RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiatus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 pm

(This was copied and pasted from my dA journal, but everything still applies)

I know I haven't been on much, posting anything, and I know most of you have heard about what's been going on, but I figured I'd go ahead and explain everything for the people who don't.

My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer a while back, she went through the treatment, and flash-forward to the end of it, during her last appointment to make sure everything was fine, they found more. Needless to say, it's put a lot of pressure on my family, not to mention her and my grandfather. Since they live in such a small town, she's pretty much lived with us for two and a half months, now she's coming back for remission after she has another surgery.

Anyways. My Sister realized that we wouldn't be able to go down to their house at all during this summer if we didn't pick up and leave tomorrow morning. And she realized this tonight.
I don't have an option if I can go or not, I don't want too, because frankly, it depresses me, the house is the same one where my dog died around the same time last year, and going down feels like it's going to be horrible, but I have too.

I just wanted people to know, the internet is slow down there, I won't be able to be online, dA, RPC, pretty much anything.

I realize I haven't been on, and this is just adding another week, but I promise you, I WILL post on Riders of Redway, and get forms in, things have just been really stressful and really crazy.

Thank you for understanding.
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:03 pm

It's okay, Rebecca. Don't worry about it. :3 I hope things get better for you soon, this sounds really rough.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 am

as branch said, it's okay... I hope things get better for you, I really do D:. my great uncle was acting a general in the Vietnam War... he was diagnosed with Lung Cancer, so I can at least understand most of what you're going through... I hope things get better for you hon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 am

s'okay bexxy. :3 i'll hold us up while you're gone.. I'm one of those members that knows what you're going through, one of my grandparents died of cancer in '08.
NOT SAYING SHE"S GOING TO DIE! hahaha.....
anyway, it's gonna be okay Bexxy, you'll make it through~
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm not going to tell you not to worry. This is your grandma, and she's part of your family. Having cancer is scary for everyone. I don't know what cancer or how bad it is, but I hope she's doing alright.
Here, you can has Spike!
Spike from Buffy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus   Hiatus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus
Page 1 of 1