RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3

Go down 
+2
Jay
Rebecca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:11 pm

As you can now see.
MY NAME IS FREAKIN' PINK. XDD

And so is darling Blanks. Storms came on, and made us both Admins, just in case one has to leave for a period.
Consider this as a new start for RPC, New backgrounds, and what-not. I haven't talked with Blank yet, but I'm fairly certain Mods might be appointed, not exactly sure yet, because I don't have a good grasp on how many truely 'active' members we have, and we don't need half of them to be Mods. xD

- Rebecca

{Blanks, if you've got anything to add, feel free to edit.}

Blanks:

HAHA. I HAZ HACKED UR THREAD. :D
I'm also very excited to be Admin, and super-proud of RPC. This year is our 4th Anniversary! :3 A couple of people have already PM'ed me asking about new mods. -coughVJchoughcough- XD My answer is: No idea. YET. I have been thinking and I have one in mind, but no, not telling yet. I shall not abuse the magical powers bestowed upon me. x3 A.k.a- Your answer is only a few mods. Not sure what kind of admin-to-mod ratio we'll decide, but we'll both announce it when we do.

-Blanxie

}More edits welcome Bexxy.{
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 pm

CONGRATS REBECCA!
CONGRATS BLANK!
You guys both really deserve it.
RPC's going to be greater then ever.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:28 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I was totally here when it happened.
Labbie had no idea who I was. xD
Congratz you guys!
Hope the layout will be up, I 'unno how much more black I can take.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 am

Congradulations, Rebecca and Blank!
You guys definitely deserve it~
Can't wait for RPC to get more active/more moderators/etc. :D
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 am

I FEEL SOOOOOO HAPPY MY BLANKET IS AN ADMIN! WUV YOUUUUUUUU BWANKIE!

.......................And nice Rebecca..........................
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 am

Varjak_Paw wrote:
I FEEL SOOOOOO HAPPY MY BLANKET IS AN ADMIN! WUV YOUUUUUUUU BWANKIE!

.......................And nice Rebecca..........................

Wait, you give Blank a ton of congratulations to Blank (which is well deserved), however you give Rebecca a small little '....And nice Rebecca....' she deserves the same amount of congratulations as Blank does.
Both of them do a ton for this site. Rebecca's already brought us out of the darkness that is the last layout, and this layout looks amazing. And that's coming from a guy who winces at the sight of anything that isn't black, blue, dark green, and grey.
I'm sorry if it came off as a little rude, but I think that Rebecca deserves just as much congrats as Blank. Even if you don't want to call her your Rebecca and say that you love her with all caps, at least 'Congrats , Rebecca! Or some comment about how she's going to be an excellent admin (which she is).

Again, I'm sorry this probably came off as kind of harsh,
-Jay

P.S. Again, congrats guys. You both really deserve it!
Oh Yeah
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Thank you all for your congradulations!
As you can see, the layout's up. If you've got anything you want changed, or think should be changed, don't be afriad to shoot me a PM!

As too Varjak and Jay's posts above.

Jay: You don't have to defend me. I'm alright, I don't mind. If Varjak wishes to be happier that Blank is an Admin, that doesn't bother me.

Varjak: I'm sure Blank is just as happy she's an Admin as I am. I hope you like the new background, because I know you were one of the ones that wanted a new one so badly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 pm

I think the both deserved it equally.
Blanks has been here the longest, and is Stormie's cousin, if I remember right. xD
And Bex is the most literate one here and has ad Moderater training for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Everyone thinks Storms and I are related! ^3^'
Truth is, we're close friends, but sadly no. I sure wish I was!
Our parents used to work together when I lived in FL and I've known her since I was.....5? Maybe 6? So yeah, we're not related but we feel like it.

JUST to clear that up.

-Blanxie
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 pm

YESH THE BLACK IS GONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3   Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyoooo! =D BLANXIE HAZ HACKD U. :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPC Announcements and Updates- FOR STAFF ONLY-
Jump to: