RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Aileen stared at Mynx as he laid at her feet, begging her to help him. She took a deep breath and gave Autumn a nasty look. Suddenly Autumn was gone, but Aileen could feel her next to her.
"What the hell is happening?" She said, dismayed. Okay, she had to think this through. First, Mynx. He always was first. "Um, you were thinking a-about wolves, so try thinking about b-being human." She reasoned, her usually tan skin paler than it should be. She wanted to get out of here. It was all too weird and confusing. She stepped away from Mynx-the-wolf and the invisable girl, counting to ten. One thing kept nagging at her. Did she have anything weird about her? She glanced at her hands. They were furless and visable.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 pm

(I don't know what to post, so I'm winging this.)

Adelaide glanced back at the school, having no idea what she should do. Her first instinct was to tell someone, anyone, that they couldn't get out, but her other, and albeit, stranger one was wondering if the dome extended all the way over the sky... If Mynx could become a wolf, then what was stopping him from becoming a bird and flying away? Or better yet, something larger, that could carry people out. Not like he would, Adelaide wouldn't carry anyone out except herself and Firefly, but that was beside the point. Turning around, the girl sighed before walking back inside and stealing herself as she stepped into the classroom and stared at Aileen and the wolf-Mynx, waiting until Aileen had stopped stuttering, Adelaide stated, "Not that you should either care, but I thought you should know that we're trapped in this town. There's a barrier. I don't know if it goes all the way up, but it's there, and we're screwed." Crossing her arms, Adelaide looked from the wolf Mynx to Aileen before shrugging, "Have fun with that fur problem of yours."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Mynx wandered around the room, thinking about what Aileen had said, after dismissing Adelaide. After all, who was she to think that we were trapped? Then he realized something: Aileen had said that he was thinking about wolves, and then turned into one. Following that same logic... Nope, nothing. He silently debated in his head as to going outside, and moved towards the door, but felt something block his way. He looked down slightly and saw the outline of a shoe, and realized just who it was. "It's... It's you! Aileen, it's that girl! Oh my God, what's going on? Why can't I just be human again?" He cried, which had set off his epiphany: Thinking about what you wanted to be made you it. He squealed in delight and kept thinking about his human looks, everything, and sooner or later, he was back, clothes and all. Mynx jumped in the air, running over to Aileen and giving her a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Autumn watched the wolf-boy turn back into a human boy. Mynx jumped up in joy, hugging Aileen. A tinge of jealousy tugged at the corner of her brain and she frowned, blinking at them. They were just friends, though. Or maybe she was just lying to herself, either way. Suddenly, she reappeared where she'd been standing, next to Aileen.
"O-Oh." Stepping back awkwardly, Autumn stared at her feet as they hugged each other gleefully. Hurray for Hallmark moments, and whatnot, but when she wasn't included it was just awkward. "I-I should probably go..." Her voice trailed of into an uncertain silence.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am

Blake strolled calmly out of the school, and noticed the whines of littles calling for parents and the cheers of older kids as they streaked past her to go somewhere they most likely weren't allowed to be. She looked up at the sky and rasied one eyebrow as this wierd dome engulfed the town. Wait- what? A force-field? Literally? This had to be some sort of trick. The girl looked back down torwards the ground and saw Eli and Noah. Walking quickly and gazing around at the same time, she speedwalked right inbetween them. "Yo. Any of you got any idea what the heck is goin' on?" She looked at both of them but more to Eli.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 am

"Oh, yes, brilliant, choose your hormones over the fact that we're stuck in this gorram town." Adelaide cursed, glared at the now human Mynx and Aileen, "No." She turned towards Autumn, "Don't leave, you're the only one who'll listen to me, and frankly, it's pissing me off." Blinking at the other girl, who, she wasn't quite sure where she'd come from, but it wasn't important at the moment, Adelaide turned back towards Mynx and Aileen before clapping her hands, "Wolf-Boy! Bubble-Brain! Let's focus, people! Perdido Beach is probably in the same boat we are, no adults, trapped in this hell-hole of a town. Now, let's all us our brains here and figure out what's going to happen. It's either they take control of the town, the people, and make us do what they want; or we take control, and make those little poor twerps do what we want." Adelaide crossed her arms, not really sure where the spiel was coming from considering she'd never talked this much in front of her less-than-intelligent classmates, "I'm going to side with who ever wins, I'd just thought I'd give you guys a head start and plant the idea in your teeny-tiny Goldfish brains."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Aileen blinked as Mynx suddenly turned human again and hugged her. Today was so weird. She pushed him away after a moment and turned, so he wouldn't notice that she was a little flushed. She turned at Adelaide, narrowing her eyes.
"Bubble-brain? Honestly?" She shook her head. "Perdido beach is easy to take over, we don't even need a plan." She added, shrugging slightly. "But first, we need a leader for Coates, because letting a ton of crazy kids run around isn't the best idea." She paused. "I disvote Adelaide, because she's too annoying."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Mynx gave a small grunt as Aileen pushed her away, but shook it off nonchalantly. He felt butterflies start to bubble up in his stomach, but didn't think about it much. He didn't want to be a butterfly, of all things.
"And Wolf-Boy? Do you understand that your insulting the guy who turns into a blood-thirsty beast?" He snarled a bit, stalking towards Adelaide slowly. "I vote for myself, eh?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Noah blinked. Of course everybody would be going to Eli, he was one of the smartest kids in town. But so was he, just less recognized than the other boy. Sighing slightly, he took a half-step back, as though to retreat from the conversation. To flee. He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head, although the girl was directing her question more toward Eli than himself.
"N-Nobody knows, B-Blake." Noah stuttered, then looked down at his feet. The girl had been in his class for the past couple of years, but probably didn't even know his name. Even if she did, she probably didn't like him, much. Nobody ever did.

Autumn blinked, bewildered, as Aileen shoved Mynx away grudgingly. Even she could tell that the nasty girl was flustered, her cheeks pink. Mynx, however, was harder to read. To be honest, she couldn't really tell what he was thinking or feeling.
Autumn couldn't help but snort when Aileen "disvoted" Adelaide. At least Adelaide wasn't a stuck-up, snobby little brat. I mean, she was, but probably not as bad of one as Aileen. Nobody was as bad as Aileen.
Raising her eyebrows at the prospect of taking control of Perdido Beach, she actually gave it some thought. I mean, why not? No adults were around to tell them what to do or not to do, were they? Although it seemed a little wrong, what was to define right and wrong anymore? Mynx could turn into a wolf, she could turn invisible, and there was a forcefield trapping them in Perdido Beach, for crying out loud!
This world was different. This world didn't have adults, or set laws and rules. It was up to them to make the rules and laws, wasn't it? The Coates kids were much more fit to do that then the wimpy Perdido Beach kids, weren't they?
"I second Mynx," Autumn found herself saying, straightening up slightly and trailing over to stand by Aileen and Mynx. Maybe, just maybe, if she could get on their good side and have them find her useful (after all, nobody had more influence then Aileen and Mynx), she could be a part of everything for once.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Aileen nodded as Mynx voted for himself. She smirked at Adelaide, and didn't even glance at Autumn. It's not like her opinion mattered. Just because she could turn invisable didn't mean she was all that. Whatever. Aileen brushed her hair out of her eyes, sticking to Munx's side.
"I also vote for Mynx. So by majority, he gets to say wether or not we take over Perdido Beach." Though she knew he wanted to. It was just like him to take over a ton of lost, helpless kids. But what if they were better off than Coates? She wished they could check right now. Just as she thought it, the room seemed to swirl, and Aileen found herself standing in front of Perdido Beach Public school, right behind three kids. Glancing around, a lot of kids were wandering around, looking lost. Awesome. She wondered if whatever just happened could work again. She thought of Coates, in the Social Studies classroom, and Perdido Beach swirled and disappeared before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 am

Adelaide was about to lay into Aileen for just being stupid, when all the sudden the girl disappear. "Wha...?" Glaring at Mynx and Autumn, Adelaide crossed her arms, "I don't think you're fit to be leader." She stated, giving a small smile, "Besides, how can we trust you won't transform in the middle of the night and slaughter us all?" Pursing her lips, the girl continued, "All I'm saying is that I don't trust you, Mynx, nothing personal, it's- well yeah, it's personal." She didn't know why, but all this talk of Mynx becoming leader, and the two girls fawning over him like he was some god was frankly pissing her off. Her hand fisted at her side, and for a moment, everything became crystal clear before her back arched, face elongated, nails became claws, and she landed on all fours, a huge wolf, snarling. Instead of being terrfied, which, she could sense the lingering feeling from Mynx, Adelaide was just peeved. All the powers she could've gotten and she got shape-shifting? Nothing cool, something that she could easily get stuck as an animal, or die in animal form, or not be able to control... The girl's shoulders shook as she growled up at Mynx and then stated, "Are you sure you can be leader?'

(I don't know why, but all my posts seem to suck to me.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

Mynx snarled, his back turned to Aileen and thus not noticing her absence, but that didn't really matter to him right now. He was more focused on tearing this Adelaide apart. "Well, sweety darling, if I'm leader, I don't think I'm gonna let the few people who can actually do something go to waste, understand?" He scowled at the girl, slowly but agonizingly moving closer to her until they were a hair from touching. "And who said you had to join me. You can easily band with those public school idiots and help fund their lost cause, whatever it could possibly be. I already have two girls under my wing, and I don't think there's anymore room at my inn for one more, you got it?" He was unfazed as Adelaide shape-shifted, even though his stomach felt like it was about to implode from shock. He quickly transformed into his wolf form, growling, "No, I don't think I can be leader." He smirked.

"I know I can, and so I will."

(Ooo, some tension! I like! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Blake nodded with a smug smile. "Right. Huge force-field, no people over 14. All the adults disappeared. Eh- just a normal day at Perdido Beach, I suppose." Things were pretty chaotic around here normally anyway- but only half as crazy as this. "Eli's right- Coates' spoiled toddlers over there will be on a rampage until the dust settles. Of course, they're bound to kick it all up again in a temper tantrum as usual." She said sarcastically.
Daily life inside a force field = probably dull but yet cool....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Noah just shrugged. What else was he supposed to say? What they needed was an organized system of how things were going to run, while the adults were gone. They'd come back... Wouldn't they? Anyways. First, they needed an organized system of how things were going to work, then, they needed to figure out the source of the forcefield and how to bring it down.
"W-We need a-a system. O-Of how th-things are go-going to r-run, or i-it will b-be a co-complete disaster." Noah proposed, glancing up at Blake and Eli, as if expecting them to oppose. "Th-then, we n-need to f-figure this f-forcefield business o-out."

Aileen backed up a half-step when, suddenly, Adelaide had shifted into a wolf. Mynx had too, then, and they were both growling at one another viciously. She glanced to Aileen for help, but she had disappeared from sight. Suddenly, though, she reappeared. Her eyes widened. Teleportation? How strange...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Aileen blinked at the two wolves, looking startled, but she showed no sign of fear. Aileen walked forward, touching Mynx's fur lightly but firmly.
"Okay, you two. Stop acting like mean puppies and think. I teleported to the Beach while you guys were acting immature. They're a wreck, so if we are going to take over, we gotta do it right now, before those babies figure out something. Mynx is leader, so Adelaide, shut your mouth and deal with it." She said, then took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. She stared at both of them, waiting to see if they'll retort. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder and walked briskly out the door. "Now Im going to round up the other Coate kids and find some cars to use." She said briskly.

Eli nodded at Blake and Noah. "But who'll listen to us? It's not like we are all powerful or anything. And the Coates kids are smart and crazy, so we probably don't have long. Kids will want someone like that to be leader." He reasoned, gnawing on his lip. Kids will want someone who seems to be trusting, and someone who won't hold them back from raiding for food and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Adelaide glared at Mynx, snarling, her eyes narrowed, "Yeah, you'll make an awesome leader, because everyone knows you need two bimbos backing you up." When she was about to attack him, Aileen appeared, the witless wonder and told them that she'd just teleported. Fun for her. Adelaide was busy trying to kill her boyfriend. Suddenly, she sat down on her haunches as she watched Aileen walk out the door. "She does realize two of us can transform into animals, making it simple for us to get over there fairly quickly and the other can teleport, do we really need cars?" Adelaide was a little blind-sided by the fact Aileen One, didn't think anything through, and Two- Wait, wasn't she supposed to be trying to fight for the right of being the leader of this stupid group?
Meh.
Adelaide shrugged then glanced at Mynx, "I'm bored, have fun with the idiots." Thinking about being a human, she felt herself start to change back, before she got blind-sighted at the thought of going to the beach. Suddenly, in the middle of changing back into a human, Adelaide felt air whoosh around her before she was staring out at the beach, and the public school. "Holy Sh-"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

"If anyone's a bimbo here, it's Aileen." Autumn snapped without thinking it through, glaring hotly at Adelaide. She was no bimbo, no gosh darned Aileen. The fact that someone had even lowered her to that stupid brat's level infuriated her to no end. For a moment, she had the briefest urge to hit Adelaide, to kick her or smack her upside the head. Instead, she turned to Mynx. "Just ignore the jealous freak." She muttered through angrily gritted teeth.

Noah nodded in agreement. Eli was speaking the truth; nobody wanted a leader who would set up more rules and restrictions. They wanted someone who let them do whatever they wanted, but they'd have to listen... Wouldn't they? "A-All three o-of us c-could help s-set up a-a system. Th-three heads a-are better th-than one, a-and are h-harder to g-go against."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: