RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPCentral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 pm

As I type this, I know that I've done something drastic, but I also know that I have made the right decision.

RPCentral has been through a lot since Storms decided to leave and make Alley and Ginger Admins. Then, they weren't here for us, and it was only me. Blank got in contact with Storms, and for that I am grateful, extremely so in fact, because the site wouldn't be able to run without someone who is able to edit the background and have control over everything.

A little bit back, there was slight drama, I won't mention what happened, but most of you noticed Blank was a Moderator for around a month.

She became an Admin for a small period of time after that, and is now a normal member.

This is because in the well-being for the site and a joint decision between Vixen and I, we have decided that for multiple reasons, it would be best if she was an Admin, and Blank was a normal member. While Blank, I can understand your anger, and any member who feels this is unjust, you may speak up here. I will listen to anyone who has something to say, and you can also feel free to sent me a private message if you would like your opinions to stay private.

As of now, Myself and Vixen are Administrators and there will be no new Moderators until RPC gets back into having at least fifteen normal members that post daily. While we aren't lacking in posts, we are lacking in multiple different members.

Thank you, to everyone,
Rebecca.

---

Kind of going with what Bex said, there is no reason for us to tell what has been going on. This is mainly between Blanx, Bex and I. Blankie is one of the oldest members and knows Stormie personally. Most of you know that and that's why you're upset. Just please bear with us. I hate making you all angry. We would never ever do any of this for personal reasons. RPC isn't doing well and you all know that. We're just trying to keep it alive. I will take any mean or harsh things you have to say, but try and view this as best as you guys can. Me and Bex laid out of pros and cons carefully. Your opinions are all respected and listened to, but nothing will change. Yelling and stuff at us won't do much.

Thank you,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

While I don't really understand what all went on and can't quite form an opinion because of the lack of details, I understand why there is a lack of details on the matter. All I can really say is that if you feel that this is what you needed to do and that it's the right decision, then it is. Some people might not agree with it, but, sometimes the unpopular decision is the right one. I'm glad you had the courage to do whatever you needed to do. (:
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

I really don't get why Blanx, best friend of the creator of this site, shouldn't be admin! If ANYONE deserves the spot, its her. I don't see why she's a regular member, she's practically RPC itself. I, personally, don't think you should've demoted her! I would LOVE to know why, I'm sure it would be a good, no, let me say GREAT reason. I mean, it would have to be! You demoted the best, most-active, understanding member on RPC, so I'm sure there was a fantastic reason to demote her.
hint hint- the last bit was sarcasm
If anyone thinks this is too unjust, I'll edit it. Otherwise my opinion will stay.

always loyal,
Varjak
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you Branch. That means a lot.

And Varjak, I won't share why this happened unless I hear an okay from Blank. I told her this was just between us and Vixen because I'm not looking to publicly humiliate another human being on some little website. I don't want drama, and this decision wasn't made looking for it. While I can understand your outrage and why you would think this is unjust, there are a lot of things that no member has witnessed behind closed doors.

Yes, Blank was here from the beginning, and she is loyal, and I hope that she doesn't hate me for this, but it's honestly for the best, in my opinion, and Vixen's.

At the end of the day, there was a lot of things that went into my decision on whether or not this should happen, and sadly, the bad outweighed the good in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

RPCentral Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPCentral   RPCentral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPCentral
Page 1 of 1