RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy Empty
PostSubject: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:52 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████
sнα∂øωs

α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy!

This Thread has been approved! - Rebecca

Last edited by Branch on Sun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:53 pm

sαy ωнατ?

Perdido Beach, California has always been your typical smaller, tight-knit type of community... Until recently, that is. In the blink of an eye, every person over the age of fifteen mysteriously disappears. That's not the strangest thing, either. Surrounding the community is a huge impenetrable forcefield that cuts off Perdido Beach from any other forms of civilization. What is the strangest thing of all, you ask? Some of the remaining kids of Perdido Beach are developing in, er, strange ways. Teleportation, precognition... You catch my drift. Although nobody is sure why all the adults have disappeared, why there is an impenetrable forcefield surrounding Perdido Beach alone, or why some of the survivors are developing strange powers, one thing is for certain.
While the adults are away, the children will play.

Last edited by Branch on Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:53 pm

pℓαyεяs

Perdido Beach
Those who are allied with Perdido Beach are against Coates Academy having complete control. Then, again, there are always those few pesky traitors lying in the wait...

The Reluctant Leader
Name: ---
Power: ---
Puppet Master: ---

The Loyal Sidekick

The Brains of The Operation
Name: Eli Hollis Flynn
Power: Ice
Puppet Master: Vixen

Coates Academy
Those who are allied with Coates Academy want complete control of Perdido Beach and it's inhabitant. Then, again, there are always those few pesky traitors lying in the wait...

The Manipulative Leader
Name: Mynx
Power: Shapeshifting
Puppet Master: Suburbia

The Sarcastic Brat
Name: Aileen Kara Morgenson
Power: Teleportation
Puppet Master: Vixen

The Bodyguard
Power: Super strength

Neutral
These people are not allied with anyone, in the beginning, but must pick a side at one point or another.

The Computer Nerd

The Healer
Power: Healing

The Dreamer
Name: Noah Finley Grayson
Power: Precognition
Puppet Master: Branch

The Wallflower
Name: Autumn Layla Fenetre
Power: Invisibility
Puppet Master: Branch

The Mind Reader
Power: Mind-reading

The Unknown
Name: Adelaide Serenity Bishop
Power: Unknown
Puppet Master: Rebecca

note: these are just the "important roles" if you will, there are other characters, so feel free to play someone who doesn't have a specified "role" and i'll still have them up here. you'll just need to think of a "role" name for them (like "the exuberant gossip", for example). i will update this according to who's allied with who.

Last edited by Branch on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:13 pm

яεsεяvεs

Code:
[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (first, middle, last)
[b]Gender:[/b] (boy or girl)
[b]Age:[/b] (nobody can be older than fourteen, otherwise you would've disappeared XD)
[b]Power:[/b] (self-explanatory)
[b]Role:[/b] ("the reluctant leader", "the teleporter", etc. or make up one of your own!)[/size]
Basically, all reserves are are "spot-holders", in a sense. You can reserve the spot you want for a week while you work on getting your form done. If you don't have your form in by the end of a seven-day week, then the spot is up for grabs. Simple enough, no?

ғøямs
Code:
[size=11](greeting), I'm (full name)!
I am a (prince or princess//boy or girl).
I am (age, no older than fourteen otherwise you would've disappeared XD), and my birthday is (birth month and day).
I am the (role), and proud of it!
I go to (school- either Coates or Perdido Beach public school).
I am a (bad/good- this goes for the neutrals, they have to put what side they'll eventually be on) guy.
I can (power), isn't that cool?
People say I'm (personality. must be a meaty paragraph at the very least).
When I look in the mirror, I see (physical description. must be a meaty paragraph at the very least).
Oh, and there's this (boy/girl) that I [i]really[/i] like, (his/her) name is (crush's name).
My puppet master is (your username).[/size]

PM ALL RESERVES AND FORMS TO BRANCH (aka myself)

Last edited by Branch on Sun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:42 pm

αccεpτε∂ ғøямs

Branch
Spoiler:

Rebecca
Spoiler:

Vixen
Spoiler:

Suburbia
Spoiler:

Last edited by Branch on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:45 pm

яεsεяvε∂

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:45 pm

яεsεяvε∂

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

яεsεяvε∂

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

яεsεяvε∂

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:47 pm

яεsεяvε∂

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Thirty seconds.
“... Since half of you are already packing up, I suppose I’ll dismiss you.”
Twenty seconds.
“Don’t forget to write down this weeks assignment, I’m getting sick of the weak excuses.”
Ten seconds.
“I mean, if you’re going to lie, at least be creative about it.”
Five seconds.
“Especially you, Mister Hawthorne-”
Gone.
Noah Finley Grayson looked up from his desk. His batty old teacher, Ms. Meyers, had suddenly stopped talking. That was what had set off the alarm bell in his head. Ms. Meyers, once she started into one of her famous rants, didn’t seem to stop until you finally edged out of the classroom. Fully expecting her to be giving the evil eye to Jacob Hawthorne, a kid who frequently mocked her when she wasn’t looking, he was shocked to see that instead, Ms. Meyers was gone.
The assignment she’d been scribbling on the whiteboard was half-written, and the dry erase marker she’d been using had dropped to the floor, making a terribly loud thud in the completely silent room. Noah felt faint as he looked around wildly, confused.
Where was she? Obviously, she couldn’t just be... Gone. It wasn’t logically possible. Everybody looked just as baffled as he probably did, but instead of questioning it, a couple of them let out loud whoops of excitement and scrambled out into the hallway.
His numb fingers clasping his backpack as he dragged it alongside him, Noah followed. Apparently, every other classroom in the school was experiencing the same, er, issue. No teachers. They’d all magically poofed. Nobody seemed to worry, however. Instead, all of them seemed to be rejoicing.
“Sweet, no teachers to boss us around!” One kid declared, followed by cheering from not only himself but his fellow groupies.
“U-Uh, guys? We s-s-should probably go h-h-home to our p-p-parents. They’ll f-f-figure things o-o-out,” Noah suggested hopefully, his voice cracking in places. He felt all eyes on him, burning holes in his t-shirt.
“G-G-Going home to m-m-mommy, Noah?” One kid mocked, shaking his head. “Whatever, man. Stop ruining our fun, will ‘ya?” He snapped, pushing Noah into a locker hard. Noah cracked his head on the locker, flinching. He couldn’t breathe for a moment.
When he finally regained his breath, he scrambled to his feet and darted out the school doors. Kids were wandering the streets, confused. Little kids, two year old kids, asking where their parents were. Noah’s eyes widened as the fear set in.
All the adults, gone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Eli was furiously writing down the assignment, his stuff scattered around his desk. He flipped his notebook shut as she suddenly was cut off when Mrs. Meyers said something about Jacob Hawthorne. That was unusual. Usually, she was one of those teachers that never stopped critizing you until you were out of the classroom. Sometimes she still was raving afterwards, espcially when it came to Jacob. He looked up, raising an eyebrow. She was gone, the assignment half written and the marker clattered to the floor. It was silent for a moment, then kids started cheering. One of them, Noah Grayson, suggested that they went to their parents. Even Eli, the smartest kid around, thought that was a bit ridiculous. But Noah had a couple... Problems, and was constantly stuttering. Not that he was dumb, but... Eli glanced around, trying to think of a logically explanation as he gathered up his things and walked out the classroom door. He frowned as Noah was shoved into the lockers, but wasn't sure on what to do as he gnawed on his lip. Whatever. He pushed his things into his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, following teh otehr kids out of teh school. he stopped, staring, as kids wandered around, looking lost. He didn't regonize anyone over ifteen. How weird was that?
"Woah." He muttered, scanning the kids. Younger kids were crying for their parents, and teh older kids were cheering, but everyone sounded a little scared.
What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Mynx sat back in his desk chair, his legs crossed and his arms mimicking the same position. He brushed the hair out of his eyes as he kept his eyes on Mr. Brodrick, his annoying Social Studies teacher. He recalled a time when he spotted Mr. Brodrick smoking behind the school yard, and was plotting in his mind for phrases to say when he was going to blackmail him, whatever his needs may be. However, Mynx had noticed something... different. Mr. Brodrick had stopped talking out of nowhere. He assumed it was time for his smoke and he had just subtly left the room, which probably would've explain the horrific squeals of his classmates. He sighed indifferently and stood up, his thumbs in his uniform khakis and left the room, not acknowledging the horrified stares of his unworthy classmates.
Peering around the hallway, Mynx listened to the now boring yet repetitive gasps and screams of children, who apparently had been so overcome with shock that they hadn't realized the privileges some unknown force had given them. They were free to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. Of course, they'd have to be a little less lazy, but they were rich, what did he expect? Nothing, of course, he never did. He spotted his locker, which was easy since his lock was the only one with a skull in the center. The teachers were pretty outraged at it, but there's nothing a little bribery can't do, right? Mynx had thought about the corruptness of the academy and realized just how terrible those idiotic adults were making everybody's lives.

This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Adelaide had glanced down at her binder for a split second, waiting for the end of the day, when all the sudden, her history teacher, Mr. Brodrick stopped mid-speech. She looked up, blinking at the empty front of the room with wide eyes. He'd just... disappeared. It was like a few books she'd read before, to many to list; but as Adelaide entered into the hall and saw the mass of kids, all fourteen or under rejoicing, she didn't know what to think. That's when she spotted him, Mynx, just Mynx, heading towards his locker. It wasn't that she didn't like Mynx, it was just... he was a little to careless for her taste, a little too 'Devil may care' for Adelaide. Then again, the whole skull thing on his locker, however he'd managed to pull that off was pretty cool.
Clutching the books and binder to her chest, Adelaide made her way out of the school as quickly as possible, dodging children who were wondering around lost. Skidding to a stop, a giant mass of brown fur tackled her and sent her to the ground in a heap. Firefly, the German Shepard curled up next to Adelaide and whimpered. Touching the dog's head, the girl looked up and around her before everything finally sunk in. Her father was supposed to tell the dog walker to take Firefly out today, that was the only way the big dog could've gotten out of her room. Meaning... All the adults were gone. Every. Single. Last. One.
Adelaide blinked, then a grin spread across her face the size of a space-ship. "Time to party."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

It didn't take long for Autumn Layla Fenetre to catch on. It never took her long to catch on. Now, she wouldn't consider herself especially smart- how could she be, if she'd landed herself in a place like Coates- but she knew enough to not be frightened by the disappearance of all the adults. Maybe, just maybe, her chance had finally come. Her chance to do something with herself. What she was going to do, she didn't quite know yet.
Autumn did know, however, that whatever she was going to do, it was going to involve Mynx. Mynx had been someone she'd liked since she'd started attending Coates, although he didn't really notice her. Nobody ever noticed her, though, so it wasn't personal (or so she hoped).
Another thing she knew was that if she wanted to get to Mynx, she had to get to him fast. If his bratty groupie, Aileen Morgenson, showed up before she did, she was toast. Aileen had more influence on Mynx than anyone- she was his righthand man (er, girl), after all.
Autumn found him hanging by his locker, looking lost in thought. "Hey, uh, Mynx?" Her words caught in her throat, at first, but she slowly gained confidence. So long as she could talk fast, she'd be fine. So long as Aileen didn't show up, she'd be just fine...

Noah wasn't the most popular boy in school. It wasn't that nobody liked him, it was just that he didn't seem to fit in anywhere. If you didn't fit in anywhere, you were cast out like a surplus toy the store didn't end up needing. The only kid he could really talk to for longer than five minutes without getting shoved into a locker was Eli Hollis. He wasn't positive that the other boy knew of his ADHD (or dyslexia, or anything else, really...) but the boy didn't make fun of him, at the very least.
"H-Hey, Eli? D-Do you h-have any i-idea what's g-going on?" He approached the boy from the side, as to not seem too direct but not seem as though he was sneaking up behind him. "I-I mean, th-the adults c-can't be g-gone, can th-they?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Aileen cocked her head as suddenly, their teacher disappeared. No little puff of dust or anything. How disappointing. She found herself giggling, as if the moment was hilarious, though some kids looked a little uneasy. She left they classroom anyway, flipping her hair over her shoulder. She paid no attention to any of the boys that stared at her- cause there were a lot. But whatever. She stuffed her things in her bag and reapplied her lip gloss. Through the mirror she spotted some girl going up to Mynx. She seemed familiar, but Aileen never kept track of people she didn't care about. Snapping the compact shut she turned around and walked over to them without hesitation. The girls Name was Autumn, or something. She was always extremely quiet, so it's not like Aileen payed attention to her, and as far as she knew, neither did Mynx. Just because the adults are gone doesn't mean this girl can just walk up to him and think she's all that and actually getting him to look at her.
"Hey, Mynx! Who's your new friend?" She raised her eyebrows, her eyes big and curious. Sarcasm dripped out of her voice as she stared at Autumn, a smirk lingering on her lips.

Eli glanced at Noah, who suddenly came up to him. He shrugged and started down the steps, slow enough for Noah to get the memo and follow.
"I have no idea, really." He answered promptly, glancing back at the stuttering boy. "But it's not good. A ton of immature kids with no one to boss them around is very, very bad." He murmured, and was mainly talking about the Coates kids. It was rumored they were crazy, and everyone knew that whoever went there had a couple problems, at the least. He knew some of them, but it wasn't a memory he'd like to remember.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Mynx shook his head in annoyance, opening his locker and peering into the black mirror taped to the inside of the door. He combed through his hair with his hair, separating the individual layers that he had a slight OCD about when he heard light footsteps towards his direction. He looked to his left and saw this strange girl mumbling to him. He gave a small wave before hearing Aileen, thankfully, walking in to his other side. He grabbed her hand behind his back. "Hey, Aileen, this is, erm..." He started, having no idea about the girl's name. He slapped his head in an over-exaggerated surprise. "Oh God, Aileen, I just thought of something! We can totally trash Mr. Brodrick's classroom! Let's go!" He yelled, pulling along his friend before whispering, "Who was that poor, sad little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Adelaide glanced around her before standing up and motioning to Firefly to follow her back into the school. A couple kids gave her strange looks, but she ignored them as she made her way back into her classroom and to her desk. Ignoring the other people around her, a snobbish girl, Mynx, and another girl from her class that she couldn't remember the name of, Adelaide called Firefly over and let the German Shepard sit in her seat while she rustled through her desk, looking for a pencil and a piece of paper. Finally finding one, she scribbled a small message on it and tucked it in a small compartment on Firefly's collar, just in case her dog decided to go crazy and run away from her. It was also a precaution in case the adults came back, she did not want some holier than thou Dog Catcher getting any ideas.

Finally finished, Adelaide looked up and right at Mynx and the other girl, trashing the room for a moment before grabbing her things and heading towards the door, wanting no part in it. She wasn't stupid, the adults came back, and heads would roll; and she didn't want her's included.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Aileen smiled as Mynx gripped her hand behind his back, so the girl Autumn or whatever didn't see. She followed him to the Social Studies classroom, smirking. She picked up a ceramic apple, raising an eyebrow.
"Why are teachers so obsessed with fruit?" She murmured, dropping the apple. It shattered at her feet, and she nimbly steppe dover the glass. She pick through the teachers things, and when she got bored with something, she ruined it somehow. She finally found his personal stuff and smiled, cocking he rheas at his phone.
"Hmm." SHe murmured, and dropped the phone into a glass of water. The desk area was a disaster zone now, and she wasn't even done. Her platform sandals were probably not the best to where, because her feet were scratched from all the things she broke.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Autumn had stood in the hallway, watching them go. Of course, they didn't stop to think maybe she'd heard them whispering about her- she had, in fact. Who was that sad, poor little girl? Mynx had asked, while dragging Aileen in the opposite direction. Well, wasn't that just fantastic. She was now considered the "sad, poor little girl". Fan-freaking-tastic. Sighing exasperatedly, she trailed toward the sound of shattering glass. Good lord, was everyone already going nuts?
Well, this was Coates Academy.
Autumn stood in the doorway meekly, watching everyone- mainly Adelaide, Aileen, and Mynx- break and mess everything in the classroom up. Her eyebrows arched in slight surprise as she watched them break things.
Nobody noticed her, of course. Nobody ever noticed her. For all the attention they paid her, she could've been invisible.

Noah caught on quickly and followed him down the steps, nodding. "I-It's so... S-so strange," He mused, eyebrows furrowed slightly. Nothing added up. The sudden disappearances of anyone fifteen and older, the sudden forcefield around the town- wait, back it up. What?
Noah stared at the sudden wall that twisted up into a dome shape, the one bordering the edge of the town's parameters. Blinking once, twice, then three times, he turned to Eli. "Wh-what is th-that?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Mynx smirked as he ran over to the textbooks, ripping out random pages. Egypt? Screw it, out of the book. China? Didn't need 'em anyways. Out of the book. He looked back at Aileen, who was looking exceptional today. Not like he had feelings for her, she was a best friend and would stay that way. He smirked, "So, how about that new girl, eh? Girl, she looked so stupid trying to just come up to me! Have you ever?" He laughed, almost evilly, before returning to his book vandalism. "Whew, just imagine if we were like barbarians, we'd throw to the wolves, right? Wolves... Man, there actually really cool."

It was quite unfortunate for Mynx that he hadn't noticed that, while his thoughts drifted to wolves, parts of his body were too far into a transformation into one that he couldn't reverse it. He let out a loud howl, his back arching back as his mouth elongated into a muzzle, hands turning into paws. Mynx looked up at Aileen for support, even though he knew nothing would really happen for the positive at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

Adelaide was about to the door, to move past one of the other girls from her class, Autumn she thought, when she heard a snarl. Whirling around, Firefly leapt in front of the girl and growled at the huge wolf that was standing in the middle of the classroom. Grabbing her dog's collar, Adelaide pulled Firefly back and bumped into the girl in the doorway, Autumn in her attempts to get out of the classroom. Mynx was no where to be found, but Aileen was standing next to the wolf... where he should've been. "No." Adelaide whispered, her eyes wide. What was she supposed to do? Was this even possible? Someone... shape-shifting? Turning her head to the side, Adelaide stared at the other girl for a moment before moving around her and racing outside, desperate for fresh air.

Gulping it in, the girl stared around her for a moment before going straight, maybe she could leave, the town, the state, she just needed out of here. Her thoughts were racing a mile a minute until she bumped into something. Slowly but surely, Adelaide looked up and was met with a dome towering over her, blocking anyone from getting in, and anyone from getting out.
They were trapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Aileen looked up suddenly, about to remark on the topic of wolves. She froze, suddenly, as Mynx started to form paws instead of hands. He let out a long howl, and she dropped the mug she was holding on her foot. She swore, picking up her foot and rubbing it. She stared at Mynx, her eyes wide as he looked at her for help.
"Oh my god, Mynx." She was at lost her something witty and sarcastic to say, believe it or not. She carefully moved to the door, and any remaining kids ran out of the classroom. The adults disappearing, and now this.
Wait.
Wouldn't a town full of scared little kids be afraid of a big bad wolf? She stopped in the doorframe, looking thoughtful. The Perdido Beach weenies would defiantly be scared silly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Mynx had started freaking out, shocked from the sudden transformation, and move spastically throughout the classroom. He whimpered loudly, moving towards Aileen and looking up at her questioningly. However, he immediately jumped away, trying to make sense of all. "Oh my god, oh my god, what's going on?" He whined, slightly disturbed that he was still able to speak in his wolf form. He started calming down, whimpering and running towards Aileen and laying at his feet. "Aileen, help me, please!" He cried, eyes filled with fear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Autumn watched in wide-eyed horror, nothing more, nothing less. Adelaide had bumped into her while fleeing from the room- although she'd done it cautiously, as though she were only slightly stunned, she could tell that the girl was fleeing nonetheless. Mynx, the boy she'd been in school with for the past couple of years, now, had shifted into a wolf. A wolf that could talk, no less.
Having stumbled forward when bumped by Adelaide, who, admittedly, was much bigger and stronger than petite ol' Autumn Layla Fenetre, she'd landed herself right next to Aileen. Mynx had scrambled over, pleading with Aileen to help him.
Oh, oh god, what if he got hungry and, like, ate her? For the umpteenth time that day, she wished she could just turn invisible. When she willed this to happen, willed her body to just fade away into nothingness, the strangest thing happened. The strangest thing was that, well, it happened.
Suddenly, Autumn was no longer there. She could still see everything going on, but she looked down at her feet, as she often did, and saw nothing. Maybe the tiniest outline of a shoe, if she got the light just right, but other than that? Nothing.
All the adults were gone, Mynx could turn into a wolf, and she could turn invisible.
... This was definitely not how she'd planned her day to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy   sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sнα∂øωs ⇝ αcτⅰ⇝ α gøηε-Ьαsε∂ яøℓεpℓαy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next