RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Pheonix stayed where he was, looking right into front of him where Karoline had been. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. You were five, idiot. What do you think she would have said otherwise; I'm sorry? Just ignore it. Twice the age isn't always twice the grudge against. Lockhart stopped cursing himself in his head, and walked in the oppostie direction. "When the world keeps testin' me testin' me now...." The vampire started his predatory stalk again, looking up at the moon and looked back at Karoline in the corner of his tiger-gem colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 am

|.|form|.|
character's (full) name: Sharon Joryoku Vaughner
character's gender: FEMALE
character's age: Looks about 9 or 10, actually 204 yrs old (physically 13-looks immature)
character's race: Is a VAMP. Sharon feeds on 'tears' (not like, really, lapping it, like from the eyes, but like, emotional tears: of pain or joy)
character's appearance: Tangly dark brown hair that is fairly soft is she takes care of it but generally wild and long two cat like eyes that slowly change color ever hour (or during sudden large emotional changes). Pale skin, like she never goes out to play, generally a mournful fragile appearance, with thin long fingers, very light, only 50 pounds or so, and a small thin mouth, like she's starved or something. her eyes give off a slight tint, but she moves very clumsily.
character's personality: Tends to have wild mood swings, sometimes very cheerful and peppy, other times serious, nearly melancholy, other times hyper beyond extremes, or just furious. she loves animals, and finds eating a bother that takes up time. with a rebellious interior but a general inward comfort zone, she's not a social butterfly in the slightest. rarely makes friends, but if she does, she is EXTREMELY loyal, if not a bit sassy at times. Stands up for her beliefs, and so can be VERY stressed out and bossy at some points, but generally softens up after a while. can be VERY INSANE when she is in a crisis, and tends to panic overtime, and reacts sometimes up to a day after a large event. (for instance, if someone precious to her died, the pain is slow coming). Sharon is sometimes very callous, especially towards strangers. (pretty much everyone).
character's history: Born somewhere in the country side of Montana, her mom was a hybrid, so technically, she is a quarter human, and so is a little more emotional then most. her parents (her mom at least) tried to raise her as a human child, but it was too difficult, from their cravings, and also because of her odd teeth, sharpened on the ends. the fact that she never participated in school cafeteria except occasionally choking down a hotdog led to some immature kids to call her a witch, which, i guess, is kind of true. still, Sharon took offense and refused to go to school. Her family disappeared from Montana. Some years later, her mother and father went out shopping. As they believed her emotionally mature enough, they allowed her to stay home. This was 1 year ago. Her parents were killed by a local gang, who were well known hunters: The Dark Crescent. She was sent to live with her step-aunt, and soon left the family, running away into the forest (and setting it on fire for good measure), hitching a train, and picking up a cat friend along the way. The train incidently left her here, the forest setting that she has wandered for one week now, and, luckily, not met any hunters yet. (somehow).
crush/friends/family/etc: Her mom is a hybrid, but she doesn't know it, and her dad died from hunters. she DOES have an older half-sister, but her location is unknown. she is too immature to like anyone, but can get clingy at some points. had one precious friend named crescent who died at the hands of hunters 4 years before (on her 200th birthday...aw....)
other: generally harmless to mortals- except for hot-headed hunters
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

)LIIIVE! post somebody! This can't die!!(
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm

(I know!!! This thing is epic! Don't let it die!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

)Becca! Post! Please!(
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

)Branchie? Don't let this die.....(
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

)Can we pleeeease revive this? I'm having character ideas just thinking about it! <:3??(
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 am

(This is dead, guys. Sorry. :<)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm

(*growl* DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT. Liiiiive~)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

[This will now be closed.}
- Becca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: