RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War Empty
PostSubject: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm

History:

Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan have lived in peace as long as they could. Now Neverclan wants to take over Soulclan and Fallenclan. The two clan join together to defend their territories from the dark hearted Neverclan. Soulclan and Fallenclan stay in their own camps but share the territory and prey. They fight together and sometimes hunt together. Will they be able to place Neverclan back in their place or die trying?

Joining Form:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Clans:

~Soulclan~
Leader:
Arcticstar - A light ginger she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes. (Splashie)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Windclaw - Grey with taby markigns and green eyes. (Breyer)

Mousepelt - A large dark gray tom with amber eyes. (Splashie)

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:
Icefur - White with a grey tipped tail with green eyes. (Breyer)

Elders:

Camp:

-Fallenclan-

Leader:
Flamestar - A dark ginger tom that has a light gray paw and light green eyes. (Splashie)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
Skyflower - A long-haired white she-cat with light brown spots, eyes are a icy blue. (Splashie)

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens and kits:

Elders:

Camp:

*Neverclan*

Leader:
Darkstar - A black and white tom with amber eyes. (Splashie)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentoces:
Groundpaw - A brown tom with black specks of fur and dark green eyes. (Splashie)

Queens and Kits:

Elders:

Camp:

Cats outside the clans:

Last edited by Splashie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Name: Icefur
Clan: Soulclan
Personality: Ice fur is quiet and shy, she is caring and loyal.
Description: white with a grey tipped tail with green eyes.
History: Icefur was born and raised in soulclan she has been loyal ever since
Other: Windclaw's mate

Name: Windclaw
Clan:soulclan
Personality: Pround and peppy and shy and shy at times.
Description: Grey with taby markigns and green eyes.
History:Windclaw joined soul clan afyer 1 year of being a loner. Then he fell in love with Icefur.
Other: Icefur's Mate

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Icefur was in the nursery. It was night and Windclaw's Green eyes sparkled in the night. He had come to say goodnight. He said goodnight with a lick to his cheek she returned the lick. She lowered his lead as he walked out of the nursery.

Windclaw walked into the Warrior den his eyes were sleepy. he crawled into the den and began to sleep.

(im going to make Icefur's kits soon so If you want to rp one let me know there will be two.)

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am

Soulclan:

A light ginger she-cat padded out of her den. The sky was a milky orange as the sun drifted higher in the sky. She could hear the waterfall in the background. The she-cat didn't make a single sound as she walked around a grassy clearing. Her paws lightly landing on the soft grass floor. She could also her her warriors and some mice searching for food. As she looked up at the milky sky again she remember that soon it would be leaf-fall.

Mousepelt woke up to having the morning light coming into the warriors den. Sighing he sat up and licked the feathers and moss from his pelt. He stood up and shook to wake up some more then padded out of the den into the dull morning light.

Fallenclan:

Flamestar had watched the sky turn from moonless black to the milky color it was now. His dark pelt glowed in the morning light and was on high alart. He was sitting on top of his mud and leaf covered den. The camp was littered with leaves like it always was and wet with dew. His head stayed high and strong even after a restless night. He would meet with Arcticstar today and decide if they should team up and put Neverclan back in their place.

Skyflower padded out of her den and watched Flamestar. She had just gotten done counting all her herbs and was about to go out and get some more. She didn't get far though, when she saw Flamestar she stopped and studied her leader. He was thinking and not watching anything but the sky.

Neverclan:

Darkstar's pelt was midnight black as he hissed for the others to get up and get to work. Where he lived you couldn't see the sky very often. Maybe a glimce every now and then but he hated the sun. Darkstar didn't care for anyone but himself. All he wanted was to be leader of all clans, and he was determed to get just that.

Groundpaw heard Darkstar's hiss and ran out of his small log den. He walked out with his head down low and tail dragging on the dusty ground.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 am

Icefur got up. She walked out of her den to see Windclaw with a mouse. She walked up to him and laid on a pile of cool dirt. She began to eat the mouse as Windclaw kept guard.

After Icefur finished Windclaw got up and walked to Articstar. "Icefur is soon to have her kits. Is it ok if I stay with her? This is her first litter."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Arcticstar looked over at Icefur. "Windclaw we are low on warriors. I understand that you want to make sure she is okay but your clan needs you too. I will be talking to Flamestar today and I will ask if we could have Skyflower to stay with Icefur. Right now I need you and Mousepelt to hunt and check the border by Neverclan but if you see some of them don't fight them. I will stay with Icefur until you get back and take care of her.". She nodded to the tom then padded over to Mousepelt. "Go with Windclaw to hunt and border patrol." She then walked o er to Icefur.

Mousepelt had just took a bite out of a dove from yesterday. He nodded to Arcticstar and gave her the bird he was eating on. Troting over to the older tom. "You ready? Arcticstar said you would lead."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 pm

"Yea." Windclaw said and trotted to Neverclan border to make sure no warriors were there. Sure enough there they were over the border. He hissed lightly, he turned to Mousepelt, "Alright we shall report to Articstar after we hunt." He turned and walked slowly so he wouldn't alert the Neverclan cats. He hide in bushes waiting for a mouse. He flicked his tail and waited. Paw steps. Squeak. He sprung and killed it fast. "A few more mice or bird should do it." he said to Mousepelt.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Mousepelt followed Windclaw and listened to him. The dark gray tom stalked a young rabbit that was nibbling on a piece of grass by the bace of a oak tree. Once he was close enough he pounced and killed it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am

"That's it let's report back." he ran back to camp leaping over logs and rocks. He returned to the camp and walked up to Articstar. "Some Neverclan cats were aroudn the border." he said and looked over to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

Name: Nightkit
Clan: Neverclan
Personality: Playful, Thinks she's a big warrior cat, likes to wrestle.
Description: http://www.fotosearch.com/FSD074/x17538157/
History: she's a kit she doesn't have any history right now.
Other:nope

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am

Arcticstar nodded then added, "She's fine, don't worry. Now I have to meet with Flamestar."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 am

(Accepted?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am

(yeah sorry)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

(it's ok)

Nightkit wondered into the forest he walked right in to Soulclan borders. He mewed then kept walking. He saw their camp in the distance (Nightkit doesn't have common sense.) he looked through the bushes. He opened up the bushes a bit more. Then he fell in "Ooow." he moaned eye stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

Arcticstar was heading to the enterance of the camp then stopped and looked at the kit.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm

"H-hi." Nightkit said afraid.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Arcticstar nodded to Windclaw and Mousepelt. "You two can deal with him. I'm already late as it is." She padded out of the camp and ran ot the waterfall inside Soulclan territory. She spotted a dark ginger figure whose paws blend in with the rocks that it sat on. She padded out and nodded to Flamestar. Skyflower sat next to him, her long white and brown fur blowing in the wind. "Skyflower, Flamestar its good to see you two why don't we head to my camp. You can stay there and we need a medicine cat for our queen who is due any day now."

Flamestar smiled as Arcticstar came up. He nodded to her as she spoke and looked over at Skyflower.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

Nightkit looked at the tall warriors, "So...." she muttered

(Maybe they could decide Nightkit should join Soulclan and Ice fur adopts her?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

(windclaw could ask arcticstar if he wants to)

Arcticstar, Flamestar and Skyflower padded into camp.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

"Articstar? If we send the kit back It will probably not make it back alive. So I ask you can she stay?" Windclaw asked

Nightkit looked at Windclaw Was he really protecting her? After she came into their camp like this?

Icefur breathed slowly her kits should come soon.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 am

Arcticstar looked at the kit then nodded. "One less Neverclan cat is good. She can stay but first-," she walked slowly up to tue kit,"-we need to know your name."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

"Im Nightkit I'm a warrior!" Nightkit mewed

Windclaw chuckled, "You're a small warrior."

"No!" Nightkit mewed and laughed

Icefur meowed loudly her kits were on their way.

Windclaws eyes opened wider he ran into the den "The kits are coming!" he shouted

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

Arcticstar nodded to Nightkit then ran to Icefur with Skyflower.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 pm

(if you wanna make a kit its ok if not this are my three :3)

Name: Williowkit
Clan:Soulclan
Personality: Kind, Shy, timid, Likes adventures.
Description: grey tabby http://www.fotosearch.com/JNB004/126866/
History: doesn't have any she's a kit
Other: Windclaw is her dad Icefur is her mom Honeykit is her sister

Name: Honeykit
Personality: Playful, shy, likes adventures
Description: Orange tabby http://www.fotosearch.com/FSC080/x10902447/
Other: Windclaw is her dad Icefur is her mom Williowkit is her sister

Name: Winterkit
Personality: Playful, hyper, likes adventures
Description: white kitten http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP436/k4368216/
Other: Windclaw is her dad Icefur is her mom Williowkit is her sister so is honeykit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War   Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulclan, Fallenclan, and Neverclan - Part 1 - The Great War
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next