RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.

Go down 
+5
Mad MOAI
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Lan Fan
kieran c:
9 posters

Shapeshifter roleplay? Yay or nay?
Yay~ I would join.
WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_lcap87%WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
Nay. I probably wouldn't join. (explain why in a comment, please?)
WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_lcap7%WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_lcap6%WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 am

And it's kind of hard to make a roleplay that everyone likes, since some people have trouble roleplaying humans, and some people have trouble roleplaying animals. And then some people just don't like roleplaying as an animal (or a human).
It's really sad to see RPC so... Dead. There's no new roleplays, at least, no roleplays that people are jumping at to join.
Maybe we could have a shapeshifters roleplay (meaning we'd be roleplaying as humans that could shapeshift into a specific animal), to kind of compromise for the animal roleplayers and the human roleplayers? I don't exactly have a plot, I figured maybe if enough people are interested in something of that nature, we could all work together to get a plot.
So. Shapeshifters roleplay. Yes or no, and why or why not?
I really don't want RPC to die. D: So I'm trying to figure out a roleplay for everyone (or almost everyone, at least), so what'cha guys think about the basic idea?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:39 pm

I vote yes! I'm on another website where someone started a shapeshifter RP, but it didn't live much past 50 posts. I think with this place, we could pull off a shapeshifter RP as well, and it would be totally awesome! (overexcitement... xD)

I think this is a good idea because, as you said, some people don't like playing humans or animals -- I personally don't like playing humans as much as animals -- but this is a clever compromise because it's not completely one or the other

*applause*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Whoo hoo~
:D I'm glad you like the idea, Lan. I'm hoping more people do, too.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:52 pm

-thrusts hand in the air and waves maniaclly-

OHMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!

I'd join! I would! Yes! And I wouldn't forget to post either!

-clears throat-
I mean, -Admin look- This sounds very interesting and I might possibly join and become active again. Very good, -slight clap-
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:13 pm

:DD
I GOT A CLAP. FROM AN ADMIN. -fangirl squeal-

I MEAN.
good.
let's see who else wants to join.
... XD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

-surgingwithadmin-ness-

YEA- Yes. Very interesting.
It is my duty to keep RPC alive!

-hrrgcough-

OKAY GET LOST ADMINSIDE! :DDDD
YAY SHAPESHIFT!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

WHOOOO~
We have six votes so far which is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 am

Okay, so. We need a plot still. XD I honestly don't have any ideas, but figured we could all collaborate and figure one out?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Yup! ^^ We can turn this into discussion OR start a mass PM chain.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I think we should turn this into a discussion, since I have a habit of deleting a lot of PMs...

I was just reading one book called "Unwind"... If you haven't heard of it, it takes place in the future and there's this new thing called unwinding where you...

plot:

I'm rereading it, but at the beginning the people are all going to be unwound, so they run away and all encounter each other in a group at one point. Maybe something like that could happen with the shape-shifters?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 pm

@Blanx- We can turn this into a discussion, since I'm nitpicky about my inbox. X'D

@Lan- That actually sounds pretty interesting, something like that could definitely happen. Maybe our characters have known about their shapeshifting abilty for a while (at least half their lives, they'll be around sixteen, seventeen, I'm thinking) and maybe someone from the government, who knows about their shapeshifting abilities, as well, turns up in each character's town or city (they'll be living relatively close to one another, to make it easier on us) and so they run to escape them...? Unless you guys have anymore ideas.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Sounds like the basis to both the last god(dess) and superheo RP! XD Oh well. Sounds cool. :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm

I was just trying to base it off of what Lan was suggesting, but we could change it to make it more original. I'm kind of braindead for ideas, though, so. D:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Sure, I'd join. I have trouble with two things: roleplaying humans (at all) and biographies/histories in character forms. With shapeshifters, I'd probably need to get permission to write a really short appearance section for human, since I often have trouble with human appearances. The roleplaying isn't as much as a problem as coming up with a character for me, so I would join.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 pm

YAY.
SHAPESHIFTERERERERERS.
I'D JOIN. Of course. Cause you're epic. That means your rp's are epic.
SO.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:54 pm

I'd totally join the shape-shifters idea! I've never really rped humans before (I did once, but was for a very short time) and I guess it would be a good way for me to practce on that. Plus it sounds like fun! alright!
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Well, depending on the plot, I'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
Dappledsong
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Dappledsong

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't join.
REASONS:
1. This is like months ago...
2. I like playing as a cat, not humans anyway*
3. That's about it.

*The shape-shifter thing sounds cool though! I hope more people like it...!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

1. I think this was started a while ago. If I remember correctly this is the role-play that goes with this. And it's not really necessary to post on old topics.
Also, Branch has lately had less time to go on RPC lately so she stopped running the role-play a while ago, I think. Either that or everyone else just lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.   WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEED MORE ROLEPLAYS.
Page 1 of 1