RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked Empty
PostSubject: XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked   XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Corrupted Souls!

I'm back everybody, and I will be very active from now on. :)

This RP Is based off My Current Obession, Soul Eater (siggy and avatar).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A pack of Canines lived in North of death city. They hunted corrupted souls, canines that have become evil
and started eating harmless souls that weren't corrupted. The Canines in the pack, also called "Shibusen", Had Masters And Weapons.
The Canines that were not in the pack feared them, but there was nothing to fear. Shibusen protected death city.

This is the tale of that exact pack:

Will you join? Or will you live in fear of shibusen?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules~

You can be any canine you want, Dogs, wolves, half breeds, foxes, ect.
Have fun~ ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form~

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Breed:
Master, Weapon, Or Other?:
What are you apart of? (shibusen, strays, ect.):
Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shibusen~

Leader:

Masters:

Weapons:

Teachers:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corrupted Souls~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Canines~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witches~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shibusen has many teachers, and students. The teachers teach the students about waveleangths and teach how to fight.

Shibusen Is not alone- There are dangers other than corrupted souls. Witches roam the streets of death city as well.

In order to become a deathsythe, The leader's weapon, you Need to collect 99 Corrupted souls and the soul of a witch.

If you have not watched soul eater- GO WATCH IT NOWWW. It will also help you understand this rp. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Forms~

Name: Zudikas (I used a translator to find out that it means "Killer" In lithuanian. :) ))
Looks: Zudikas is a black wolf with a golden collar around his neck that glows. He won't tell anyone what it means, though. He has many scars and orange eyes.
He has a splash of white on his chest, and On his flank, an orange mysterious symbol.
Personality: He is dark and quiet.
Breed: He is a wolf.
Master, Weapon, Or other?: He is a weapon, but is not apart of shibusen. His weapon is a secret.
What are you apart of? (Shibusen, stray, ect.): He is a stray.
Other: he is a corrupted soul.

Name: Sora
Looks: Strawberry blonde colored fur with bright green eyes.
Personality: She is very friendly and accepting, but when she gets angry she is willing to kill you.
Breed: She is a dog.
Master, Weapon, Or other?: She is a Master at shibusen.
What are you apart of? (Shibusen, Stray, ect.): She is apart of shibusen.

I will add more later.
Plz join, I love soul eater and Realy want this to become very active. C:

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked   XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 am

(I haven't seen Soul Eater -- Can I still join? XD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked   XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

((Yep.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked   XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

((Kay.))

Name: Revine
Looks: edit later.
Personality: Quite aggressive yet gentle, Revine is very quiet yet he tends to act when needed and has bursts of energy at times and also has mood swings. He is good in a fight, yet being young in training he messes up alot.
Breed: wolfdog hybrid
Master, Weapon, Or Other?: student.
What are you apart of? (shibusen, strays, ect.): Shibusen -- can he be a student?
Other: noo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked   XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxCorrupted SoulsxX The Marked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: