RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The room has, in fact, NOT shrunk...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The room has, in fact, NOT shrunk... Empty
PostSubject: The room has, in fact, NOT shrunk...   The room has, in fact, NOT shrunk... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm

I doubt RPC has any room-shrinking devices anyway.

So hi, my name is Mad MOAI. I'm known by that in a lot of other places, although some variations may occur due to name restrictions. I'm also Lan Fan's sister, which explains why I'm in practically in every RP she's in. Hehe. And I say "hehe" too much. Hehe.
Like her, I make a lot of references to Fullmetal Alchemist, but also a show called Kekkaishi. The latter tend to be a bit more common though. (Like the title of this thread. Hehe.)

As for roleplaying, I tend to almost never roleplay humans. I'm not sure why, but I have trouble coming up with human appearances and names. I'm also not that good at writing biographies/histories for any sort of roleplaying character. For another fact, I'm female in real life, but 90% of the time I roleplay male characters. But enough with that... how about stats?

...and I think that's it. I'm 95% sure I forgot something, but because I have a huge tendency to procrastinate, I might remember something later.
Back to top Go down

The room has, in fact, NOT shrunk...
Page 1 of 1