RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Mistcloud crouched down, slowly creeping forward. "C'mon, stormheart, I'll drive it towards you.." she whispered. As she slipped forwards, she silently cursed. The mole scent was in a tunnel. She stalked around, then dove into the tunnel.

Shattered nearly gasped as wolf scent mingled with the mole. He sighed. that was not his catch. He sniffed around again, catching scent of a dove, and easily leaped up, snagging it's wing as it panicked and tried to fly off. He purred. It was a large fat dove, and he was sure the kits would love it, along with the soft feathers for their nests. He decided to bring it straight to camp instead of getting the soft fluff dirty.

Flicker brightened, eyes flicking wide open as Aqua snuggled next to her. SHe licked Aqua's snout. "Sorry..."

MarshPelt drowsily woke back up. He couldn't fall asleep now! Wolf's Bane was running low! He staggered to his feet. As he passed Angel's den, he flicked his ears forward. "Aw, come on Angel. You silly worrisome whelp. Calm down. You've done plenty to earn respect, Shattered practically told you that.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Aqua gave a quiet sigh, "It's fine, Flicker." Aqua's eyes were gentle as she looked affectionately at the pup.

"Worrisome whelp? I am not a worrisome whelp," Angel laughed, his tone slightly defensive. He paused, "Where're you going, Marshpelt?"
Back to top Go down
Shasterah

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 am

Name- Shasterahhi
Gender- Female
Rank- None
History- Lone wolf seeking acceptance from society. She has been pushed out of everywhere because no one likes her.
Personality- Tends to be opinionated and outspoken, but is fiecely loyal to those who she feels deserve it.
Looks- Her fur is silver in color, and she has amber eyes.
Wing type- Falcon wings
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 am

(That is an awesome form, shasterah! welcome to rp central, you'll fit in immediantly, no doubt.
you're accepted, you can start roleplaying whenever you'd like. maybe you're found by mistcloud and stormheart? they're out in the forest right now.)

Shattered could tell already that back at the den circle, quite a few wolves had woken up. He smiled, as he smelled Aqua and Flicker awake and mingling. he loved it when those two got along. They were adorable.

Flicker brightened at Aqua's acceptance. "Thank you. You've been so nice to me."

"Hm?" Marshpelt paused, registering Angel's bark. "Oh, just going to get some Wolf's bane. we're running low, and i want to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Aqua flicked her ears, "Don't mention it, Flicker," Aqua murmured, smiling slightly

"Do you need any help?" Angel offered hopefully, standing up and stretching slightly.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Flicker smiled shyly.

Shattered walked in, and smiled. He dropped his prey. "Good, I was right you two are awake." He padded over to Aqua. "And you're getting along! Bonus!" He paused, and added. "You two hungry?"

MarshPelt pricked his ears. "I'd welcome it. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Aqua smiled back at Shattered, who wasn't much older than her, she'd be in training in no time, alongside him. Or, maybe he'd be a regular pack member by then, who knew. Aqua was always tripping and blushing and stuttering around him, it was ridiculous. Aqua rolled her eyes slightly as he mentioned the fact that Flicker and her were getting along, then nodded her answer to his question, "I am, how 'bout you, Flicker?"

Angel nodded, "I'm glad to help," Angel murmured, before dipping his head slightly as an indication for the healer wolf to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Flicker pricked her ears. "Er, Yeah! And Thanks!" She smiled.

Shattered nudged the dove towards the two kits. He smiled. "You're welcome, Flicker." The pup, although not much younger than him, acted so young and innocent. She could be so adorable. Aqua seemed much more mature and considerate, he observed.

"Come. this way." Marshpelt steered the younger wolf. "It's out of the camp." Marshpelt passed the exit from the den circle, protected by the woven bramble bushes. He led the way towards a small unused cave. Smiling, his silent padsteps shivered with excitement.
Name- DiamondClaw
Gender- Female
Rank- graymuzzle (elder)
History- her granddaughter is mistcloud. she's very old. two of her claws were ripped out as a kit, and they grew back odd and crooked. The other two of her litter have survived and one of them is very much like her mate in personality, and reminds her (fondly) of SharpClaw in his prime. SharpClaw was to be named SharpFire by the leader, but humbly asked to be named SharpClaw, after DiamondClaws hawk accident. She was born also to two humble, average wolves, and both of them died of natural causes, unlike SharpClaw's parents. She, like SharpClaw, was part of a litter of one. Her wings, luckily, were only scratched in her incident with the hawk, leaving two claws mangled and crooked, and being fairly lucky nothing else had permanant damage except an old scar on her back from the hawks talons when it lifted her.
Personality- grumpy, like all elders, snappy, but nice, was very curious, cheerful, and sweet.
Looks- whitish-gray, blue eyes (one is blind) She has soft white fur, which is semi-short and a faint scar extending from between her shoulder blades on the back to the mid-section, and she has black eyes, a long thin muzzle, and a short, fuzzy tail. Her nose is somewhat pointed and pink, while she has small gray whiskers from her muzzle and yellowish teeth. Her ears have a black splotch on each of them and she has a triangular shaped patch on her muzzle. This patch is orange, and slightly longer than the rest of her fur.
Wing type- tawny owl

Name- SharpClaw
Gender- male
Rank- graymuzzle
History- diamond claws mate.
personality- SharpClaw is sharp tempered on the outside, snapping at pupils and their teachers alike, but is really sweet and tells the greatest stories out of any of the graymuzzles. He really is very loyal, but tends to be a bit fiery and grouchy, especially now that he has to depend on other wolves, youngsters to him. He feels, although it may be unreasonable, that he shouldn't be lying around, but setting an example for younger wolves and mentoring, fighting, and hunting alongside the others. He was born to two respectable average parents, in a litter of one. He met DiamondClaw when she was young and bright, a new apprentice, and became good friends. When his parents died in a tragic moose stampede, he became withdrawn and aggresive, but DiamonClaw calmed him down after every fit of rage, strengthening their bond. 5 moons after the moose stampede, they officially became mates and had their 3 kits, although it may have been in their late time of life. By the time their kits were pupils for 2 moons, they were both graymuzzles and proud of the kits accomplishments.
looks- black, white patch around eye. gray underbelly, and long sharp claws. he has a reddish brown paw and black pads. His teeth are long but dull1
Wing type- crow

These two are up for grabs and premade, but you can create appearance, wing type, and name, also specify the personality and history if you want. If you don't want to do all that work, they have all parts filled, but history must be more specifyed.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:36 pm

)) Nuuuuu!!!~ is this RP really that much of a failure? I really liked this one too...guys..this is my first RP...(i think)...please don't ignore it....um....Branch? or Shasterah?? Yeah...sorry if I'm bugging you but... I really thought this one could at least last..you know, more than 4 pages?((
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Name- Storm
Gender- female
Rank- beta if still open, if not, huntress
History- tbd
Personality- Actually, kind of like a storm, she can be moody and touchy, especially about mates, she does however have a soft side.
Looks- Stormy grey pelt, with bright yellow coloured eyes, like bolts of lightning. Her body is lithe and fast, built more for speed than for a fight, and she uses that to her advantage. Her tail is tipped with a bright silver colour, that's contrasts her pelt nicely.
Wing type- Uhm, like a birds, only really big and black?

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

)you are accepted! The beta position was open, so that's what I gave you.(
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:58 pm

)where shuld she strt(
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 am

)well the apprentice and the kits are in the den, and the leader and healer are off to pick herbs, so i guess you could wake and start hunting or something. there are two warriors off in the forest, maybe you could scent them out.(
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 am

Storm woke up tirerdly, shakin gout her pelt, the beta rose and quickly padded out of the den. Her stomach growled loudly, and Storm decided that hunting should be first on the agenda today. She ran off into the forest, searching for a trail or a scent of prey. She finally got a whiff of a rabbit, close by, and crouched down onto the ground, her belly almost touching the forest floor. She spotted the rabbit nibbling on something quietly, he was quite fat, wich was good, because Storm really needed something to eat soon, or her insides would digest themselves. She leaped and quickly dispatched him, poor thing, there was nothing he could do, the ligth faded from his eyes, and Storm grabbed him in her jaws, deciding to eat him back in camp. She prowled into the clearing, and sat down, she knawed on the rabbit's leg, keenly watching for any threats that migth disturb her.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Shattered ears flicked up. "Be right back," he murmered, padding out to greet Storm.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Storm watched as Shattered approached her, she flicked her tai lin annoyance, but did nothing else to display her unease, "Yes?" she asked expectantly.

((does he have a mate?))
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 pm

((Shattered is an apprentice/pupil, but one of the pups does have a minor crush.))

"Hello, Storm." Shattered respectfully dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 pm

((ohhhh, okay XD i c))

Storm sighed, wondering what Shattered could possibly want badly enough to interupt her lunch. Low thunder rumbled in the distance, betraying her mood.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 am

Shattered thought he saw a slight flicker of annoyance in Storm's moody eyes. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to say hello. Are you alright?" He cocked his head slightly, his ears twitching backward.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 am

Storm watched him, he seemed genuinley concerned so she said, "Yes I'm all right Shattered. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yes. I brought the kits some food, and I believe that Angel is going to help MarshPelt with herbs." He reported, "Is it ok if I hunt some more?" Although he was an apprentice, Shattered was still getting adjusted to going out of camp. Two moons seemed like a short amount of time for him to mature from a boistrous playful pup to a feisty but mature pupil.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Storm examined Shattered, and nodded in aproval at his accomplishments, "Alright," she sgreed, "I'll go with you though," she added, she left the remains of her leg near the pile, and decided to let Shattered lead the way. She tilted her ears to indicate this to him, she would watch, and as beta determine how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

"Thank you." Although he was a bit uncomfortable to go out hunting with a wolf of such higher ranking, he did nothing to show it except the slight narrowing of his eyes and small clench of his front claws. Carefully, he padded out of camp, quiet and small, but making sure not slink.

Flicker blinked, soon yawning. She risked leaning against Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Storm followed him, taking in the slight tesning of his body, and narrowed eyes, she cocked her head, and followed him. He would be in charge of the hunt, though she'd take over if need be. She stopped, smelling a rabbit nearby, "What do you scent Shattered?" she asked him expectantly, he might not pick up on it, as it was the barest trace to the east of them.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 am

He carefully sniffed the air. "I can smell two wolves towards the southwest, and...I think there is a rabbit, but I can't exactly tell in which direction." He hesitated. Scenting again, he narrowed it down to somewhere towards the southeast, but the two wolves nearby, which were pack members for sure, had caught something and their kill confused his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack   The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northerners- Winged Wolves of Tree Pack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next