RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrection. It happens.

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Resurrection. It happens. Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:25 pm

I haven't really been on all that much since about Novemberish. And for that I apologize. All the roleplays I did belong to were left hanging because I neglected to respond to them. It didn't help my cause when after the first of the year, my English/History teacher decided to load us up with a ton of papers including a research paper that was about thirteen pages. Which sucked out a lot of my time, just with research, let alone finding enough sources and actually writing a paper. Then, a week later we had to write another paper that wasn't nearly as long but, It resulted in a lot of time reading and writing. Next, I had to write a ten page paper comparing two novels of the same setting and era. On top of that I had baseball. It really isn't that great of an excuse, because I have had free time in the last five months, but I neglected to really use it on RPC or Deviantart. And again, I'm sorry for that. I also felt that I needed a break from my 'second life'. I needed a chance just to catch up, and improve my writing skills. However, I am glad to say that I'm back. With school starting to wrap up, and my last major project turned in today, I have a feeling I'll be on A LOT more than I have been.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

My lord, it's the comeback week! First me, now Jay! Welcome back, bro!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:35 pm

JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
-acting completely un-Admin-like-
JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
-tackles-
=D I missed you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Welcome back. I'm new here but I figured I'd say it too since I'll probably see you around more on the boards. :3 Glad to see people are coming back to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ottifet.webs.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:57 pm

JAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAY.
JAY. HI.
It's like, teh coming back week. I missed you. :3
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:13 pm

JAY!
:3 Now me and Bexxy can fight over you again...

LOL hey.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Welcome back, Jay~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection. It happens.   Resurrection. It happens. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrection. It happens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: