RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion   The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

You've been mistreated. Your owner is a fraud. You've been put in the pound, and it is only a matter of time before you are You've had enough, and so have many others. During visiting hours, when you are all released into an inclosed park, you and the others are plotting this pounds downfall; and your escape.

RULES:
1) You must get along with the rest of the RP'ers, In character or out. In character though, you can have arguments and disagreements, and two dogs can hate one-another.
2) No cursing.
3) Do not god-mod with your dog.
4) Have fun!

Form:

Name:
Breed:
Coloring/eye Color:
Other Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

My Application:

Name: Wrex
Breed: German Shepard
Coloring/eye Color: Pitch black/ Bright orange eyes\
Other Appearence: Muscular, sharp teeth, long, bushy tail, and other G.S. traits.
Personality: Militaristic but kind, aggresive in battle.
Bio: Wrex was put into the pound as a puppie, and has never known love. Making him hard on the outside, but inside, there is a compleatly different dog. As her grew older, he was never adopted as of his aggresive nature, and was thought to be better for police work. Now, as he plots this pounds downfall and his escape, he will finnaly taste freedom.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion   The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Name: Ayka
Breed: Siberian Husky
Coloring/eye Color: Classic husky markings w/red-copper overcoat and white under. Slate blue eyes.
Other Appearence: Lean and muscular, with a slightly curled tail.
Personality: She is very intelligent and kind, but not always concentrating.
Bio: Ayka was raised as a sled dog and lived as one for her adolescent years, but one day her sled-master died and she was put into a pound. SHe longs to get back out to her snowy home and resume her lifelong job.
Other: pic refrence, NOT MINE : http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?q=redsiberianhusky&order=9&offset=48#/d35snw6
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion   The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Blargh, sorry for being gone! Had a book report to do! You're accepted!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion   The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: Thanks! :3 RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion   The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Breakout: Part 1: The Rebellion
Page 1 of 1