RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Mad MOAI
BreeLilly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! Empty
PostSubject: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 am

Branch and Vixxy already know this, and they better not have told anyone. :| Anyways, I'm getting a kitty cat!! -bounces- SQUEEE!!!
Never in my whole life have I ever had a pet besides a fish, because my parents hate little dogs, and I'm afraid of big ones, and also my sister is allergic to cats. Since she's going to college this year, my parents said I could get a cat! I'm adopting him from an adoption center in my town, he's a brown tabby - tuxedo mix, and he doesn't have a name yet. I'm going to name him once I know his personality head on. As I promised Branch, I have pictures, but they were on my stupid evil laptop. I e-mailed the pictures to me, and snuck on my parents computer, so here they are.
Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! 6dwzfl Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! 35au81c Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! 258pef9
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 am

Ooh! Kitty! I could probably never get a cat since my dad is horribly allergic .. awh. Yay for you! Kitties are nice (most of the time) - my grandma had one once and he was really nice. :U
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 am

Awwwwwwww.
IT'S SO FLUFFEH.
xD, He's such a cutie, you should name him something awesome, and that you will remember forever...
YOU SHOULD NAME HIM CAT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 am

HE'S SO CU-HANDSOM! xD

You're so lucky! All my cats hated me... D=
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Bec- CAT! What a perfect name! Why didn't I think of that. >.< Hah. xD

Jay- Cu-handsom. xD I bet all cats don't hate you, just the ones you've met. You never know, maybe there is one cat in the whole universe that likes you, ya just gotta find him-her-it!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 pm

:D :D :D

I can't believe you haven't had a pet other than a fish. You know, I had this goldfish when I was like 3 that I named GOLDY and he lived for like 4 years.

THAT CAT IS SO BOSS. NAME HIM BOSS. OR DENVER. I VOLUNTEER AT THIS ANIMAL SHELTER, AND THERE WAS A CAT WITHOUT A NAME, SO I TOOK A PEN AND WROTE "DENVER" ON HIS PAPERS. HE LOOKED LIKE THAT CAT.

GARFUNKLE.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

:DD PRETTY KITTY! OMG.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Well Socky, it's not my fault my family is crazy, afraid, and allergic. xD And that's a little scary, because I had a goldfish when I was little, about 5, named Goldie, and it lived for about 4 years too, until my dad killed it with water temperture shock. :| Boss and Denver, epic names. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm

CUTE.
I WANT KITTY.
PWEASE?

I just want to hug him. :3
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 pm

We've had him for a few days, and I got a perfect name for him. Sadly it's not as epic as your guys's. His name is Tweek. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!   Bree's Got A Secret Suprise! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree's Got A Secret Suprise!
Page 1 of 1