RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

(Errr Mintpaw, do something!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Mintpaw raced into the forest torwards the rouge.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
Iciclegaze thought for a moment, seeing the future. "Four kits. Two of them...die....The others are very strong and healthy. a tom and she-cat."
Starlight- Two die.... Starlight stifled a sob. THanking Iciclegaze Starlight got up and padded away head hung low to the ground.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw glanced at Starlight sympathetically, then followed her silently.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Fallenstar: "Mintpaw! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

AShbreeze had the rouge pinned and his mouth shut for precaution. Her muzzle still stung lightly. She hoped someone was one their way to help the burnt deputy.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

"Dragon!" Demos called, wanting to talk to him about some strategies before realizing that he was not answering. He searched around the camp, but alas he was no where to be found. "Stupid little foxdung," He muttered under his breath before searching the boundaries for his scent. What a surprise, for as soon as he started he had found a trail. He had taken only a little longer to figure out that there were other cats, and that there was ash. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Dragon wriggled underneath ashbreeze's grip.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 am

Spetrix watched as Demos started to leave to find Dragon. She bounded after him and caught up with the leader in no time. She caught Dragons scent, but then she caught an Angelic Wings scent. She growled.

Ashbreeze could sense more rouges coming this way. She clawed at Dragon's stomach.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Dragon yowled in pain and tried to claw ashbreeze back.

Jaguarstrike hissed at dragon, and lashed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Starlight- Starlight threw open her wings and launched herself into the air not bothering to see if Nightpaw followed her. Landing silently in her den Starlight tried focused on the bright side, two of her kits would be happy and healthy. Try as she might Starlight couldn't forget the two kits that would die. Needing the comfort of the dark Starlight padded to the back of the den to sit in the shadows. When she could Starligt held her head up high and turned around to walk into the light.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw watched Starlight jump into the sky with her head hung low. Following her on silent wings he followed her all the way to the den. When she walked into the den to sit down Nightpaw stayed outside to wait for her to be ready to talk it over. When she finally padded out Nightpaw said, "It won't help to dwell on the things that hurt."

Starlight- She looked at Nightpaw and said, "I know.... I just can't forget the two that die, I can't help it."

Nightpaw- "Why don't you think positive? Think about the two that will be healthy and happy." Nightpaw offered.

Stralight- Starlight nodded her head and then went to the border of camp to look for food to hunt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

((Merryier, Could you please use a different color for starlight? Because white is realy hard to read. :3))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:03 pm

((better? :-) ))

Starlight- Starlight threw open her wings and launched herself into the air not bothering to see if Nightpaw followed her. Landing silently in her den Starlight tried focused on the bright side, two of her kits would be happy and healthy. Try as she might Starlight couldn't forget the two kits that would die. Needing the comfort of the dark Starlight padded to the back of the den to sit in the shadows. When she could Starligt held her head up high and turned around to walk into the light.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw watched Starlight jump into the sky with her head hung low. Following her on silent wings he followed her all the way to the den. When she walked into the den to sit down Nightpaw stayed outside to wait for her to be ready to talk it over. When she finally padded out Nightpaw said, "It won't help to dwell on the things that hurt."

Starlight- She looked at Nightpaw and said, "I know.... I just can't forget the two that die, I can't help it."

Nightpaw- "Why don't you think positive? Think about the two that will be healthy and happy." Nightpaw offered.

Stralight- Starlight nodded her head and then went to the border of camp to look for food to hunt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

((Yesssssss))

Iciclegaze sighed and felt the warmth of the sun wrap around her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Starlight- Starlight caught the scent of some rabbits, so she shot off following the scent. When she was close enough to see them she crouched and pounced using her wings to give her a farther leap. She quickly snagged two and took them back to camp, letting Nightpaw have his fair chance to hunt alone.

Nightpaw- I followed Star to the rabbits, then watched her gracefully catch two of them, while scattering the others. It was a game they often played together, one would get two kills and one would be left to chase the scattered group. Nightpaw followed one and quickly caught it carrying it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Ashbreeze flinched but held her grip. She barred her fangs at Dragon and looked back at Jaguarstrike, who looked okay, except for one side of his face.
"More rouges are coming. We need help." She whispered to him, scratching Dragons face quickly.

Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

[cvolor=black] Dragon hissed at ashbreeze. "We'll win anyways." He growled. [/color]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 am

Ashbreeze snarled at him. "No, you won't." She said, abtting him on the head roughly. Her whispers twitched nervously though.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Dragon glared at ashbreeze/
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Starlight- Starlight glanced at Nightpaw, who walked into camp with a rabbit in his mouth. When he had finnished eating Starlight padded off to walk around the edge of the camp. She picked up the scent of Ashbreeze and another cat, so she padded off in that direction.

Nightpaw- Nightpaw ate his rabbit slowly and when he was done Starlight padded off to the edge of camp. Then her casual stroll took purpose and curious Nightpaw padded over to see what she had smelled. Noticing three scents Nightpaw bent his head to the ground, he smelled Starlight, Ashbreeze, and another cat. Curious Nightpaw padded silently behind Starlight.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Dragon hissed at the two cats that appeared behind ashbreeze. "More of you?" He growled.

"Scared?" Jaguarstrike taunted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Ashbreeze kept Dragon pinned down. "Finally. More Rouges are coming also." She informed Nightpaw and Starlight.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Starlight- Starlight hissed and bared her teeth, Rogues, she thought, What are they doing here? Starlight looked at Ashbreeze, and asked, "Where did they come from, why are they here?" Then addressing the cat underneath Ashbreeze she said, "What's your name?"

Nightpaw- NIghtpaw hissed with surprise glancing between the three cats his tail waving like he was about to pounce. His first thought was to portect Starlight, and his second was to quickly blow away anything that would harm her or her kits. In his anger a slight breeze stirred up.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

"Why should i tell you?" Dragon hissed.

"Be careful, starlight, he blows fire." jaguarstrike warned.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Ash growled. "You should, because otherwise I'll rip you to shreds and you WON'T have a name."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Starlight- Starlight replied, "Doesn't water extinguish fire?" Then to the cat she said, "You should tell me because if I wanted to I could drown you right now. And you would be wise to take her seriously." Starlight usually wasn't this tempermaental, but her kits were in danger so her fear was not only for herself, but her kits as well. The edge to her voice was something that only an expecting mother could use.

Nightpaw- When Nightpaw heard that the cat could control fire he almost laughed aloud, He could extiguish it just as easily as Starlight, although they both prefered not to use their powers offensivley, in times of iminent danger they forgot that rule and protected their clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal   XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxAngelic WingsxX 1. Cannibal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: