RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragons protecters of balance

Go down 

How do you like it(please pm me with improvement suggestions)
Love it
Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_lcap100%Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Ok
Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_lcap0%Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_lcap0%Dragons protecters of balance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Dragons protecters of balance Empty
PostSubject: Dragons protecters of balance   Dragons protecters of balance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Dragons have existed for millions of years they hide creat illusions to protect them self and change sizes at will talk and creat poisons in theire claws and they can breath fire at a big cost to there health They protect ballanc enow some dragons have gone bad/crazy and attack other dragons
treated fore lack of ennergy and burns
Rules no exeesive gore cussing cursing Or godmoding or being perfect. Must follow the sites rules If your dragon breathes fire at an opponet they will have to be treated for lack ofg energy and burns.Dragons are only immune to poison they make.

Form is below

Name:
look desription:
Personality:
other:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My charecture is below

Name:Jenna
look desription:A whight dragon with a long strong whip like tail has huge unbreakeble sharp claws and huge wings
Personality:kind caring protective
other:is a capable fighter and a good healer
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jenna walked down the forest path
Back to top Go down

Dragons protecters of balance
Page 1 of 1