RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am

Willowpaw: I purred and nuzzled his shoulder. Poor cat didn't know I was older. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am

((I must draw a picture with hawk and willow.
SO CUTE~))

Hawk smiled gently. He nuzzled his sister on the head gently, Then narrowed his eyes at panda and raven. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 am

Ravenpaw nodded at Hawkpaw, before darting into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:58 am

Duskline padded out from his den, and yawned slightly.
Where are those apprentices? He thought, gazing around.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

Willowpaw: I suddenly thought of something. "Wait!" I tried to yowl but they were gone...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 pm

"Duskline!" Jaguarpaw huffed, padding up to the warrior. "Pantherpaw's missing!"

Panda hurried after ravenpaw.

"What were you going to tell them?" Hawkpaw asked.

Rosepaw tried to catch her breath, but was running as hard as she could. She then fell back when she slammed into a snow-white apprentice bigger than her. "Ouch!"

"Rosepaw? What are you doing here?" Snowpaw asked, eyes narrowed at the she-cat. It felt weird talking to her like he was older though, because rosepaw had been in the previous ceremony before him and had failed.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Willowpaw: "I was going to tell them to bring some cobweb if anything happens."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Duskline's piercing amber eyes darted quickly to the apprentice.
'Where did you last see him? How long has he been missing?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Jaguarpaw thought for a moment. "I saw him earlier. He was telling me how he was sick of everyone calling him a monster because of his appearence, and I hadn't seen him since." He was quiet for a moment, then in a hushed voice, whispered "I think I scented him in frostclan territory."

Darkpaw came up behind snowpaw. "Rosepaw, please don't tell me your here to help Risenstar."

"But I am!" Rosepaw hissed.

Darkpaw sighed. "We couldn't scent him anywhere. It's like..Like he just dissapered."

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Duskline nodded. "Right. I have no idea what he'd be in FrostClan territory for,
but I'll get together a search party immediately." He said, pelting off to find other warriors.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Willowpaw: "Aren't you scared, brother?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Jaguarpaw nodded and watched duskline run off. I hope pantherpaw's okay.. He thought, feeling sorry for his brother. He then sniffed the air, and was certain it was pantherpaw's scent.
Frostclan. I must go there... He then hurled himself into the forest.

"Huh?" Hawkpaw asked as willowpaw asked him if he was scared. "Of course not! I have to protect My little sister, don't I?" He knew it was a lie. He was very scared, but he wanted to protect his sister and show her that he wasn't scared; even if it wasn't the truth.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Willowpaw: I smiled, it was funny how my little brother acted! "What now?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm

((Lol hawkpaw's clueless but that's what makes him adorable. XD))

"I-"

Hawkpaw shrieked when two paws pressed down on his back, making him collapse under the weight.

"What have you done with pantherpaw?" Jaguarpaw growled, pushing down on hawkpaw's soulders.

"What..?"

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Willowpaw: I launched onto the Darkclan cat and bit into his skin. "GET OUT OF OUR TERRITORY!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Jaguarpaw hissed in rage and shook the apprentice off of him. "I said, where's pantherpaw?" He howled, batting the she-cat's head hard.

Hawkpaw, seeing that, growled as his blood boiled with anger. "Don't touch my sister!" He shrieked, outstending his claws and slashing jaguarpaw across the muzzle.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

)Okay, just join in with a couple of your warriors. We'll say I came to panther's rescue.(

Duskline growled, and launched at Pantherpaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Willowpaw: "We don't have him!" I looked at a new nick in my ear.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Thorntooth growled. "That's a lie! Now give us him!"

Eagletalon hissed in irritation. "Who wants that demon anyways?" He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Willowpaw: The large group of warriors scared me. I coward by my brother. "We don't have him! Pick o cats your own size."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Thorntooth snickered at the little apprentice. "Liar!" She howled, about to lash out at the she-cat when fangs bit down on her leg.

"Don't touch my sister!" Hawkpaw managed to cry out, biting down harder on the she-cat's leg.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Willowpaw: I wailed in pain and bit through the she cat's ear.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Thorntooth snarled in anger and shook hawkpaw off of her, sending him skidding across the ground.

"Ugh.." Hawkpaw winced in pain at the cuts he had just gotten, but got up. "Leave! We don't have pantherpaw, or whatever his name is!"

Jaguarpaw sniffed the air. "I don't think they're lieing. I smell.. I smell the scent farther away now."

((Where's dapple? 0.0))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 pm

(Oh yeah... T.T")

Dapplepaw: I jumped on Torntooth.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm

"Dapplepaw!" Snowpaw jumped out of the bushes and into the camp, skidding to a stop as he huffed, trying to catch his breath. "Darkpaw has just been attacked!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)   :.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.Frostclan.: Before Time (Before Part 1)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: