RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like it?
Pie!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES I LOVE IT!!!!!!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
ehh not my thing
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO!
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Cheesecake
<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

((So far, the only thing that happened was a collision between Runningbrook, Sunfire and Foxpelt's packs, and the Dark Wolves; Runningbrook decided to retreat, so the Dark Wolves won that piece of territory.))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

(no problem vixen your accepted!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm

(Awesome. :3 How should I start?)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm

(well you could come back from getting herbs or be basking in the sun oh yea sunshine however you want to.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Ash's nose twitched as one of the herbs brushed her nose. She padded into camp briskly, and dropped the herbs near the den. She'd have to organize them later, probably. Stretching she surveyed the camp. There were a lot of injured wolves. None looked very fatal, since Runningbrook retreated. She picked up the herbs again and ducked into her den. She spit them out on a pile of other herbs, sitting down to inspect them.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Runningbrook limped a bit to Ash his cut had shrunken but it still caused pain."Ash?" he groaned, "Do you have any thing that can bring the pain down?" He yelped as he bumped into the wall with the cut banging on the wall.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Midnight glanced toward Ash as the healer re-entered; though the rest of her face showed little emotion, a small sparkle in her purple eyes conveyed her welcome. But then Midnight rested her head on her paws again. After the battle, she was tired. She was also worried about Runningbrook. Just before Ash entered her den, Midnight looked up and asked, "Can you give Runningbrook a glance over? He has a bad scratch on one side." She kept her head up for a moment, but then lowered it again, almost feeling more fatigued than before.

Content that the others were satisfied, Vathra retreated into the warm den for the night. They could enjoy hunting on their newly claimed territory tomorrow. Maybe Vathra could come with them.... She wasn't weakened by pups yet. A walk would probably even be good for her. Suddenly sleepy, the Dark Wolf curled up with her bat-like wings around her, careful to surround the chain on her neck in thick fur so it wouldn't make any noise in the night.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Ash looked up from her herbs and at Midnight, cocking her head slightly. "Alright." She nodded at Runningbrook as he entered. "Be careful." She said as he bumped into a wall. She used her tail to brush up some grass for him to lay on in the den. "Wait here. I'll check." She replied after a moment and turned to her pile of herbs. After finding the right herbs she carefully started to apply then to their alpha's wound. "This is all I can do for now." She told him, inspecting the cut.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Runningbrooks face twisted the herbs hurt but, then the pain was gone he nodded, "Thanks Ash.Why dont you have some dinner and get some rest we will need all the rest we can get." He padded of into his mossy den where he lay he rufled up his bedding and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Ash nodded and ducked out of the den. She settled down near a piece of fresh prey, and slowly ate. The camp was half deserted now, most wolves had probably gone to sleep. She wasn't tired, since all she had to do during the battle was watching and defend the injured she was taking care of. She flattened her eyes and finished her meal, standing up. WHen she returned to her den, Runningbrook was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Cerberus woke up to a noise he went out he heard it again a she wolf came out of the bushes he howled to wake the others but, this was a warning call not to attack. He knew better than to attack a female. (Female profile):

Name:Twilight
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf):Dark wolf
History:Twilight was born into a a lone world she was left at four weeks and lived the rest of her life until now alone.
Wanted rank: alpha female
Pic or Description:<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 1946qv
Other:Nada
Pups?:Not yet.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

(I don't like playing one wolf. xD Here-

Name: Toxis
Pack(Sunfire's pack Runningbrook's pack or Foxpelt's pack or A dark wolf): Dark Wolf
History: Born and raised by her dad, Toxis only new one way to survive. Violence. She grew up killing and fighting for food, being a naturally skilled hunter and fighter.
Wanted rank: Hunter
Pic or Description:<<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 Screen10
Other: No
Pups?: Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Vathra was woken by the sound of someone entering the camp, and she didn't recognize the paw steps. Just to be cautious, she stood up, her ears pricked, and exited her den so she was in the middle of the cap facing the entrance. The strange wolf was mostly gray, with a few purple flecks and purple feather wings. Vathra's eyes showed that she was suspicious, but otherwise she tried to be polite. "Hello? Who are you?" Vathra asked, tilting her head.

Last edited by Lan Fan on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

(midnight wrong person she visited Cerberus's camp you can change it to Vathra)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

(Whoops, sorry. You were talking about Runningbrook, so I was confused; I'll edit it now.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Twilight looked at the Vathra, "I'm Twilight and I was running after a rabbit and I ran into the camp my mistake. I can leave." She said turning away

Cerberus looked at Twilight, "Uh no you can stay! You can join our pack." It was clear Cerberus liked Twilight.

"Hmm." she muttered and thought

Cerberus Shook his head scared she would say know he knew he shouldn't be worried about a loner but, he liked her most thought he was big and mean he wasn't really he had a big heart but, He had taken on the role as a dark wolf. He enjoyed it a lot

"Okay i'll join" Twilight said
Cerberus was feeling hyper he ran off to his den to calm down.
"Is he always like that?" Twilight asked with question in her vocie

Sunfire was laying in the sun on top of her den it was very warm and she loved sunshine.

Foxpelt was fishing by the river when she heard a big trout flap out of the water she grabbed it and returned to camp with it.

Runningbrook's wound was almost healed he was back to his happy strong self He walked up to Midnight, "How are you?" he said he had not had a good talk in many days.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Toxis stretched her legs out, watching with disgust as Ceberus led a new wolf into camp. Another newcomer. No wonder they were becoming kind of weak. What if she didn't even know how to fight? She got up and padded to Twilight and Vathra.
"Ceberus isn't one to act like that." She accused, her voice a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Twilight looked at Toxis and tilted her head as if she could read Toxis's mind she spoke, "I'm a good fighter dont worry your paws about it." She said moving her tail back and fourth

Cerberus came back out looking at the girls. Toxis was clearly a bit mad at his choice. Cerberus whispered into Toxis's ear, "don't stress she looks like she has some battle scars."

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 am

Twilgiht looked at Cerberus, "why dont we go hunt?'

Cerberus growled, "Learn your position fastly you don't call the hunting patrols."

Twilight dropped low, "Im sorry."

Cerberus let the growl fade then stood tall,"Pack what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Vathra looked from the new wolf to Cerberus, and then a serious look came to her eyes. "I'm not incapacitated yet. I can still help hunt. But I think we should save the hunting until later, when we actually need fresh meat." Her ears flicked toward the strange wolf, so quickly it was hard to catch.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Cerbeus nodded, "Twilight come with me." The two walked in Cerbeus's den. "Twilight so listen I know You like me and I like you." Twilight's eyes sparkled, "So uh what do you say?" "Yes!" Twilight said (Twilight is now going to have pups)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

((That was... really fast.))

As the two left mysteriously, Vathra's ears flicked dismissively, and she went back to her den and curled up, her thick tail over her nose and her wings covering her. Perhaps she could get some extra sleep. She didn't have anything else to do, and she needed to save her energy for the next hunt. But the wild turkeys had been good catches, and she could last a while without food.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:05 am

(yea i know Maybe i'll make Twilight his mate that was lost from him for a while maybe.)
Twilight came out of the den Cerberus behind her Twilight looked very happy so did Cerberus. Cerberus was glad he had a family now his pack was his family and so was Twilight.

Mean while....

Runningbrook was hoping to get his territory back the Dark wolves had no sense in hiding from him. His pack was recovered so was he. Soon he thought to himself soon i'll get the land back.

Foxpelt was near the river again she bounded in swiming around. she was the youngest leadder so she liked to have fun.

Sunfire was watching over the pack. She knew Runningbrook and Foxpelt would want to take back the Territory but, when?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Skull followed Foxpelt into the water. He didn't seem playful, but there was nothing about him to suggest that he was nervous about being in the river. In fact, he had come to the pack by the river.

He was itching to fight; Runningbrook was radiating a tense energy, as if he wanted to have a battle with the Dark wolves again. Personally, Skull thought this was a good idea, but then again he was always too eager to tear into something, so maybe Skull's ideas weren't the most thought out.

--

Lucas had noticed that Cerberus had taken in the newcomer quite well. He honestly had no idea what was going on between them, but it probably was none of his business. His face itched, but touching it now would rub off whatever had been put on to keep his scars from getting infected. He knew that the scratches would stay on his face for as long as he lived, and he wasn't used to only seeing out of one eye, but he would get used to it. Thinking all of this made his head hurt, though; Lucas started walking towards the edge of camp, and then he left. For the moment he wanted to take a walk.

He'd have to be careful not to wander towards the edge of the new territory, though; the other wolf pack was probably itching to take it back, and not only could he not fight all of them off by himself, but if he went out he'd be facing that crazy blue wolf with the weird markings again. And he'd rather not get his other eye torn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3   <<<<3:; Black moore  Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<<3:; Black moore Part 1: Shadows Light or dark?:;>>>><3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next