RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... Empty
PostSubject: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

Hai guys. Sorry I haven't been commenting on many things. You see, I have this theatre workshop that goes year round, but the summer on is the only one that goes on six or all seven days a week. I can't quit now, and it really pains me to be the last person to see Rebby's awesome stories. Anyway, my schedule is that I leave the house at 8:15 AM Eastern and come back around 10-ish Eastern. It'll be over around the middle of August. Peace out guys!

Also, the shows are Godspell, this unheard off musical called The Rink ((Not for little kids, trust me)) and a one act that is like ten minutes long.

I WUV YOU ALL!

And no, I am not leaving RPC. Anyone who thinks that will be possessed by moi. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Gosh, If I tried to act or perform in a play, the whole building would be up in flames from people throwing flaming pitchforks at me, begging me to stop. xDD

Anyway' talk to you in August! (Unless you're able to come on, during your days off.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

D=
Subby, you are more talented than I will ever be. xD
If I tried to act, people would think I was mental, because I have horrid stage fright.
Aw, my stories aren't that awesome. xD Nor that important, you need to focus on your acting! I hope all your plays/musicals/theater preformances go well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Way to go, I love to act and sing too. Have fun, and I wish I could be there! Now go!
:D
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm

-looks up the rink-

Have fun yo!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...   SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUB GONNA BE IN A SHOW... or two... or three...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: