RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!

Go down 
+7
BreeLilly
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Merryier6
Rebecca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:38 pm

I had been studying the few people that were out here, all girls. Once I got to thinking, which wasn't for a bit, I wondered... Am I a girl now? No, that couldn't be true. I mean after all, I still look the same as before. Torn clothing, stolen stuff, nothing could've changed. I started shifting away, trying to find something to take me to the school, which I was going to before I blacked out. And why did I black out anyway? There was no good explanation, I knew that for sure. Then, once I got to thinking again... "How do you people know my name? WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed, though in a low tone because I thought that that could scare them away. Sorta like how stray dogs in alleyways growl at you when you see them, or something like that. I really didn't have anything planned, I'll admit.

Yeah, I was screwed.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

((please ignore this post )) Bleh

Last edited by Fallingdeath12 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : you don't need to know.)
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

OCC:. FallingDeath12, I did NOT accept you. I will be happy to after you edit your personality, but until then, I'm afraid your posts are void on this topic. Please respect my wishes and go back and edit it. Other than the personality, the form was wonderful, and likewise for the post, but I did not add you to the front, so you are NOT accepted.

"You what?!" Rebecca screamed at Riel, completely ignoring Melissa, "You wiped his memory!" She shouted, glaring at the girl, "Why in the world would you do that?" So her mind powers had decided to kick in, and now she was beyond peeved. "FIX HIM. Now!" She turned to Jin, who was freaking out on the ground and shoved his shoulder back into the ground, "Fix him, Riel, before I permanitly disfigure your face." Rebecca glared at her, and turned to Melissa, "Go get Alice, see if she can look into Jin's mind with me, we need to see if we can somehow retrieve the memory that she deleted!" Beyond furious, the brunette looked down at Jin and tried to calm down enough to explain everything to him. "You name's Jin, you're at a school for people with powers. You blacked out and someone erased your memory." Of course, that wasn't really going to help the siduation, nor would shouting at Riel help, but that was about all Rebecca was capible of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Melissa's eyes widened, the girl had erased the boy's memory? Of course, that'd explain why Jin was yelling his questions fearfully. Melissa rolled her eyes, "Idiots," Melissa said loud enough for them to her, before turning on her heel and stalking back towards Alice. "That girl, Gabriel, or whatever, erased Jin's memory. Rebecca was wondering if you could, like, look into his mind with her so you guys can try and retrieve his memory, or whatever," Melissa shrugged nonchalantly, leaning against the wall with one hand on her hip. It wasn't any concern of her, it wasn't her problem, and Daemon wasn't near, hopefully, so there was no problem for her. If Daemon did happen to talk to her, she'd deal with it, but until then, she'd stand here and watch the chaos, which in her opinion, was kinda funny. Melissa jumped when something brushed past her, and she looked up. It was a girl, around her height and age. Melissa blinked, "Watch where you're going," Melissa muttered under her breath. Melissa blinked when the figure brushed past her again, the figure's arm went right through her. Oh. She was hallucinating. But.. It was so vivid. Melissa shrugged it off, hoping someone had seen her talk to herself so they'd leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Gabriel blushed, and jumped up when Rebecca screamed. Sor-ree! Like I said, it took complete concentration, and if you hadn't tackled me when he woke up his memory probably wouldn't be wiped! She used he hands verbally, forgetting that she was only talking in her head. She swerved around to Melissa, but didn't reach her mind fully. Riel was mostly just talking to herself. AND YOU! First of all your explanation-happy self needs to cut those voices in your head, because they're really annoying when you come near me. They chatter all at once and give me a headache...! Still using her hands. And second of all, YOU try to tear out a single memory! it's like ripping silk, if it's not sewed it frays at the ends! In this case, it turns to a whole bunch of tiny threads. Kay? Now just SHUT UP! She growled, huffing as she went back to her spot beside Jin. Do you remember anything? Gabriel said, tapping into his mind. Oh, great he was skitzofrenic, now.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm

((i'm very sorry...i didn't mean to be offense. please accept my apology.
here it is edited. could you reply if it's better please?

Full Name - Blackwithe, Jay Kara
Age - 14
Grade - 9th
Description - Jay has peach, and slightly tanned skin. She has dark reddish gold eyes that are tinted with silver and abnormally large. Jay also has silvery brown hair, down to ribs, which is slightly wavy and tangles quite easily. She has a height of about 4" 11', she's quite short, and long fingers. She's thin, a little bit underweight, (about 100 pounds). She's actually kind of pretty, but she has alot of tangled hair, making her look kind of like she has bedhair all the time.
Personality - Usually Jay is untrusting, but if she opens herself up, she's sweet, loyal (sometimes too loyal) and tries to be as helpful as possible. She's very cautious around other people, especially if she hasn't seen them before. If she's introduced to someone she'll act very callous and inward. She did make a few friends at a public school, but only because they were boys. Jay can be very demanding in a friendship, and is intelligent, a straight A student, and is proud of it. She took martial arts lessons, and got as far as a red belt (two below black), and has picked fights before. She's usually seemingly moody, and wears clothing according to her mood, usually dark grays, dark blue jeans, etc. When she does make a friend she asks that the person stays true to their friendship and doesn't just abandon her for weeks at time. In return she tries to be the best she can. She's somewhat guillible and quite innocent, despite her darkened appearence. Jay is a little mischevious, but doesn't like to spend time playing practical jokes, as she thinks they waste her time. Jay has a quite laugh, a small smile, but they can seem rewarding as they are rare. She can be a little bit unfeeling and hard, insensitive, but if someone's really in trouble she won't hesitate to help. her biggest fault is that she's so inward and moody most of the time. she thinks she can handle herself, and doesn't need any friends.
History - Jay really doesn't know much about her family. She was just sent off from some dark blue house with a woman who was her guardian to the school. She remembers some early memories, and a few awkward moments from when she tried to attend real school, but not much. She only remembers having one friend, who was a peppy girl. Jay can't remember her face, but she remembers the girl had short curly hair and purple highlights. The girl had been named Alison or something. Alison had moved away, so Jay became suspicious of making friends, especially girls. At one point, her guardian decided that public school was too much for her, so she decided that Jay must go to a special school for her own protection.
Powers -Jay has a special connection to animals, she can talk to them, which helps her to make friends. Jay also reads auras, meaning she can sense emotions, and some shadow of their personality. She cannot read thoughts though.
Other - I think I pretty much covered everything.

thank you for being so patient with me. i'm so sorry. (wow...now i'm really embarresed...)))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

OOC:. Branch begged me to revive this. So... Here you go. xD
Oh, and FallingDeath12? AWESOME FORM. That's the kind of form that's semi-elite at least. =D GREAT JOB!

Rebecca glared at Riel, ready to strangle the mute girl. She was acting like this entire thing was Rebecca's fault, but in her opinion, she wasn't the one that took Jin's memory and decided that she no longer liked the way it looked and squished it like Silly Putty in her mind-capible hands... Okay, that wasn't the best metaphor she had used in her entire life, but this problem was just that... A PROBLEM. Where were the teachers? Why was no one questioning the fact that students had just caused another student's memories to be destroyed and frayed into tiny little fragments of what they used to be. "Jin," Rebecca stated, panic creeping into her voice, "We're going to get you some help... I promise."

Violet stalked down the hall, her hair flowing behind her like imaginary wind was snaking it's way through the corridors of the office building. She glared at her reflection as she passed a set of mirrors and turned a corner sharply, running into her younger brother, "Daemon!" Violet shouted, her eyes flaring black, "Where do you think you're going?" She snapped, moving forwards to block his movement, but he just stayed silent as he shoved Violet to the side and continued down the hall. Glaring at his form, Violet stalked outside into the brisk air and wondered, for a split second if even her brother liked her. She wasn't always this... mean? Or was she? Violet herself blamed it on where she grew up, and that was that, if someone didn't like her because of her atitutde, then they could go jump off the mountainside.

Daemon shoved past his sister, heading straight down the hall she had come from. This was the last straw, he thought, as he stalked down the hall and watched as Melissa, a strange girl, Rebecca, and the boy that had shoved him and his twin out of the office before. The boy was on the ground, while it looked like Rebecca and the strange girl were having a silent arguement. He shrugged it off, turning to look at Melissa and smirk at her, his eyes daring to glint in the light, "Hello Melissa..." Daemon drawled, his Russia accent coming into play quite nicely with the words. She looked peeved as he glanced back over to the two girls and the boy on the ground. The strange girl was glaring at Melissa and looked like she was chewing Melissa out via her mind. Daemon glared back at the strange girl and turned to look at the one with the eye-patch, "Are you alright?" It seemed generally sincere until he continued, "Should I go beat that chick up?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Alice raised her eyebrows at Melissa curiously when Daemon sauntered over casually. Great. She rolled her eyes at them, shoving her hands in her pockets.
"Alright, Melissa. I''ll go check it out. Have fun with Stalker and his sister of doom." She said smoothly, her mouth thrreating to smirk at the edges. The small girl started toward Becca, Jin, and two other girls she didn't know. Alice kneeled next to Rebecca, her gaze hardening slightly. "Well, how exactly was it erased?" She asked the mute girl next to her, apparently the one who caused it in the first place. Alice wasn't that concerned, just a bit annoyed. Jin seemed alright, 'cept he didn't remember anything. That wasn't too hard to fix, you just needed to know every exact detail to get it done. Alice brushed a stray strand of wispy hair out of her eyes and glanced momentarily at the confused boy. Her palms were sweating slightly. Even though it was easy, Alice didn't like doing it often. In fact, she never has. She just remembered hearing about people that have. She gazed back where Melissa was dealing with Daemon S., a little farther done the hall. She shook her head slightly, that stupid strand of hair falling in her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 pm

(Oh! Thank you, thank you! Katniss, now? Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my form!)

(So should I RP now?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am

Melissa shivered slightly as Daemon appeared, greeting her with his Russian drawl. Standing up on her tippy-toes, she glared through her visible, narrowed eye at him. He glanced at the apparently mute girl who looked like she was yelling in her head, then back at her and asked if she was alright before suggesting he beat up the infuriated, mute girl. Melissa raised her eyebrows, "I'm fine. It's the idiot who's not, he got his memory erased because of whatsherface one, and whatsherface two," Melissa gestured to Jin, before gesturing to Riel and Rebecca and shrugging her shoulders slightly. Melissa adjusted her eye-patch nervously before noticing she was dangerously close to smiling. Smiling. Melissa automatically scowled, narrowing her eye at him, "Stop talking to me before I hit you!" Melissa said venomously, making a noise in her throat close to a snarl. Holding her gaze with him for a moment longer before lowering back down flat on her feet and jutting her chin out defiantly at him. "I don't like you." Melissa said emotionlessly, her accent thick with annoyance. It was a lie. His smirk made her want to melt, but that's what he wanted, a reaction. And Melissa Gray wouldn't give him a satisfactory reaction. Maybe she'd mess with his head, just a little, to see what it felt like to toy with someone else's emotions and thoughts rather than have her own toyed with. Melissa clasped her hands behind her back and stared up at him, cocking her head slightly at him and blinking at him. Melissa ignored Alice's quick comment on "having fun with the stalker and his sister of doom" before she went over to inspect the boy who's memory had been erased. Melissa raised her eyebrows innocently at the boy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 pm

OOC//: LET THERE BE LIFE. XD I want to start this up again, 'cause of Branchie. So here ya' go, Sweaters.

Rebecca's eyes flashed as she looked up at the short girl again, what was her name? Alice? Yeah. She mentally checked the girl's mind, barely brushing the other's girl's subconcious before scowling, "We don't need your help. If someone else touches his thoughts, he's going to get even more confused." She snapped, her jaw growing taut as she glanced at Jin out of the corner of her eyes, "Unless you're a freakin' magic pixie, then I highly doubt you can do anything that Riel and I haven't already tried. Though, I might be wrong, you're certainly the size of a pixie, don't tell me you sparkle." Usually Rebecca wasn't this mean, but she was stressed out, it wasn't normal having one of your new friends drop to the ground and then get amnesia.

Daemon pursed his lips, raising an eyebrow at Melissa. "You know," He drawled, smirking lightly, "I really like you. Strange how that works." He chuckled, "I'm not going to kill you. You're friends with the Hobbit over there, and you can't give dear ol' Daemon a chance?" His blue eyes grew wide as he looked down at Melissa, smiling lightly, praying in his head that she would take the bait. Of course, if she didn't, he'd have a wonderful time chasing after her. That was half the fun. She was fiesty, he liked them fiesty. That probably came from the small fact he was always around the Mafia in Russia. And they weren't exactly known for liking kittens, puppies, and rainbows.
No wonder he was so messed up.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

((Where should Kara start off, I'm so sorry, made her just before I got grounded XD let me know, oh, and can I edit her power? If so, I would like her to have like, super stamina, cuz she's a runner XD))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Full Name - Stokes, Cayman Brenson
Age - 16
Grade - 10th
Description - He is about 5'8''. His build is skinny, but not stick like. His strongest areas on his body in terms of muscle build are his legs and his chest, but his arms kind of lack in the muscle department. They're not skin and bones, but not very thick. He has medium length dark brown hair, down to his ears, but not covering his ears, if that makes sense. He has green eyes, thick dark eyelashes so that it almost looks like he's wearing eyeliner or mascara. He has a natural dark tone to his skin, but not african or hispanic looking, just tan. He has a little amount of freckles on his face. He has a small tattoo on his shoulder that spells "Courage", and there's a story behind that. He has a small scar above his left eye, but his hair covers the majority of it.
Personality - He is the kind of guy that will be there for you even if it's 3 am in the morning, pouring rain, and cold. He has a genuinely good heart, and is accepting of everything and everyone. He judges people on character, instead of appearance. He can be quiet, but he is almost known by everyone as loud, very outgoing, energetic, but sometimes he can be absent minded. His best trait would either be his energy no matter what or his caring attitude, but his worst would be his defensiveness. Despite what he lives his life like, with no stereotypes and what not, he can't help look at a guy who is all buff and manly to think "he must be a jerk to girls" but most of it is played off past experiences, so he is defensive. He opens his heart to others always, but he tends to shield his from others because he's been hurt too many times before.
History - He was constantly bullied in middle school, so he's grown to be thick skinned. He is very athletic, but despite that, his passion is the stage or movie screeen. Acting, performing, entertaining. But that sometimes makes people think he's gay. the tattoo he has has a story behind it, involving his little brother. He lives with his parents and little sister. His older sister already graduated. He loves sports, which also explains the small scar he has above his eye. the rest of his life will be played out in the RP.
Powers - He has healing powers, but not so drastic as to bring someone back to life, but enough to heal. He also has the ability to see in the dark, night vision, and with that comes dark or shadow manipulation. He doesn't know he has the healing power yet, and it hasn't presented itself yet. whenever he's been hurt, he remarkably heals quickly, but he hasn't figured out that it's a power he has. I know he has likfe 3 powers already, but he also has Empathy, the ability to sense, feel, or manipulate one's emotions. If this is too many powers, let me know. :)
Other - Nothing :)
Back to top Go down
http://byebyewi.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

(Rebecca? Have I ever told you how much I love you? If not..
I
LOVE
YOU.)

"'Fraid not," Melissa replied almost automatically. If Daemon wanted her to like him, he was going to have to try a heckuva lot harder than this. Now, she wasn't stupid. She wasn't going to fall all over him like probably every other girl he'd ever met. No, not her. Not Melissa Leigh Gray, the freaky girl with the eyepatch. In reality the eyepatch had a purpose, not that anybody stuck around long enough to find that out. Smirking at him, she glanced at Alice, the tiny pixie-like girl. "At least the Hobbit's not desperate." Muttered Melissa before glancing back at Daemon, unphased.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Alice clenched her fists. Pixie. She wasn't a freaking pixie. God. She narrowed her eyes at Rebecca, watching them work over Jin. Whatever. She turned her attention to Daemon and Melissa, her eyebrows raised. She went through Daemon and Melissa's thoughts briefly, catching their conversation. Hobbit? Hobbit? This school was crazy. She wasn't that short...
Okay, maybe. But still.
The tiny girl rested her head against teh doorframe, looking irritated.
"People are so judgemental these days," She muttered to no one in paticular. She wasn't the only weird one. Melissa had an eyepatch for God's sake, and Daemon was flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

((where are u guys so that Kara can jump in?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

)Everyone's outside the school office and my character Riel just wiped Sub's charr's memory. :3 XD (

Riel moved away from Rebecca semi-consciously, and looked at Alice through the corner of her eyes. It's a shortcircut. She said simply. Great- this was a perfect day so far.
The mute teenager looked up, blowing air over her bangs. Where was Alys when you needed her? Gabriel tried desperately to think of something, but her mind was blank.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Cayman walked through the hallways of the new school. Well, I better get used to this pretty quickly he thought to himself, things seem to move quickly around here. There were a numerous amount of students and teachers bustling around, doing whatever.

