RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Smirks- 'Lo there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-Smirks- 'Lo there! Empty
PostSubject: -Smirks- 'Lo there!   -Smirks- 'Lo there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Name's Rebecca. -tips hat- Nice to meet ya', I'm one of your residental Admins.

Personal
Like I said before, my name's Rebecca. People call me a whole lot of things. Bex, Bexxy, Becca, Runa (an old name of mine).
But you can't call me Becky, I tend to get testy when people do. xD
Uh, birthday's on May 14th, the coolest date ever, and one day after my resident Twin's, Jay.
I'm a writer, RPer, and if you dare cross me on my bad day... be prepared to try and cheer me up. XD It's not too hard.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. I mean, I'm pretty psycho, but we'll get to that later.

RPing
I'm pretty easy going when it comes to RPs, I tend to swing more towards the human ones though. I'm not opposed to a good animal one, if the fancy strikes me.
I usually post long drawn-out writer-posts that make people's eyes bulge out of their sockets, but I really can't help it. I have a problem. xD

Obsessions
I couldn't live without music. First and for-most. Or movies, and TV shows.
Actually, I'm quite... erm, obsessed with Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and old show. Which is how the plethora of the Buffy-verse smilies came into play. I can name each one, and I'm darn proud of it.
Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm pretty much insane, but if you ever need my help, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, or Blank, our other Admin, even Vix, our little Modly in training. I'm nice. When I wanna be.

- {Becca}

P.S. - I also made the background for this site currently, and my own sigs/avvies, so if you ever want one, maybe I'll be nice enough to make you one too. XD

Here to all the people who don't want to read that: (Read: Shorter version of myself. xD)
Name - Rebecca/Bex/Bexxy/Becca... Pretty much anything.
Title - Admin/Queen of Sweaters, which is what I call everyone on here.
Age - -points to the side- Over there, dearie!
Gender - Female!
Likes - Reading, writing, RPing, hanging out on here, explosives, Buffy, English, British People, accents.
Dislikes - The 'Southern' Sterotype (Trust me, it goes out the window once you talk to me. xD), meanies, people that just generally act like they are incapable of doing any simple task on their own.
Other - I'm nice. I promise. XD And you'd be surprised at how generally insane I can be.

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Smirks- 'Lo there!   -Smirks- 'Lo there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 am

PERTY SPIKE.
*dies*
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Smirks- 'Lo there!   -Smirks- 'Lo there! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am

Vix, I KNOW RIGHT. XD

Anyways, I updated this, with a shorter, 'RP Form' version of myself, just general stuff for people who didn't want to read my rambles. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Smirks- 'Lo there!   -Smirks- 'Lo there! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Everytime I see this I starting laughing.
.. I 'unno why. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Smirks- 'Lo there!   -Smirks- 'Lo there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Smirks- 'Lo there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: