RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:10 am

I laughed at the irony of the medical box. Right after I had tried my best to wrap Lilliana's hand a box with supplies is sent down. I set my trident back down in the padding of the box and head over to the medical box. I search through the compartments until I find a guaze wrap and some antibiotic ointment. I walked over to Lilliana, made her give me her hand, and I completely rewrapped the wound. I chucked the bloody piece of cloth into the bushes, and stood up. "We don't have enough gauze if you keep punching things." I said, nudging her with my elbow playfully. "Come on. We're in need of shelter, then we can pfoodrepare and I can try and catch some fish while you get the water, and some apples. We'll have a gormet feast before the end of the night!" I said cheerfully, and walked over to the supplies. I pulled the new shirt over my head, the comfort welcoming me. I then proceeded to gather a bunch of branches and large leaves from a genetically morphed tree that had gigantic maple leaves the size of my body.
I quickly built the shelter, the sticks supported the lean-to-esque shelter, while the gigantic leaves served as our weather protection. It'd at least serve for the night. "I think it's pretty darn close to a Blake and Lilliana version of the Victor's Village!" I said, looking over at Lilliana, grinning. She had left me to building the shelter while she gathered the fruit and separated our medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:18 am

I watched as Blake came over to me and rifled through the bow, before bringing out gauze. He took my hand and re-wrapped it, while I stared at him, wondering for a moment what the deal was... We couldn't becoming friends. I mean, one of us was going to have to kill the other. He gingerly let me have my hand back and grinned at me. Unintentionally, a grin spread across my face as he told me we needed to build a shelter and gather food. Nodding to him as he waded into the water, I went to the tree I had punched and started collecting apples. Gathering them up, I looked at the white box that my bow and arrows had come in and then had an idea. Touching the plastic, I dropped the apples into it, making sure none of them bruised and looked to Blake's shelter. He was fairing pretty well as I bent down, and organized our medical supplies. There was guaze, ointment for stings, rashes, sun burns, and everything else, and then at the very bottom, I found sleeping powder and a package. The package was sealed tight, so I flipped it over and read the label. 'Death berries: Do not cosume. Poison inside.' I flashed back to the memory of my grandfather telling me how Katniss and Peeta had won the games and felt my stomach drop before shoving the package back into the case. Of course, we could use it to kill another tribute... But I had a strange feeling that it would come in handy later. "Blake." I stated, turning around and meeting his look, "For now, we can store our excess things in the boxes." I tapped the outside, "Plastic. It'll hold up for a bit at least."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 am

"Yeah, uh sure. What do we have for blankets or sleeping bags?" I asked, rummaging through the bag I had picked up until I brought out the long, thing rope that all of the tributes could likely play tug-of-war with. I then started fashioning a net that would hopefully catch us some sort of fish for protein and energy, because a few apples really wasn't going to cut it. As I made the first square of the net, Lilliana had chucked a rolled-up sleeping bag and blanket at my head. "Judging by the extent of the pain in my head and the amount of items that hit me, I say we're going to freeze our butt's off." I said, looking back at her, and making a cold, chattering movement with my hands an teeth jokingly.

OOC: SMALL POST
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm

He seemed to glance at me before asking about blankets and sleeping bags. I bent down to my pack, finally getting a good chance to look at everything and unhooked the huge sleepingbag from it. Rifling through the inside of the bag, I found another blanket and then threw them across the water, beaming him in the head with them. "Oops," I muttered, through muted laughter as he turned and glared at me. I burst into laughter at his sarcastic comment and rolled my eyes, "Don't be dramatic." I stated, rolling my eyes again and chuckling, "Leave that to Spark and his witch of a friend, Star from," I paused, putting on a snooty accent and raising my hand, while squinting my eyes to portray the people that came from there, "Dis-trict, Ah-One." I grinned at Blake, while looking through the rest of my bag, coming up with crackers, some dried chicken and beef strips, dried nuts and fruits, and thenthe best thing possible. "BLAKE." I stated, standing up and grinning at him, "GUESS WHAT I HAVE." Inside, I was doing a little dance, actually happy and excited as I thrust the book in hands towards him, "TAKE IT. Look! Look!" I opened the front page and flipped through it. The entire thing was a guide to the games, and what had happened in the past and what the arenas had been and looked like, not to mention drawings of plants that could heal you, ones to eat, and other types of 'survival' stuff. "I," I stated, handing him the book, "Bestow it in your trusting arms, Blake Odair. Do you take this book, and promise to protect it with your life?" This could be our key to winning the games... Er- To one of us winning the games.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

"But, I'll likely misplace it. I think it's better that you hold the key to our survival in this game." I said, purposefully emphasizing the 'our'. I knew that one of us would die, but unless if she tries to kill me again, I planned on finding some way to get us both out alive. I knew for a fact though that I would not kill her. I looked down at her, "Keep it, I'll just end up getting it wet or left behind." I stated, and then left in her hands, before walking back to my net making. A few minutes later, I finished and grabbed a fairly heavy rock and tied one end around it. I then took the other end, and waded into the river, it got up to my neck before I resurfaced. I walked up onto the rocky shore, and wound the end I had waded across with, over an even larger rock then before. "We should have fish with in a few hours, the net will get caught up in their gills, and will cause them to die..." I stated, loud enough for Lilliana to hear from the other side, and then I breaststroke swam across the river, back to the side I had been on just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I took the book, staring at him as he walked away before shrugging and putting it back in my bag. It would be temporarily safe in there, at least. Bending down, I counted out out supplies again before hearing Blake pop back up from the water. Turning, I watched him swim to the shore and felt my stomach growl. My mouth was dry, so I walked over to the river and dipped the gallon sized water bottle down into it and dropped three drops of Iodine into it, before screwing the top on it and shaking. "Water?" I offered, holding it out to Blake, who was dripping wet. I glared at him and pointed to the sleeping bag and blanket, "No touching those until you dry off, Fish-boy. I won't be sleeping in a wet bag tonight, expecially if it ends up raining, we're in a prime spot to get flooded." I muttered, making sure my voice was low enough that the cameras might not pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 pm

I took the water from her and took a deep drink, then capped the lid and tossed the bottle back to her. I rolled my eyes, and took my now sopping wet t-shirt that my mentor's had given me, and took it off. I laid it in the evening sun that we had so that it would hopefully dry out before it got cold. I made my hands look like fish gills and I put them against my cheeks. "Glubglubglooglub. Me FishBoy. Glubglubglub." I said sarcastically and then grinned at her jokingly. "We can always move back up to the top... I mean, I just slaved away building El Casa de Hunger Games, but I can build it again up top if you're afraid of something happening." I muttered as I walked over to the pile of apples Lilliana had gathered, and I took a huge bite out of won of them. They were a rare item in District 4, not many could afford them, and they usually had problems growing them near the sea. "Eat one." I said through a mouth full of apple, and tossed one at her. I swallowed, "You look too grumpy. Still. We might as well enjoy this time of 'peace'." I put air quotes around 'peace'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I rolled my eyes at his antics and just shook my head. "No, being down here is fine, I was just thinking of the fact that we're a fairly easy target. But with the mountain keeping our back clear, we can just keep watch at night to make sure no one tries to go all 'Indian' on us and attack." I caught the apple he threw at me and wiped it off with the bottom of my shirt before taking a huge bite out of it. It tasted good, we didn't get much fruit in District Five, just things that the Capitol deemed were essential to our health, which, you would think Fruit would be a part of that. I grinned up at him at the grumpy comment and then growled while moving my arms from side to side, "Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy, that's my name, don't wear it out." I frowned, making my brow furrow before grinning jokingly up at him. "You're Mister Pep-in-my-step, so I guess we even each other out." The words came out of my mouth before I could filter, so I just went back to biting another huge bite out of my apple and chewing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm

I tossed my eaten apple core into the bushes, and raised my eyes at her comment. "I think that's the nicest thing I ever heard you say." I said, and walked over and sat next to her. "What happened? One minute you're trying to kill me, and then the next you and me are laughing like best friends. I mean, I can't complain, I'd rather spend my last week of life with a friend, than being hunted down 24/7 by a girl that hates me with the passion of a thousand suns." I said, tossing a rock back and forth in between my hands. "And I'm not going to lie, my first impression was that you were someone that wouldn't last it in these games. And boy, was I wrong. You're stronger, tougher, better than I am. I meant all of that stuff I said yesterday when you got mad because I compared you to Katniss." I whispered, as I chucked the rock back into the river.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I smirked as Blake came and sat down beside me. Shrugging, I finished up my apple and threw my own core into the bushes as he threw the rock into the river. Fingering the knife at my belt, I looked at him before whipping it out and leaving it hovering under his chin. "How do you know I'm not planning on killing you?" I slowly moved the blade from his neck and twirled it around in my hands, "Thanks. I know I'm better than you." I gave him a cheeky grin before sliding my knife back into it's sheath and running a hand through my hair. "I dunno really..." I muttered, becoming serious, "You're... Trustworthy." The word felt foriegn on my tongue. In District Five the only people I could trust was my father and myself. I got the food. I paid the bills. I made sure neither of us died. "But, I'm really not that good of a..." I paused, trying to find the right word, "Tribute," I smirked, cocking an eyebrow at him, "I just play head games well." Right as I said that, I pulled my knife out again and flung it towards the woods. There was a shriek and a thump before I stood up and walked over to the brush. When I moved it aside, I was faced with the dead body of the girl from District Seven. "Oops." I chuckled, pulling the dagger out of her and turning to grin at Blake, "Have we caught any fish yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I stared at her as she walked over to the girl she had killed from District 7. "Okay, now let's add that to the list of nightmare's I'll be having tonight..." I muttered as I got up and walked over to the rock that I had tied the net to. I held it up so that I was able to see what our catch was. Five fish were limp, and just swaying with the current of the river. I yanked as hard as I could, and the rope from the other side came loose, and I towed the fish in. All five were a shimmering Rainbow Trout. I quickly pulled them out of the net before any fly's or bugs would be attracted to them. I took my bundle of fish, and carried them to the rock that Lilliana and I had just used as a chair. I them pulled a knife out from the case in my pocket. I quickly flayed the sides off of each one and set it to side. It took me a total of five minutes to prepare the fish, and to get rid of the carcass and head. I them gathered up a bunch of dry wood and piled them together in a tepee formation. I pulled the glass from the medical kit, and directed the hot evening sunlight onto the bundle of sticks. After waiting patiently, the fire started. Now came the hard part. I blew on the small flame lightly, just enough to get oxygen into the fire. With a big flourish, the flame leaped up to a reasonable height. I then grabbed some longer branches, and slid the ten flays onto them. I set the two sticks over the fire. Seven minutes later, the fish was cooked through perfectly. I them quickly smothered the fire so that no other tribute could use the smoke to find us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm

I laughed at Blake and watched him turn back around. I had exactly sixty seconds to raid the girl's body before the nasty claw o' death came and picked her up, to send back to her family. Grabbing the girl's pack, I searched to see if she had any knives on her or any other type of weapon before hearing the forest go dead silent and the sound of a motor. Looking up, I saw the huge hovercraft and scrambled away, throwing the girl's backpack behind me while I watched the claw scoop up the body and fly it off. "... And there's the source of my nightmares." I whispered, shuttering as I dumped the contents of the girl's pack onto the ground. Simple things really, extra gauze, a couple packs of dried fruit, some beef jerky, and a... "PILLOW!" I shouted, turning to looked at Blake, who was prepareing the fish on the fire, "We've got a pillow." I sung, dancing around in a little circle. It was very rare that you found a pillow in the games, because they didn't want you getting to comfertable in here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

If I hadn't been preoccupied by the fish, I probably would have died laughing. "That's one way for you to kill me. Death by laughing." I said, grinning up at her. I had the now cooked fish lined up on the stone. "It's not a world-class meal, but it'll be good enough." I muttered, and took one of the flay's, and cut it into a bite sized piece with my knife. I grabbed it with my hands and popped it into my mouth. It tasted a lot like home, except for the fact that we usually ate pink fish with seaweed or a number of herbs and butter. "It's better than nothing." I stated as I finished my flay. "I say we each eat one, and then save the other three. Tomorrow, I can dry it out so that it'll last as long as we need it to." I said, and pulled my now dried shirt back over my head. The temperature soon started to drop.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 pm

I gave him a small grin before tucking the pillow gingerly back into the dead Tribute's bag, before heading over to Blake and taking one of the fish. I looked at it and frowned, "We barely get bread and some beef in District Five... I've never had fish." I took out my knife and walked over to the creek, washing it off and then wiping it on my shirt, to get all the nasties off of it. Walking back over to my cooling fish, I slowly cut a piece off and popped it into my mouth. I curled my nose up, chewing slowly. "It tastes fishy." I muttered, eating another bite, "I don't mind it that much, really, I'm just used to some hardcore beef and veggies." I patted my stomach, grinning at him, "They feed us Scientists well, so there's not a chance you could catch some of the diseases we handle." I shook my head eating another piece, "Sure, let's save the last three, it'll hold us for a while until one of us can bring down whatever animals they have here." A cold wind suddenly blew off the mountain and I shivered, tucking myself into the long-sleeve shirt the Game-Makers had provided everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

I smirked, "Beef tastes like couch leather." I stated as I walked over to our stash of supplies and rummaged through them until I found our blankets and sleeping bag. I stacked them up, and then walked over to Lilliana. "You need to keep warm." I said as I shoved the stack of warm-keeping items into her hands. She opened her mouth to obviously retaltiate and make me use one too. "Shhhh!" I said quickly and made a zipping motion against my mouth to tell her not to try and speak again. "I'm not cold." I stated, which was obviously a lie, because I shivered just two seconds later. The sun seemed to set faster as it got closer to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him when he knocked Beef. Blake handed me the sleeping bag and the blankets before giving me a sincere smile and saying I should keep warm. I opened my mouth to tell him off but he just gave me a look that said to shut up before continueing. I kept my mouth shut while sitting the stuff down on the ground beside me and blatantly ignoring covering myself up with it. I was going to be stubborn. Suddenly, the Capitol's music blared across the arena and I found myself shivering for an entirely different reason. It was time to see how many had died. Gulping, I looked up at the sky as the Capitol's insingna was projected into it. "Amanda, James, Jannette, Oliver, Alexander, Jean, Kalie, and Wheaton" Their pictures flashed up on the screen as they said each of their names. I found myself trying not to cry as Oliver's picture flashed up and steeled my gaze at the sky. Eight dead. Eighteen left in the games. The last thing before the Capitol's song played at the end was the Game-Maker's voice saying, "Let the Hundreth Hunger Games begin!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:56 pm

I sat down next to Lilliana to watch the large screen that showed the capitol's insignia and then the anthem. The head gamemaker announced evryone of the dead tributes names, but when he got to Oliver, Lilliana's body seemed to go rigid. Her eyes looked disturbed, almost as if she was reliving Oliver's death five million times. I scooted closer to her, and slung my arm around her shoulder comfortingly. "I'm sure he'd be proud to see that you're still alive and well, you know, not being eaten by mutants or being hunted down by the career's. You know, the average day in the life of a tribute." I said, grinning over at her. I grabbed one of the blankets she had refused to use and pulled it over her head playfully. "Come on. Fun. Is it a new concept to you?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

I frowned at the blanket and my sudden loss of vision before tugging it off and looking at Blake, "Fun..." I rolled the word around on my tongue like it was foriegn and I had never heard it before. "Fun." I repeated, smirking at Blake playfully, "I can be fun..." I muttered, then frowned, "But this is serious, we're in some freaking arena, we don't know what else is in here with us. We don't know who is tracking us. We don't even know if we'll both make it to the morning." I blew out a breath, thinking of how much of a downer I was on this whole siduation. "You know what Blake?" I asked, looking at him in all seriousness, "Maybe it'd just be better if you killed me and got on with it. I've not got a lick of a chance to win the games, and I'd rather see you win than me." I shrugged, thinking of my dad, "Besides, you've got a family to consiter... My Dad..." I whispered, blinking a little to clear my vision and looking up at where the Capitol sign was fading, "My Dad is strong... He can last without me. You've got siblings, you have people to return to. I'm an evil scientist at the Capitol's disposal."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I shook my head. "Lilliana from District 5, don't you dare talk like that. I won't have my alliance member already giving up. First, I know for a fact that I like you too much to kill you right now. Second, you have a much better chance at winning this years Hunger Games than I do. Third, yes, I do have my family, but they could get by without me. Enough people like my siblings, they'd care for them during the day until my Dad gets home. Fourth, your Dad's likely strong but to lose someone as good of a person as you are, it'd rip any person to shreds. And fifth, you are not evil, heck you haven't even killed anyone yet. I've already killed Jannette." I whispered, looking into her eyes. "There's alway a way that both of us can survive." I stated under my breath so that only she could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 pm

I stared at him, looking, and searching for any sign he wasn't being sincere. A reason for me to hate him, but there was none. Frowning, I looked down at my hands and shook my head. "That's just it." I muttered, finally looking back up at Blake, "You're the only real friend I've had, making it hard for me to even consider killing you at the end of these freaking games. No, I don't," I muttered, adressing his statement that I could win, "I'm..." I paused, "Weaker than you. I've killed, Blake. Just not in the way you'd think. I've watched more animals and people die than you will even imagine. I've got some much baggage that your back would give out trying to carry it up the mountains I do each day. I killed the girl from District Seven. I'm a hunter. I knew she was there. I heard her breath, I felt her watching, I just knew. Even while we were talking and bickering and acting like some old married couple, I knew. I knew when I flung my knife that it would hit her. That it would kill her. And the scary thing is..." I stopped, taking a deep breath before repeating myself, "The scary thing is, I didn't care. I knew she had a family. I knew they wanted her home, alive, not in some wooden casket. But I did it anyway. I did it so there wasn't a chance, a weak spot she might be able to slip through and kill us both. I didn't want to die."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm

I knit my eyebrows, and stood up. "See? You're not afraid to kill someone for your own safety. I only killed Janette because se had a knife to my throat." I stated, and rubbed the small scar on my neck from where Jannette had knifed me. I walked over to the river, the night sky was littered with thousands of tiny stars, glimmering like scales on a fish. It frusterated me that Lilliana was so insistent that she was a bad person and that I should just kill her right at that moment because she'd rather me when the games. I grabbed a small, flat stone and skipped it across the river, everytime it bounced, ripples formed and disrupted the reflection of the stars on the water. I watched as the stone bounced for its last time and just sunk to the bottom. I then laid down, right at the bank of the river, and stared up at the sky though the large tree branches over our campsite.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I couldn't exactly work through everything in my head, but something told me that even though this first day in the Games was as horrible as it was, it wasn't going to get better. Swallowing, I watched Blake get up and walk over to the river, tossing rocks in. I abandoned the blanket wrapped around me and followed him over, stopping short when I watched him lay down. Turning abruptly, I went back and grabbed the blanket, before going back over to Blake and laying down beside him, giving him a bit of the blanket and leaning slightly on him. "I'm sorry I'm such a nusance." I muttered, looking up at the sky, "It's in my nature to be a know-it-all pain in the backside. 'Can't help it, I've lived in a Sterile bubble all my life. You've got to have tough skin to watch people's heads explode and hear the wailing." I shrugged, poking his side, "'Sides, all you've done is kill a couple of carps, I'm sure it's so much fun strangling fishies before the sun's up in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

I rolled my eyes. "When you live in a District where you have no friends, you're left to whatever you can find for entertainment." I stated as I drummed my fingers against my chest. "Wait, you've watched people's heads explode? Like a big balloon?" I asked, looking over at her. "That sounds like such a happy sight. Kind of like fluffy ponies eating pineapple, ya' know? Happy." I said, trying to brighten up the question a bit so it didn't sound as serious. I ran my hand through my hair, and then started flipping a small pebble around with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:41 pm

I snorted at him, catching the pebble as he threw it a bit to high. Twirling it around in my hand, I looked over at Blake and shrugged, "As cheery as it is to watch a head explode, I'm not lying." I blew out a breath, "You wouldn't even begin to believe or understand the things the Capitol has us cook up for them. Monsters that would make your own head explode or make you cry until you die." Shuttering, I pulled the blanket close, unintetionally moving closer to Blake, oh well, the audiance ought to love this little talk. "Wolves, birds, they're only the beginning." I muttered slowly, like I was building up for a story, "I've worked with lizards that can smell you from miles away and are trained to track you down and bleed you to death. Monkeys that have razor sharp claws and teeth, trained to go straight for the heart in battle. Horses that are boarder-line psychotic, breathing pure steam that is so acidic that it would melt your skin apart." I stopped, the pictures in my head getting to be to much, "... Then, the things they did to humans. I-I can't even begin to describe."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I stared at her. "If I wake up screaming like a little girl. It's all your fault." I said, grinning, but then I switched to a more serious tone. "How does someone in that line of expertise not go into some special psychiatric state where you talk to yourself 24/7?" I asked, sitting up, imagining all things that Lilliana was explaining. "The most disturbing thing I've ever seen is when our District's Head-Peacemaker hung a man because he stole a ton of fish from the storage." I muttered, remembering that summer day when I was only six years old. "Whatever happened to the mutations of dogs? Like a labradoodle, or whatever they're called." I said, smirking the thought of a friendly mutation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/   \x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\x/[Only The Strong Survive]\x/[A Hunger Games RP]\x/[A Private Role-play for Rebecca and Jay]\x/DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT MOCKINGJAY SPOILED\x/
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next