RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) Empty
PostSubject: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am

This is a role play about three packs Sunfire pack, Runningbrook pack,and Foxpelt pack Dark wolves, have killed wolves and pups have gone missing wil,l you please join? Pretty please Excited

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 pm

I might join... but first of all (in fact, the only thing that really bothers me) you should improve the grammar (you can use the edit button in the top right corner). I don't really see any punctuation, which makes it extremely hard to read. I see a few periods, but there are still some places where there should be a break. If you type sentences like this, it will be a lot easier to understand, and a huge deal more inviting! The grammar is the only thing that's keeping me from joining... and as I said, that's really easy to improve.

And don't forget to use punctuation on your posts, too!

Maybe you should do it like this.:

You can use that ^ as an example (if you really want to, you can copy and paste it into your topic).
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 am

(thanks lan Fan I will can i give you credit too?Is it any better?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Yes, much better! You can give me credit or not, whichever you like. (Don't forget to use punctuation in your in-character posts, too! Your posts in the African Wild Dogs RP could still use some work, but they are definitely on the better side compared to when you first started out.)

I think I'll join... once I come up with a character.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 pm

(yay! Lan your awsome! you such a good help)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)   Black Moore part 1 (read me please!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Moore part 1 (read me please!)
Page 1 of 1