind the cold, but at the moment he couldn't feel his toes all that well. Disdainfully, he shook off each paw separately, and then gazed down at the river through narrow eyes. Where there wasn't ice, the water was flowing hurriedly over the frozen rocks. Evidently it would be dangerous to fall in, so he would have to watch his feet. Carefully he weaved his silver paws to the snow until they were mere centimeters from the farthest reaches of the stream. For a short while he ran his eyes up and down the river, admiring its white serenity, and then bent down his head to drink. The water was icy-cold on his tongue, but with the less-than-desirable temperatures came a unique fresh taste that was only alive in winter. Satisfied, the stranger shook the water off of his blue-white whiskers, his two tails swinging gently in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

(No, you're not supposed to, Ashra just finds it silly that they don't.)

Time Talon: "Here!" I swooped down and landed on the ground wit a thud.

???: I growled oh so quietly, then I got up ad stealthily wandered behind the stranger. Silent. I was so silent my silence was deafening and eerie. As soon as I was behind the stranger, I toppled him over, wrestling him down to the ground... well water. "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm

The stranger didn't notice his adversary until an impressive force shoved him from behind. The moment he made contact with the water, he started to panic, but fortunately his reflexes didn't get far before his feet touched the icy bottom. He wasn't far enough towards the middle to drown anyway, and so he shook himself off indignantly. Now his wings were as freezing as his paws.

He turned his narrow eyes on the wolf who had attacked him. "Just a passerby. Are you from Pond Dust? I've been searching for them for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Mika-Mei laughed quietly but heartily in response to Dex. "It is sort of silly when you look at it this way." As she watched Shadow Scar roll around, she was a little puzzled as to why he was doing so; before he had been a serious and almost evil wolf, but now that he had been rid of Envy, he was acting so different. Calmly she pawed her scarf, grateful for something to keep her warm to make up for her short fur, and lowered her head to the ground again, looking up slightly at the snow that fell gracefully from the sky.

Whitefeather watched Shadow Scar roll in the snow; she was rather amused at his antics, but her face showed no emotion. Eventually she got tired of just sitting there, and she stood up, padding out of her den. In the clearing away from the other wolves so she would have room, she stretched her large white wings out and suddenly started flapping them quickly, exercising them a little after a long night of stiff sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Aeton dived, parachuted, and landed on the ground within several minutes, close to Time Talon. "Hey, do you hear that?" he asked, ears swiveling.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 pm

???: I huffed. "I abandoned them long ago. I'm more of a loner now. Who do you seek from them?"

Dex: I laid my head down when I saw Shadow Scar prance away.

Shadow Scar: I watched in wonder as Whitefeather flew away. What was she up to?

Time Talon: "No... what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Aeton turned his whole body torwards the riverbank. "Two voices. Sounds like a conversation. However, we're the only group out of camp..." His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 pm

The stranger's expression brightened as he flexed his batlike wings to warm them up. "Naathing much. I simply wish to know to see them for meh-helf. After all, they are nothing less than legendary where I come from. Excude me if I overedsaggerate, though. I'm cho excited. I mean, a little excited." Though he spoke easily, he seemed aware that his manner of doing so was different from the other wolf, and his tails drooped slightly in apology. "Shaanai. I'm not from around here."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Suddenly Whitefeather took off, spreading her wings and rising above camp with a gust of wind below her. With the soft white flakes still falling, she had a sudden urge to frolic through the air and eventually on the ground. Not really paying attention to direction, she just enjoyed the feeling of no ground below her and the air through her feathers and thick white fur. She held her legs tucked in below her and almost looked like a giant snowy owl as she soared, rising higher until she could see far around the camp. Perhaps there was a field or something she could play in... or maybe the trees would be better. There would be snow gathered around the trunks, and that would make for some fun with all the loose powder gathered there. With a mischievous smile, she flew back over the camp and descended some distance into the woods. After a few seconds, she landed rather unsteadily, though her lack of grace was on purpose; she fell into the soft blanket of snow merrily, then stood up and shook herself off. Being somewhat of a magical Arctic wolf, this was where she felt at home.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Time Talon: "The voices are out of our territory! Farther down our river, yes, but outside our borders. That means we cannot bother them."

???: "I can tell. Nah, those mutts are real. Think they're tougher than they are. I was exiled many many years ago. Haven't talked to a wolf since."

Shadow Scar: I vanished into a smoky shadow, reappearing in my little clearing. I saw Whitefeather dive somewhere I couldn't see. I stepped around the rabbit burrows lightly, then, over them. I decided to check how sturdy the ground was over it. I wanted to explore them with someone.

Then a piercing howl shook the air.

Iron Claw: "Alice!? Alice! My pup! My pup! She's dying! Help her! Help!" I howled through my forest.

Ashra: My ears perked, I dropped the herbs and tore through the forest to camp. Alice was dying! She was too young to be outside! I told her that! I saw the small pink pup wriggling in the ground, throwing snow, coughing screaming. Silence.

Iron Claw: "Don't stand there! HELP HER!" I growled at Ashra.

Ashra: I couldn't move. This was the same movement I saw in my dream. My dream where Alexsei was in the snow thrashing. The cold was freezing Alice. I got enough strength to walk to her. I put my ear to her chest. She had died. She froze. The cold had killed her.
The snow was certain destruction.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Zabranjen smirked as he watched her soul flicker out of existence. She was rising... Unfortunately. In a plume of smoke he rose up to the surface, standing above the corpse and Alice. Zabranjen stared at her in silence, waiting for Ashra to move.

Aeton cursed under his breath. "Boundaries! Wretched things." He started to pad torwards the river to fish.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 am

Time Talon: "You have learn to respect-" I hung my head as I heard Iron Claw. "We lost a pup..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

Aeton nodded sorrowfully. "Alice..."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 am

The stranger nodded slowly, starting to turn back towards the river. "All ret. "I'll continue my hearch, then." He paused shortly, and then added on, "Goodbye!" He spread his chilly blue wings, and not one moment after that he had sailed across the river, although he landed with his rear paws in the water. Hurriedly he gave his wings a shake and tucked them back against his shoulders; they still needed a warm-up before he could fly for real. Somewhat indignantly, he wandered slowly towards the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 am

???: "Wait! I'm not done with you! Who are you? Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 am

The stranger stopped walking briefly, and turned his head back towards the other wolf, a smile playing across his lips. "You can kell me Shiga. I come from homewhere very far away from here, to the east." At this his paws started moving again, albeit more slowly, if for some reason the other stranger wanted to follow him. After a few seconds he shook his head vigorously; his blue scarf had slipped down to his horns, and this nestled it back into place above his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

???: "You can't be from the east though. They're bloodthirsty over there."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 pm

)Sorry guys, got caught up in school.(

Aeton sucessfully landed two fish and sat down in the snow. "Iron Claw must be devastated." He barked solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 pm

The stranger didn't appear to hear the other wolf comment on the east. The silvery-blue canid only kept walking, his wings twitching every so often in order to warm up. Unlike the rest of him, they weren't covered in fur, and they were already soaked from the icy water; if he didn't keep them moving, they might turn into blocks of ice.

Briefly the stranger wondered whether the center of Pond Dust really was in this direction.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

???: "And I'm Akuma. Thanks for asking..." I mumbled and went back to sleep in my den.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 pm

(Filler post is filling spaces.)

Laya: I knew Pond Dust was close! I had heard to strangers' conversation. I saw one fly away and decided to follow him. He had a strange accent, much like the Eastern wolves. The other, obviously had a deep southern accent. Both were very strange. Farther down the river, i realized I was very tired, my legs grew weak and I was hungry. I limped to the river for a drink, there, I collapsed.
---
I awoke to see a large, skinny all-white wolf. I instantly knew this wolf was not southern.

Akuma: "My, such a fall you took! I'm guessin' you're looking for the pack full of traitors, eh?" I looked deep into the young wolf's eyes, her super long fur blanketed around her. It's a small ways away, but you haven't any wings. I could show you the secret way there. But it would be a price."

Laya: She had answered every sentence I was thinking. This wolf was obviously dangerous if you were on her bad side. "Um. Yes, what would you like in return."

Akuma: "Assistance. I will show you once we get to their camp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next