RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.

Go down 
+2
Rebecca
kieran c:
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. Empty
PostSubject: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

I found my first shiny in Pokemon White.
Thing is, I've never found a wild shiny before. I was just trainin' for the E4, and ran into eet~!
Shiny Audino. So epic. AND PURPLE.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

DID YOU CATCH IT?
CAN I HAVE IT?
XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Cool! That's good luck, Branch! Pamper your purple marshmallow for me! (Hopefully you caught it, right?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Ooh, shiny Audino! That sounds cool. I was thinking about going for one...
I haven't found a shiny on Black yet. I've transferred one from Diamond version and had someone trade me one over Wi-Fi but I haven't actually found one in-game.
I don't know what shiny I want next; I just want something. I feel like my random encounters have been a little lacking lately. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 am

I caught it. :3 I named it Lilah before I realized it's gender, however... TO THE NAME RATER I GO~!
But yeah, no shiny wild encounters before. I've had shinies traded to me, but, never encountered one.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

It's a pretty cool thing to experience, isn't it? Too bad I didn't know what shinies were when I saw my first shiny... shiny Pidgey in FR/LG looks a sickly green, so I went to buy a Potion for it...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

LOL Moai! XD Das cool Branchie. I've used those wierd Radar techniques for shinies in Platinumn and Pearl and worked, but they were hard to catch.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Congratz branch!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.   I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M A NERD, I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: