RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!

Go down 
+7
BreeLilly
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Merryier6
Rebecca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 am

Melissa raised an eyebrow, someone was talking to her, she obviously needed to kick it up a notch. Melissa turned slightly, her thin, bony arms still crossed. Melissa eyed him for a moment, then sighed, "Who are you?" Melissa asked coolly, readjusting her eye-patch with experienced, nimble fingers. Melissa tapped her foot, waiting for a response as she looked the boy up and down, her gaze guarded. He looked about her age, definitely not as young as the three kids in the main office. He was pale, and his eyes intrigued her slightly, they were different colors. Hypsiphobia? No, that was having the fear of heights, or something of that nature, Melissa hadn't paid much attention when she was being told that being "scared of heights" wasn't the proper term for it by her older, daredevil foster brother when he had tried to get her to jump off the swings at the park. Not that Melissa had stayed in that home long, Melissa never stayed in any of the homes she was sent to very long. Melissa thought harder, pushing away those thoughts, that was the past, and the boy with the different colored eyes was right now. Heterochormia? Yes, that's what it was called.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Funkeh Hair   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am

Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. The unnamed girl was quite a fiesty character, and I knew that you can't fight fire with fire, so I had to just go along with it. "My name is Jin," I answered, "And that's all you need to know for now." Which was true. I guessed they had some sorta introduction to new students or whatever so they would know each other. "Now, how about yah answer my question?" I asked, in a calm way so I wouldn't tick her off. Not that I didn't want to, this was all just for information. I'd get the other three later. I pulled my paper-shadowed hair back. I had never really known how that had happened, the color of my hair. I suppose it was just the same with my eyes. I mean, heterochromaticallity or whatever it's called is rare enough, but now I got some funky hair? Yeah, that's like a 1 outta million.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 am

Melissa raised an eyebrow at him, and nodded slowly. "My name's Melissa," She paused, "And that's all you'll ever need to know." And it was true. Melissa was quiet, didn't have many friends, and didn't have any ambition to make any, anytime soon, she wore an eye-patch and hallucinated for crying out loud, if she wanted someone, anyone, to talk to her, or keep talking to her for that matter, they didn't need to know much. Melissa could tell he was being careful not to offend her, but in truth, Melissa hadn't been offended at all, had she been a different kid, at a different time, with a different background story and personality, she might've laughed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 am

Alice grined slightly at Rebecca, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded her head slowly and watched them.
"I'm Alice. Yes, I'm a freshman." She said softly in her full accent. She sat down at the computer when Rebecca finished and typed in her full name carefully. The scedule printed out a moment later and she picked it up quickly and stepped aside, hearing two other voices near. The petite girl looked back at Jay for a moment, who hadn't said what grade he was in, but guessed he was in tenth, maybe not. Alice read over her things slowly, listening to the akward silence between the three of them at teh same time. Rebecca still seemed a bit embarrassed, and she would be too if it was herself that had broken a computer on her first day. That wouldn't be the greatest start to a new year ever
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 pm

OOC:. Sadly, knowing myself, I probably would break a computer on my first day. This is why my parent's don't let me out of the house. xDD

Rebecca grinned at Alice suddenly and turned to see a pale boy, and a girl with eyepatch. Something clicked in her head, tenth graders. Flinching backwards as she heard Alice's thoughts, Rebecca blinked and rubbed her head, "Melissa, you weren't interrupting anything important." She suddenly blurted out to the eye-patch girl, and looked at Alice, "Jay's in Ninth grade, so am I." Whoa, What the Fiddlesticks? Rebecca thought, wondering how in the world she knew all of this information suddenly. Stupid Mind power, it was uncontrollable at points, and that annoyed her half to death, consitering that she almost couldn't control her random outbursts of what people were thinking. They had to have been freaking out, heck, if she was in their position, she would have been too, "And Jin, Mellissa's really not that mean, just shy." Rebecca facepalmed, Great. I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Melissa's eyes widened at the girl. It had to be powers, how else would she know? Melissa's stiffened, "I suggest you shut up," Melissa growled warningly, her arms tightly crossed over her chest, her fingers clenching into fists. Melissa narrowed her eyes, watching the girl angrily as she looked embarrassed and apologetic as she blurted all of this out, but that wasn't good enough for her. This girl'd just made an enemy, Melissa decided, tense.

(SHORT.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Alice stared at Rebecca, dumbstruck. "Er. Rebecca?" She said softly. She was only thinkthing those things, and the other girl hadn't even said her name. Call her crazy, but Rebecca had just read her mind. Of course, she couldn't be all surprised, she has powers also, but not those exactly. She held teh papers to her just and peered at teh girl with an eyepatch, wondering what happened. She glanced back at the papers quickly, not exactly sure what to say. She wasn't going to think anything else about Rebecca, for precautions. Alice was already feeling out of place. She blinked what Melissa told Rebeca to shut up. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Rebecca made some sort of terrified shriek and wanted to melt into the shadows. It's not like she had meant anything she had said, it just kind of... Comes out! Wairly, she glanced around the room for an escape, because Melissa looked murderous, and she really didn't want to die this young, I mean, there were a lot more things she could do before she died, like, Uh, I dunno, LIVE. "You are just mad because you like wearing a DIGUISE!" Rebecca blurted out, covering her mouth as soon as she had said it. Oh no... She was going to die. "Meep!" She squeeked, ducking for cover, somewhere, anywhere.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Alice gasped quietly, biting her lip. This wasn't going to be good. Melissa was older and was likely able to hurt Rebecca. She just stood near Rebecca, watching Melissa curiously.
"Um, Rebecca? That wasn't very smart." She pointed out quietly, playing with the hem of her shirt nervously. She had a bad feeling about this. Alice pulled herself up and sat on the desk where computer Jay was using was. Her legs swung off it lazily. The papers were on her lap as she pretended to review them again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I looked around at what all had happened. There was now six different people in the office, all coming in what felt like one minute intervals. The secretary now seemed to be fuming. I wouldn't have been surprised if she was steaming from her ears. I raised my eyebrows had Rebecca's comment to the older tenth grader. "You might want to get away from her. She looks kinda looks like Polyphemus from the old greek myths." I said in a whispered towards Rebecca before she found a place to hide from big, tall, and mean.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Melissa was trembling from head to toe angrily, her thin arms were crossed tightly, and her fists were clenched. Melissa did like the fact that everybody thought that she was going to beat this girl up, when in truth, Melissa'd never hit somebody in her life. Melissa raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Disguise? Who do you think you are?" Melissa demanded, watching her through narrowed slits of eyes.
Melissy, you're just angry that your silly facade isn't as clever as you thought. Melissa hadn't nicknamed this voice yet, this one chimed in often, whether it be to admonish her or point out her mistakes, this voice was more frequent and annoying then any of the others.
You shut up, to. Melissa replied, her voice cracking in her head, though she'd never allow that to happen in real life. Her voice cracking would be a weakness that could be used against her, it would be showing the fact that this girl seems to already see past her act was getting to her, and Melissa couldn't, wouldn't allow that to happen.
Melissy, I've told you once, twice, a thousand times, saying "shut up" isn't polite. Melissa gritted her teeth angrily as the voice tried to act like a mother, something she'd never had, and never would have.
Have I ever told you how absolutely annoying you are? Melissa demanded, still watching the ninth grader for an answer.
Her voice answered very matter-of-factly. Yes, actually, you have, literally one hundred, two times, and counting.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

I watched as Melissa stared at Rebecca. There really wasn't much to do, so I walked over to Rebecca, hopefully trying to create a relationship. Acquaintance, friend, mortal or immortal enemy (what can you expect), anything. It sorta seemed stupid to not know one person in the room, really. "So, uhm, you read minds?" I asked sheepishly. In all truth, most of the people here scared me. Melissa seemed like she was gonna burst at any second, the fact that the other boy was talking about Melissa catiously meant that he could outsmart me easily (Then again, who couldn't?), and the other one... Yeah, I don't really know anything at all about the other one.

((Short I know))

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"I realize that wasn't smart, I can't control it!" Rebecca hissed back, in response to Alice, the tiny pixie of a girl. Giving the boy named Jay a raised eyebrow and a glare, she pursed her lips at him and muttered, "Lovely, make a joke at the person that is about to be killed expense." Rebecca stared at Melissa, her eyes feeling misty, like she was about to see the future, but something stopped her from seeing anything. Instead, Rebecca followed along with the older girl's thoughts, hearing the conversation without being able to stop it. "I-I'm not anyone," The Brunnette stuttered in response to the Melissa's question, she wasn't anyone, she couldn't help it, she couldn't stop it. But, now, she was hearing this... This conversation, between Melissa and someone like her, except almost wiser.
Rebecca shook her head sharply, causing her focus to come back to the room they were all in, back to the angry secretary, and back to the boy, Jin, was his name, the boy that was walking towards her, almost skirting around Melissa like the older girl was about to try and kill him. When he surprised her with the random question about her powers, she blinked, assuming that everyone had variations of the same powers, but the way this was going... It couldn't have been. Nodding slowly, she mumbled, "Yes, I can read minds... I can't control it... That and See the future... It's-" She struggled for the right word to explain her siduation, "-Difficult... To control, almost to the point of not knowing what I'm about to do, say, see..." Rebecca shuttered at the end, still staring at Melissa like she was seeing a ghost.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Alice looked at Rebecca carefully, nodding. "I can read minds and emotions. I can also control water." She added in response leaning her head on the computer softly. Her face hardened and she frowned slightly at Rebecca. "I'm not a pixie. I'm just short." She mumbled curtly, keeping her temper under control. Her gaze lingered over the other kids in the office. She didn't know some names, but she wasn't going to dwell on that. Alice stifled a yawn by putting her hand over her mouth. It had been a long flight here, and she always got a motion sickness often. Getting irritated by her hair she pulled out a rubber band and ran her fingers through her hair before putting it up in a long ponytail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Melissa's eyes widened slightly, and she unclenched her fists. Melissa watched her for a long moment, if she could read minds, did that mean that she could hear the voices talking to her?
Yes, yes it does, Melissy! Bother you? Melissa cringed slightly as the voice sounded loudly and mockingly in her head.
Actually, I think it might. Melissa replied calmly, blinking at the brunette-haired girl, who could apparently read minds, and was obviously terrified of her.
"I.. I'm sorry. I overreacted." Melissa found herself saying slowly to her. Melissa rubbed her arm uncomfortably, she hadn't apologized to anyone in.. Melissa couldn't find a time where she'd apologized to anyone. "If you can't control it, I had no right to get angry," Melissa murmured.
Are you talking through me or something? Melissa demanded of the annoying, admonishing little voice.
Nope, it's all you, Melissy. Her voice answered.
Melissa sighed, "I'm Melissa Gray, who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm

I looked over at the tenth grade girl in surprise, she was actually apologizing. "Name's Jay for all of you that didn't hear me before." I stated, after Melissa had apologized to Rebecca. "I can control fire and sprint as fast as the speed of sound." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. I ran my hand through my short hair, like I usually did when I was either confused or frustrated. I caused my hand to ignite in flames in unison to what I had previously said.

(There wasn't much to respond to for my character...)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Alice wrinkled her nose at Jay Night and scooted away, hopping back onto her feet quickly. She shrugged at him, rubbing her arm, embarrassed. "Not a fan of fire." She explained shortly, ducking her head. It was a habit with her having a water power. It was what you'd call a side affect, almost. She looked back at Melissa politely. "I'm Alice." She stated quietly, listening to the conversation in the girl's head boredly, tracing the counter edge. She looked back up at Rebecca with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 pm

"Jin, but you guys knew that. I can-" I re-introduced myself and split into 3 copies of myself, speaking through each of them at the same time, "duplicate stuff," returned back into my one self, "and control buoyancy. Off the wall, eh? But I suppose we are all bonkers in a way... But the best people are." I ended with a movie reference, how's that for being weird? Not very much, is it? I suppose that's what it was like in New York, everyone making stupid jokes and inside references or movie quotes. They are idiots, but I suppose the whole world is... Well, almost the whole world. Maybe these people aren't.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm

(My form's not as epic as your's Bec. >.<)

Full Name - Flood, Brianna Rose
Age - Fourteen
Grade - Ninth
Description - Brianna has dirty blonde hair with natural blonde highlights that falls just a little past her collar bone. Her eyes are blue, and fade darker as it gets closer to the irises. Bree is very small for her age, standing at 4' 9 and done growing. She has a high metabolism from her years as a dancer, so she weighs very little. Her skin is on the paler side from the Minnesota cold, which she hates being pale. Brianna will usually wear jean shorts, soffe shorts, or a skirt with a tank top or crew neck tucked in and a thick belt. When it gets colder she'll sway for jeans and a Columbia jacket, and on lazy days and in her dorm, spandex yoga pants and a t-shirt. She refuses to wear tennis shoes and will only wear sandals. She doesn't wear much jewelry besides her double ear piercings, cartilage piercing on right ear, and a heart with angel wings necklace that her only best friend gave to her when they were five.
Personality - Brianna is bouncy and bubbly almost all the time, which can get annoying to some people. It's hard to keep her attention on one thing because of her ADHD. She has a patch to control it, but still looses focus rather quickly. She does get shy around larger groups, and will completely shut down if you mention her family.
History - On the outside, Bree can seem like she was spoiled, like she got whatever she wanted, but at an early age, she was taught to work for what she wanted. She had to do chores; chores like a parent should do. She got an allowance for her work, but her father taught her to pay tax for things like food and a bed. Brianna was expected to do what her parents asked her, whenever they asked it, and if she said no or didn't meet expectations, let's just say bad things happened. When she found her powers she was told to hide them, to never use them, so when she got her letter she was extremely happy to be leaving.
Powers - Shadow Projection: She has the ability to manipulate shadows. She can bend them to any shape and can control them to do whatever she wants.

Touch of Death: Brianna has the power to kill someone through a simple touch. This power is activated by hatred; she must truly despise someone to be able to do this. She's only used this power on a mere rat, and she found out it drains her, she completely blacks out for a while after. She hopes and prays she will never have to use it on a person, it terrifies her.
Other - Erm, nope, me no think so. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC:. ACCEPTED Bree. She'll be on the front soon!

Rebecca looked at Alice with wide eyes, I had no idea you were a mind reader too... She thought, I'm sorry about the pixie comment, that's about the only thing I could think of that describes you. Suddenly, Melissa's thoughts flooded her head and she blinked, turning sharply towards the older girl and hearing her apology. "I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Reece." She paused for a moment, "But any of you can call me any nickname you wish." Rebecca flinched back from Jay as he told his powers, fire was amazing to look at, but it felt to uncontrollable. She had known many people that had lost their homes and even family members to fire. When she noticed Alice had jumped back too, something clicked in her head, knowing instantly that they might be close friends.
Smirking at Jin's reference to 'Alice In Wonderland', she gave him a small smile and watched his show of powers, raising her eyebrows. Nothing the girl could do could compete with his powers. They were... Amazing to say the least. Suddenly, Rebecca froze, her green eyes glazing over in fear as thoughts invaded her head and the door to the office opened. She didn't even have time to warn the rest of the people, they were here.

Violet pursed her lips, looking at Daemon with contempt as she and her twin made their way across campus and split up to go put their bags in their respective rooms. Being here was strange, expecially knowing that the other 'children' had powers too. As she was walking back down the stairs from her dorm room, Daemon met up with her, brushing his blonde hair back with a hand and giving her a smile, "Hello Sister, ready to go meet the freaks?"
The black haired girl shook her head as they walked, "You try and act tough, and then you turn around and act like a jerk. I have no idea where this bipolar streak came from, but I'm not digging the Stephan look and the Damon attitude. Shape up before I shape you up." She muttered, pushing open the door to the office, already knowing what to do, consitering they had been here a year before. Raising her eyebrow at a brunette girl that was staring at them, she pursed her lips deeper, feeling her brow furrow, "I suggest you look away, or take a picture, it lasts longer, Fresh meat." Violet hissed, brushing past the others and walking towards the computer, "Daemon, if I turn around and you are flirting, I will choke you."
Unbeknowst to his sister, Daemon was frozen in the doorway, staring at Melissa like she hung the moon and made the freaking stars shine. The eyepatch, the mystery. He wanted to be her best friend, and her worst enemy, so he resulted to the only thing he knew to do, "What's with the eyepatch, freak?" Daemon growled, moving forward behind his sister and waiting for her to hand him his schedule, Daemon Samuel Dobrev didn't do his own work, and he sure didn't make the first move on anyone, he was a player and darn good at it in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Alice snorted at the boy who just walked in. She couldn't help it at his thoughts of Melissa. I mean who does that? She didn't like the feeling those two people gave off, her instinct was warning her to back off or murder them, but she ignored it and watched carefully. She turned back to Rebecca after a moment. I don't like them. She thought bitterly to her, frowning the slightest. She blinked and stand as far away as possible from the girl who didn't look too nice, considering she just threatened to choke the other boy. They must be siblings.

Jace opened the door to the office a moment later. This was his second year at this school, and he was ready to go and get it over with. He shook some of his wild hair out of his eyes and inspected the new freshmen. One that was small, one with an eyepatch, and one who looked horrified at the sight of teh two siblings. He scoffed to himself shaking his head in annoyance. He peered at the small girl curiously wondering if she had a disorder or something. He sat down at the open computer an dtyped in his name swiftly then clicked print.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Melissa was just about to comment on the other kids' powers, until two kids entered the room, a boy and a girl. Melissa ignored them, that is, until one of them spoke. "What's with the eyepatch, freak?", Melissa spun around, preparing to spit one in the long line of insults she had prepared for whoever dared talk to her like that. "And who wants to know, freak?" Melissa replied venomously. In all honesty, she hadn't meant to sound that cold, but it was instinctive. Somebody had talked to her, and she needed to push them away before they decided they wanted to be friends, or something. Melissa tapped her foot impatiently, placing her hands on her hips as she waited for him to respond.

(I fail.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

I felt the blood rush to my face as both Rebecca and Alice winced. I quickly shoved my hands in my pockets as if to hide them. When Scary 1 and Scary 2 both came in through the door, I could have sworn the temperature had dropped by twenty degrees. I forced a cough before muttering 'Emo' just loud enough for everyone to hear me. I probably was going to regret what I had said about the Jack-O'-Lantern twins. The secretary was now officially about to blow. She managed to shove her squat little body through the crowd of us, waving herself with one of those chinese foldable fans. I had to keep myself from laughing at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Rebecca looked at the pair horrified as they just walked away. I don't either, Alice... They creep me out... She wondered if she could do something for a moment before thinking, to everyone in the room except for Violet and Daemon, I think there is something wrong with the two of them... We should all try and stay as far away as possible. When she heard Daemon's thoughts about Melissa, she about died into spasms of laughter, if he had picked the worst girl possible, it would have been Melissa. Oh, Rebecca thought bitterly, Daemon is going to have a good time trying to convince Melissa that he's the 'one for her'. She snorted and flinched back as the girl, Violet, glared at her.

"Daemon," Violet snapped, standing up and shooting a glare at the brunette girl, "We're going, come on." She continued the glare onto her younger brother, giving him the evil eye as he stared at Melissa and then finally realized that she had talked to him. Violet watched horrified as Daemon leaned up from his position sitting on the table that the laptop was on and smoothly walked over to Melissa.
"Daemon, Daemon Dobrev, but you can call me anything you want to..." He whispered, giving her his classic smile that usually made all the girls melt in front of him, it was cocky and he was being a jerk, and Violet made sure he knew that by whipping off her gloved hand and pressing it to his arm, causing him to crumble.
"Try and make a move on someone, again, Lover-Boy, and you won't be able to walk." She threatened, motioning to the door, "Now walk before you get us killed."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Alice started laughing at Daemon. She couldn't help it. She stopped shortly after, still grinning slightly. His thoughts were hilarious, and fun to listen too. Oh his goiing to be so disappointed with Melissa. She thought back to Rebecca smoothly. Even though Alice was normally shy, she thought maybe she would become moer open at this school. It was one of the main reasons she wanted to come in the first place. Alice waited for Melissa's reaction, knowing the poor girl didn't like him very much. She was going to enjoy being at this school and Rebecca and her were probably going to be good friends. It's nice to have a way to talk to someone without others listening. Though she enjoyed Daemon only for certain entertainment, she didn't like his sister at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next