RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones - Empty
PostSubject: - L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones -   - L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones - I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:14 pm

L'île de la renards noirs
Island of the Black Foxes

- A bit about this roleplay and Island Foxes -

This roleplay takes place on a small, unknown island off the coast of Europe. Unidentified by humans, Island Foxes live here instead. Island foxes are a the second smallest type of fox. This is not a magical roleplay, though it is not REAL. Some facts about these foxes I changed to make the roleplay make more sense, by the way. Island Foxes are endangered, and on the critically endangered list of animals.

- Plot -

Many years ago, the Island Herbe océan (Ocean Grass) was deserted. It's lush undergrowth and trees covered the island, making it look more like an unwelcome jungle than an island. Years later, a sole human washed up on the island, with an two Island Foxes it had found only days earlier. Stranded, the human and it's compainions waited to see if they would be saved. Due to lack of food, the human died. It's two Foxes, Fleur and Caillou were left alone.
It's been 15 years since then. Now, these foxes roam freely, living in a big band to help stay alive. They are peaceful, only small fights ever broke out. Until some foxes started to rebel against the group. They disagreed with the rules and traditions of the Island Foxes. They disappeared for weeks, never seen again. Until one certain kit, Féroce, spotted a black Fox looming in the distance. She got horibly scared and ran toward the current leader. After a through investigation of the island, that strange fox was never seen again.
Until today.
Féroce is the new leader of the Fox pack, which is larger and stronger now. She hasn't forgotten about her encounter with the Black Fox. She's been roaming the forest daily, hoping to find him or her again. Only a day ago was she sucessful, spotting the fox a distance away, with some compainions. She got a better look at them. Ragged pitch black fur, red eyes and sharp, deadly fangs.
The next day the pack was attacked by these horrible foxes. They were feared, strong, and horrible. They destroyed most of the pack, leaving only a few survivors, and Féroce was one of them. It is believed the foxes were the rebels from years ago.
Now the small group of foxes have to survive, and to do that, they have to get rid of the mysterious Black foxes once and for all.

- Rules -

() Three sentences at the least per a post. Proper grammar, spelling, ect. is appreciated.
() Normal Roleplaying rules. If you are new and don't know them, please check the rule post or with our moderater. -Cue Bex-
() Be fair. Please. No changing the plot, adding things, or anything like that without consulting me. This also goes with your character. No mary-sues. Please, I CANNOT stress that enough. Moral: If you have a super fantabulous idea, ASK.
() I control time. No time skipping without an apporval from moi. Thanks.
() You can be a Black Fox! ONE. You can have as many island foxes, I don't care. ONE Black Fox. This may be explained later, it matters.
() TRY and be as realistic as possible. Though this is fiction, it's not fantasy.
() No roleplaying ahead of anybody. It's an all or none roleplay, not a PRP. No one wants to have to read a ton of pages. Trust me, I know. We all know. So that's a no-no. This also means no excluding anybody, EVER. We're best friends here at RPC, right?
() Spamming. Keep it at a minium. Though we all do it at some point in time, so I won't go, "OMG STOP SPAMMING." Just don't freak out on me and go way off topic, kay?
() You get three strikes, and you're out.
() HAVE FUN YOU LITTLE SWEATERS.

- Form -

Name: French please. Use Google Translate if you need too.
Age: Kitten (Kit), Pup (Apprentice), Protecters (Warrior), Eldest (Elders)
Rank: Leader, Second in Command, Leaf (Medicine), Protecter, Pup, Kitten, Eldest.
Personality: Detailed and as long as you can make it.
Mates/Crushes/Kittens: ...
Family: Dead or alive?
Other: ...

- Examples -

These are coming. :D

-Foxes-

Island Foxes

Leader:
Féroce

Second in Command:

Leaf:

Protecters:

Pups:
Sombre Un ciel

Queens/Kittens:

Eldest:

Black Foxes

Leader:
Fang Sanglante

Others:

-News-

-- A ton of stuff got deleted. My forms, half the plot, ect. So I shortened it, and I'll start the forms later. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

- L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones -   - L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones - I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 am

Name:
Marionnettes Sans Vie ((Vie for short))

Protector

Personality:

Vie, as his name suggest, is usually not very energetic. It's not that he is lazy, he just does not get very excited about anything, yet would still do it with the same focus as if it was his favorite thing, and even if it was, it wouldn't change anything. As far as his memory serves, his first name is called Marionnettes because when he was a pup, he remembered his mother moving his paws with hers, like a puppet. This was his only memory of her, so he named himself Marionnettes. Vie is usually depressed and doesn't like being around other foxes, whether they be black or island ones. He also has barely any patience, and will flip out if you continually mess with him. Since he has a lot of time to himself, Vie is very independent and will usually only do things for his own advantage or for someone who he thinks deserves something good.

Mates/Crushes/Kittens:

Not Yet

Family:

Unknown, probably dead.

Other:

Black Fox
Back to top Go down

- L'ile de la renards noirs - Part One: The Black Ones -
Page 1 of 1