(didn't know how else to start. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 pm

)Uh, joker? You have to wait for Becca to say you're approved. (
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Kara walked through the halls quickly, noticing a boy looking around like her. She decided to ask him if he knew where on earth the track was. "Uhm, excuse me," Kara asked, "do you happen to know where the track is?"

He only shrugged and she walked away sighing, wondering where she might find it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC//: So many postssssssss... XD
Erm, let's start from the BEGINNING.
Merryier: Longer posts please, this is semi-elite, other than that, They're all just kind clustered in different spots near the office. Find someone and I'm sure they'll RP.
Joker: You haven't been accepted, like Merryier said, so you MAY NOT post. Your form was alright, Add more history, limit the powers, and try to make him seem less than perfect, please.
ONTO POSTING. -flys off-

Rebecca glared at Riel, "Okay, I know you're trying to be all, 'Hey, I can't talk, but I'm going to help anyways', but if you can't do anything useful, then you can't do anything useful." She snapped, her eyes flashing, "With three of us all having mind powers, you'd think one of us could come up with something, but it's obvious that nothing's going to help him." Blowing out a breath, the brunette put a hand to her head and then sighed, "Listen, did either of you sift through his memories when we were in the office?" She questioned, glancing from Riel to Alice as Alice focused on Daemon and Melissa. "If so, then we might be able to fabricate them again, if we all try, other than that, I've got nothing."

Daemon rolled his eyes before looking at Melissa with as much seriousness as he could muster, which, really wasn't a lot, but he tried. "Listen," He stated, giving her a small look, "I don't really care what you think about me, or my sister, my sister could be admitted into a psych ward, I even know that, but there's one thing that just really... peeves me off." He shook his head, shaking his shoulders like the thought on his mind was horrible, "I. Daemon Dobrev, am not desperate." He blinked, smirking, "I could have any girl I want fawning over me in five seconds flat, don't cross me that way, Melissa. I just happen to like you. So either give in, or give in, because well, only two options you've got sweetie."

Violet cursed herself idly as she walked outside the school. Somewhere around here was the gym building, if she was lucky, maybe she could find some training equipment to destroy or something. Sheesh, her idiotic twin brother... Going after that weird Melissa chick. They were better than that, much better. They were... Dobrevs. They owned half of Russia. I think they deserved a bit more than the brush off from some eye-patched freak. Violet rolled her eyes going around the side of one of the buildings and running right onto the track behind the gym. Track... Eh, it'd work. Violet held both her palms out, her eyes going black for a moment before the loose gravel on the track started to shake and morph. She stared at the giant bolder she'd created from stealing her brother's power and then threw it towards the gym. It connected with the side of the building with a bang and crashed through the side. "Well. I for one, feel loads better."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Melissa stared at him silently, as if considering what he said. ".. Wow.. You really are full of it, aren't you?" Her tone, and the laugh that accompanied it was mocking. Shaking her head, she glanced behind her to make sure her crazy sister (he was right about that much) wasn't there. If she punched him and then disappeared back into her room, there wouldn't be much time for his sister to catch up.. Hm. "You know, I don't really like you, but I have reasons. One, you made a terrible first impression. 'Freak with the eyepatch'? Can't we be a little more original than that next time, sweetie?" Mocked the shorter, and probably weaker, girl in front of him. Fixing her eyepatch with nimble fingers, she glanced back up at him with stone gray eyes, glaring, as she waited impatiently for a response.
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:43 pm

(My bad! first time RPing in like a year. I'll edit my form)
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Full Name - Johnson, Rose Anne
Age - 15
Grade - 10th
Description - A petite and slim girl with waist-length brown hair. She has pale skin and small freckles over the bridge of her nose. Her eyes are light washy blue like ice. She usually has a clip in her hair with a rose made out of fabric on it.
Personality - She's usually quiet and clever. In class she knows what the answers are, but she never volunteers the answer.
History - Used to be home schooled and enjoyed it, but her parents both had to get jobs when they moved so she had to attend a school. She's still learning about her powers because they were practically hidden from her when she was home schooled.
Powers - Has the ability to heal, but it takes a great deal of strength and it means she has to expel the pain. If you've seen or read The Green Mile, she's like the prisoner who heals people.
Other - Um... None
Back to top Go down
♥Rosey♥
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
♥Rosey♥

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

[Anyone there?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next