RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Circle

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
JessOmess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Circle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Evangeline Smithe
I stared at the boy and what looked like his little sister, before hurrying behind them when King Alan noticed whom was standing. I knew he would have a plan, he was out King, he always knew what was best for his people, our family and friends.
But as I sat, I couldn't bare hearing the younger girl having to correct him, so many deaths, and none of us, all members of the Second Circle, knowing each other well enough to stop it. "Sir," I spoke up after Christian, "Sir, I don't believe we should be training..." Trailing off and glancing down at my hands, I took a deep breath before leveling my gaze with the king, "Do you not think it would be better suited for us to be patrolling more frequently? Not that I do not wish to be associated with the others..." I motioned lamely to everyone that was here, "But if we are training and fighting, there might be another attack." Honestly, I was not interested in becoming friends, if we were a group, I thought we would be a larger target.

Celeste Smithe
Bored. Bored. Bored.
I couldn't bare listening to these people sob over some stupid child's death. My jaw grew taught as my green eyes scanned the crowds, catching my sister's back as she walked quickly towards the castle, with a few other towns people around her. What could my sister have to do with all of this? She had to be involved in everything, I couldn't bare her. I couldn't bare being here. My hands itched to draw my dagger and spill blood, but Jerome would have my head if I killed without permission.

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

Location : You'll never find me... Hahaha... 3:) Jk I'm in Tennessee, y'awl.

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm

(Let's jump right into a fight, what d'ya say? By the way, am I controlling everyone's chars too much?)

King Alan looked at the girl as Jack did.
"Yes... I suppose you are trained enough. Very well then. Pair up with whomever you wish tonight. And move about the forest this time, surround it, march up and down the edge so as to keep a better lookout. As for Ariana... I never liked using children for such violent work, but we are desperate at the moment for more men fit for this duty. But I warn you. Tonight, the Circle will be restless. Having just had another kill, they will be viciously hungry for more. You may... Very well, have to fight."
Jack grit his teeth together. "Sir, I would request that you please leave my sister here," he ground out, hand tightening on Ariana's knee.
"We have no other choice, Jack. Ariana is a wonderful spy. I need all the help I can possibly have."
"Sir, she is too young."
"I am not!" Ariana snapped boldy, placing her hands on her hips and glaring up at him. "I'm just the right size! And I can take care of myself!"
"There, you see?" King Alan said, chuckling and looking amused at the small girl's drive. "I believe everything will turn out fine."
That night, Jack made his way out to the patrol with Ariana. He hadn't paired up with anyone. How was he supposed to fight with people he didn't know? He didn't care for the idea, really. He supposed the others were... well, somewhere. Some of them may have chosen not to patrol. But still, he hoped they were alright. If one of them was ever surrounded by The Circle, that nearly immediately spelled their death. Unless one of the members of The Second Circle got there in time and took down someone, making a gap in The Circle, and if the person was quick enough, they could get out, and run.
But the Second Circle hadn't been getting there in time at all lately, had they? Jack rolled his eyes at this thought as his sister climbed up into the trees like a monkey and disappeared into them. Jack had to admit, he was proud of Ariana's sneaking abilities. He couldn't see her at all in the trees. Nor could he hear her. If a twig snapped, Jack would assume it was an animal rather than Ariana. Jack sighed, leaning against a tree and taking out an apple from his bag. He took a slice off of it with his knife and began to eat. When he heard footsteps in the forest. He stood up straight.
"Do you hear that?" he murmured.
"Yeah," the whisper from Ariana couldn't be pinpointed to an exact location. Jack took off his bow, aiming it towards the forest, when a sudden, twisting pain spread through his right shoulder. Jack gave a grunt, looking over and realizing there was an arrow protruding from just above the right of his chest. He quickly yanked it out with a yell of pain, then shot the enemy's arrow back into the forest, bringing someone down. He limped forward, holding his now bleeding shoulder, and bent over the cloaked, dead body.
"Yeah, it's a Circle member," he explained to Ari. "I can tell by the cloak. See this broach they fasten their cloaks with? It's a circular onyx stone, with a 'C' engraved in it."
"I'll call the others. What if there's more?" Ari said quietly in the silence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nerdyspec15?feature=mhee
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 pm

яιvεя
Second Circle

River nodded along with the King as he dished out their jobs. She didn't know them very well, or how well they did in a fight. River shuffled her feet, her fingers twitching. A fight. That's what they needed. It was the only way to get revenge for Mary, for all the other previous victims, who ad their lives shamelessly stolen by these people. River's fingers curled around her favorite knife as she turned on her heel and followed the others out, piecing together a plan in her head. She stiffened as they entered the forest, her senses alert. She would twitch at any sudden sounds. River made her way toward a tree not far from Ariana and climbed up expertly. She waited, her knife unsheathed and posed in case she saw anyone. She could see the other two from her spot, which made it easier to know where her assumed partners were at. River twisted when she heard a couple twigs suddenly snap. She froze, staring at the space where the noise had come from. As soon as the bushes rustled she threw her knife, and a yelp of pain sounded. A cloaked body fell forward. Definitely a circle member. She smiled in satisfaction. There were more, she could here them coming easily. slipped out of her tree and garbbed the bloody knife from the dead man's body, and returned to her post.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am

Fenris crouched low as the two enemies protruded into the forest. He was sorry for the loss of the member, but if they were taken down by just one Second Circle they were also a failure. He quietly tugged the hood over his head, and added a coal black facemask. This was another one of his signatures- the first time he attacked with the mask, the second time without so the enemy had no memory of him. He laughed as the boy screamed and vaugely informed the girl of the Circle's prized item. Unfortunately for him, Fenris switched his badge for a tribal wolf. They wouldn't know who he was if they did get a chance to kill him tonight. Fenris tensed his broad shoulders as he sunk down even further into the underbrush. Only the shorter girl could see even a fragment of him so far into the woods. And, there was the Second Circle in the tree, carving another idiot who had not followed orders to wait until they were split up. What should be done about her?
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Calder moved torward Marie when he heard "Partners" come form the king's mouth. He wasn't going to team up with a random member! Calder asked Marie, "Wanna be partners?" his words were silent.
Marie nodded she knew if she said no Calder would be disapointed she didn't want to make him mad not with all this stress.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Evangeline Smithe
Partners. Honestly, the stupidity of some people never ceased to amaze me. Partners? We weren't supposed to be eating cakes together and laughing, we were supposed to be making sure no one else died because of the Circle. This wasn't some socialite club, it was a group formed because we all cared about the town's lives. I refused to speak with anyone as I stood up, walking away from the table with the grace I knew I posessed, I just didn't flaunt it as much as my sister, Celeste liked too. Partners be damned, I was going to my post tonight, and I was going to protect it with my life, another Second Circle member there or not.
-
As I arrived that night, I looked around me before leaping up into a tree and resting on one of the limbs, watching and waiting. That was when I heard the twig snap. Dark forms moved underneath my tree and then deeper into the forest, before a yelp sounded and chaos broke forth. My eyes widened as I strung an arrow on my bow and dropped to the forest floor, looking in the darkness, waiting for something to strike out.

Celeste Smithe
Oh God, I love attacking senseless people. Whipping out my daggers, I spun them in my hands as one of the members let loose an arrow, piercing one of the Second Circle's little members in the back. Giggling softly to myself, I set my targets on what looked like his little sister and was off after her, going into a tree and following, my knives extensions of my arms. "Where are you goin'?" I whispered, partially to myself as I followed her, if she led me to more members... Jerome would give me something to be happy about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 pm

The bloody King had lost it, of that much, Christian was positive. Partners, for Pete's sake? Who in the bloody hell's great idea was it for them to partner up on patrols? It was much easier to stay quiet and unseen when there was only yourself to keep track of. With a partner, that challenge became increasingly difficult, especially if you had the misfortune of getting an uncooperative partner. With his luck, he foresaw his partner to be as annoying as could be, because, you know, Fate loved him. Sighing exasperatedly, he didn't bother to argue. He or anyone, for that matter, couldn't talk the King out of his ridiculous plans, no matter how ridiculous they really were. His mind was set and he didn't seem to be keen on changing it anytime soon.
His partner, River, was waiting up in her post; a tree, poised with her knife. He waited in the shadows, preferring to stay on the ground rather than in the air. He clutched his lucky dagger, practically holding his breath. Suddenly, twigs snapped. Bushes rustled. Someone was definitely there and, if he was right, it wasn't a Second Circle member like himself and River. Before he could do anything, however, River flung her knife. Her aim was true; the man or woman in the cloak fell over. River scrambled down, snatched up her knife, and scrambled back up into her post. Grunting in annoyance, Christian listened. More were coming, quicker now.
Bloody fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Circle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Time Warp!-
Jump to: