RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen

Go down 
+3
Lan Fan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
SpringyWolf10
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Clan cats are in good times. The lake territories are calm. No battles to fight, prey is plentiful, and there is no trouble from aggressors. But an ominous prophecy from StarClan is sent to cats from the different Clans, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan. StarClan wants these cats to journey into the unknown to unlock the secrets of the old. But a darkness looms in these cats hearts, trying to keep them from their duties; The Dark Forest. Can the cats withstand the pull of darkness and unlock the secrets of their ancestors?

Rules:
1) No cursing
2) No bullying outside of character, small amounts of bullying are allowed in character.
3) All cats must have a special ability of some sort.(can be from the main series cats
4) Have fun!

Application:
Cats name:
Cats color/eye color:
Cats personality:
Cats relationships:
Cats Clan:
Cats Bio:
Cats Mentor/Apprentice:

My Application:
Name: Dragonpaw
Color/eye color: Black with orange and white splotches/ dark green.
Personality: Quiet, calm. Fiesty at times. Very stubborn.
Relationships: Crush on Icepaw of WindClan
Clan: ShadowClan
Bio: Born with the abilty to see into other cats hearts and soul, Dragonpaw is an outcast, and a bit of a loner. He has a crush on another apprentice from WindClan .
Mentor/Apprentice: Dragonpaws mentor is Owlclaw.

Last edited by SpringyWolf10 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

(Hi! I'm Varjak one of the elder members here. I was here to help you with you're role play!

I see how it says his mentor is Frogpelt, but other roleplayers don't know who Frogpelt is so a list of characters may help.

You should make a list of the Clans. Like this:

ShadowClan
Leader:

Deputy:

Med. Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Here, to help you, I'll join, it sounds fun.)

Name: Silverspirit
Color/eye: white she cat with light blue ear markings and chest, grey eyes.
Personality: Strong, quiet, fierce
Relationships: none, but wanted
Clan: Shadowclan
Bio: Born with ability to leap farther than others.
Mentor/app.: none
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Hmm..thanks for that! And your application is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

(Cool! Thanks!

You need to make lists of the other Clans.
Make sure when you're talking out of character to use parenthesis "()" around your text)
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

(No prob!

I know, I'm thinking. This is hard, coming up with entirely new Clans and such.
I've RP'd before, we always talk in parenthesis for OCC talking. X3 Thanks for the tip though!)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm

(And remember, you have a lot of characters for yourself there...)
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 pm

(Don't remind me...)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

((Cats... cats... cats... The bio is for my character. Not me :3

Let me see if I can help you along... most people leave the "Cats" (really should be Cat's) out of it because it's self-explanatory that the application is for your cat.

Also, if these cats have special abilities, it should probably go in the Magical Cats forum~

Oh, also, I hope it's okay that I copy-pasted most of this from another form, since I wanted to join another RP but it was already dead... xD

(I'm also editing this form right now, since I would like to play that apprentice from WindClan)

Name: Blackfrost
Color/eye color: Pitch black fur/amber eyes. Well muscled.
Personality: Blackcfrost is naturally defiant due to her past. She doesn't mind following orders but isn't afraid to speak her mind if things get irritating. She's short tempered and has almost no tolerance for being looked down upon, even if she is in the presence of someone of higher rank. She'd like to be in command but knows what she has to do to be respected, so she tries to behave herself. With her constantly serious expression, it's hard to tell what she's thinking and she can sometimes look almost evil. She doesn't mind being alone but can be overly cross sometimes. She doesn't easily trust others, but will do what she needs to survive.
Relationships: None as of yet
Clan: ShadowClan
Bio: Blackfrost was born and has lived the rough life of a rogue. She, her brother, her mother and her father lived near an abandoned Twolegplace, although not in it, since another band of rogues had already claimed the Twolegplace. Her name was originally Raven.
Life on the edge of an abandoned Twolegplace near the territory of other rogues was tough because there was plenty of prey in the Twolegplace, but not on the outside to which they were restricted. Winters were always harsh, and her brother Weasel died on his first winter. Blackfrost had been bigger and stronger than her brother, having been born first, and she was raised as an only kit. At first, she was frail, but as she grew, of course, her fierce personality showed itself. She would be irritated at the other rogues not sharing their superfluous amount of prey, but of course, she was too young and frail to do anything with how little she ate. With three older cats rather than only two to fight the rogues, the hostile band seemed to grow more and more dangerous. Blackfrost and her family were chased out without a fight, since there was no chance that they could win. On that autumn day, a vicious storm struck, and a landslide separated her and her family. This was when Blackfrost was 14 moons old. Luckily she had had enough survival training to live on her own, and since she had ended up in a forest, there was plenty of prey for her. She grew well-muscled, but when the harsh winter struck, she was again left without food. Due to this, she wandered even further, her energy draining from her until she collapsed and was taken in by ShadowClan.
She has the ability to sense lies, and such bad feelings as envy and malice.
Mentor/Apprentice: None

Name: Icepaw
Color/eye color: Long, white fur/blue eyes.
Personality: Icepaw is gentle and outgoing, and even though she likes being with a group, she sometimes needs time to be alone. She is very thoughtful and intelligent, and even though she sometimes seems inconfident and stressed, it might just be because she was stopped in the middle of an important thought, and needed more time to come to a conclusion about whatever she was thinking about. She dislikes confusion and chaos. Icepaw is mature and tries to keep everything organized, though that one apprentice from ShadowClan can get into her thoughts and distract her. That's the one thing she always keeps to herself; other than that, she's open and honest. Her flaw is that she can sometimes be too nice and want to please others rather than do what's best for herself. She tries to think of herself as loyal but just can't get those thoughts out of her mind...
Relationships: Crush on Dragonpaw from ShadowClan
Clan: WindClan
Bio: Icepaw is quite young, so her life still has a lot of unfolding to do. So far, it's been somewhat uneventful, though she was born in winter, and thus generally is smaller than other cats of her age. The first few moons of her life were tough, but the fact that she survived is very promising for her as a warrior. She was raised by a strict and sensible mother, and those qualities carried on to her, contributing to her personality today. As any kit, she was excited to be apprenticed, but because her first few moons were frail, she had to wait until she was strong enough -- she wasn't apprenticed until she was eight moons old. She still has hope, though, and is improving faster than most cats. Or, she was, before a distraction from ShadowClan entered her life.
Her special ability is to think very quickly, beyond the ability of some warriors. This will probably develop as she grows.
Mentor/Apprentice: Whoever signs up for WindClan can be her mentor.
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Accepted! I'm making WindClan's sheet now. I'll do ThunderClan after that.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 am

Cats name: Moonpaw
Cats color/eye color: Black with white, orange, and red mixed in/icy blue eyes.
Cats personality: Moonpaw can't seem to stay serious for very long. Very playful and humorous, sometimes she can be a little sarcastic towards his elders, but she doesn't mean to be rude, per se. She's very kind towards those he cares about, as well as protective. She's loyal and would do anything for her Clan, although she doesn't know when to stop joking.
Cats relationships: n/a
Cats Clan: ShadowClan
Cats Bio: Born as a kittypet, her mother took her to ShadowClan when she was very young, so young she doesn't remember a thing. She thinks she's pure ShadowClan blood, and no one (that was old enough to remember at the time) has the heart to break it to her.
Cats Mentor/Apprentice: Undecided. Whoever's character is open, methinks.
Other: I'll be making a character or two more after school!

Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

(BRANCHHIIIEEEEE. Accepted of corse. ALSO. Everyone, could you please make a small effort to help me design whole new Clans? If not, then we will use the current Clans.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm

name: sliver dancer
eye color;blue
Coat color: brown black white
Bio: Was mistreated and escaped and lives roaming the land looking for a clan mother is lost and father is gone
personality: not very mean is kind hearted would not hurt a fly unless it got in her way
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm

(Accepted, but it needs to be named Silverpaw.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

(rp?)
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am

Cats name: Sparrowpaw
Cats color/eye color: Brown pelt with small tints of black. Her eyes are large and grey.
Cats personality: Sparrowpaw is kind, but has a bit of a stubborn side. She believes she always has something to prove and believes she needs to prove herself to everyone. She argues when she shouldn't, and can come off as disrespectful. Her motives are usually pure, but unclear. She's fierce when it comes to defending herself, but she doesn't often start the fight.
Cats relationships: None of yet.
Cats Clan: ShadowClan
Cats Bio: She was born as a rogue and lived on her own for much of her young life. She stubbled upon the Clan after her final companion, a young tom named Rowan, was captured by Two-legs.
Cats Mentor/Apprentice: Whoever is chosen to be.
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 am

(Accepted. NO MORE SHADOWCLAN CATS.)
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am

[Does that mean I should choose another Clan?]
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

(If you want, but you don't have to. Just don't enter in anymore cats from ShadowClan)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 pm

(You should probably put it on the front post, too, that you don't want any more cats from ShadowClan, so everyone can see it clearly :3 I just thought I should be in ShadowClan because the allegiances for other Clans were/are not up yet.

Honestly, though, I am excited to RP... Blackfrost will be fun to play, and Icepaw's relationship with Dragonpaw will be quite interesting.))
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 am

(I am too...and screw it, I'll just use the nowaday Clans. RP TIEM!)

Dragonpaw sank into his nest. It had been a hard day of training, and he was eager to get some sleep. The mottled cat closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:32 am

[rp? Brill]
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 am

Sparrowpaw wandered around the territory, knowing fully well she shouldn't be out without a mentor. She was determined to catch prey for the morning and show she was an excelled hunter.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 am

Blackfrost had decided to stay up a little later that night. She enjoyed being out at night, without anyone to tell her what to do. The defiant black she-cat gazed up at the indigo sky, running her amber eyes across the many points of silver that shone through the dark cover of night. She was always confident that StarClan was watching her, on the off-chance she ever felt insecure. The warrior chuckled to herself with a swish of her tail. Time was passing by quickly, and if she wanted to be available for the dawn patrol the next day, she needed to get to sleep. The jet-black she-cat turned and padded toward the warriors' den, sheltered by the thick pines. She felt protected here, not only by her ancestors but also by the huge and waxy trees that grew around the camp. The warrior curled up in her next in a dark corner of the den and closed her eyes. Sleep came to her slowly, but she preferred not falling asleep right away.

Across the territories, a WindClan apprentice was having a much harder time of the night. Icepaw had turned in early because she hadn't felt like doing anything else. Plus, she was exhausted from training. She liked to think of the time before she went to sleep as her thinking to herself time. Of course, she usually thought about training techniques... but now something else invaded her thoughts. That ShadowClan apprentice called Dragonpaw... For some reason, he leaped into her mind a lot on nights like these. Icepaw's long, white fur was fluffed up to protect her from the cold, and hopefully anyone who would invade her thoughts. The thought of Dragonpaw made her anxious, and yet strangely content. She often fell asleep with him in her thoughts. It was so strange... She had to discard the thought. Tonight she managed to rest with a relatively blank mind. But he was always hidden away in the back of her mind... Hopefully she wouldn't be too distracted at training tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 am

A white cat wormed her way into Dragonpaws dreams. Icepaw. Dragonpaw knew it was her immediatly. The soft white coat, the sparkling eyes. But the dream shattered into blackness and he snapped his eyes open, finding himself in a starry clearing. All around him, cats stood, The stars shining in their fur. Dragonpaw sprang up, his eyes wide. A black cat stood up and walked over to him. “You must be Dragonpaw.I am Nightstar, a past leader of ShadowClan.” He said. “I have called you to StarClan to warn you of a coming danger.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen   Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors : Voyage of the Chosen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next