RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|

Go down 
+3
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

|T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

YESS
YESS
YESS.

CHAPTERTWONOW.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I LOVED IT. CHAPTER 2. NOW. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FINGERS ARE DEAD. TYPE WITH YOUR NOSE. xDD

You need to make a parent-chart. All of the descendants and the superheroes confuse me. xD
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

You made me so awesome! I love it! ILOVEYOU! That just made my night 10 times better. SQUEEE!!! -spins around in new swivel chair-
Plus you got my Ke$ha addiction in there on the first chapter, EPiC! AND, and and and ADAM LAMBERT! =D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Branch - You're scary.
Vix - You're insane.
Jay - You know what happens when I try to type with anything other than my fingers. xD AND DONE!
Bree - xDD

I just made a Reference Guide, with the histories of the characters and little blips. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm

xD AND you made me annoy Socky, win!

That guide helps pretty dang well, thank ya! :D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm

THIS.

I really hate to do this...but Rogue is actually from Mississippi. I CAN'T HELP MY EPIC GEEKERY.

You really have no idea how loud I shouted "WOLVIE!" when I read "Three claws shot out of each of his hands as he sniffed the air and looked around." We LIVE in the Marvel Universe. I am apparently Remy LeBeau's SON.

WOLVERINE is in one of YOUR STORIES.

-flails happily-
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 am

I know you have school, and I know that takes up a ton of time...
But this story is more important for my general sanity and addiction to your stories. xD
We all need more. And soon.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! -BEGS-
xDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm

I got inspired today, for some strange reason and wrote the second chapter, to see if I could still get in the mindset of this one... I almost started to prefer IAgents over this. I can do tons more with IAgents anyways...
Meh.
Anyone like it?
Anyone hate it?
Should I even continue this? xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Hm.
Make the font bigger. xD I failed at reading it.
But from what I was able too, GOD DON'T STOP WRITING.
But I want IAgents too.

Oh!
I suddenly got a story idea.
Totally off topic, but what about a slayer Story?
(Spike.... He's so inspirational.... -Sighs dreamily-)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Ooooo, Sorry about the font size. It's all freaked out for some reason.
Nice. xD

SLAYER STORY FOR THE WIN.
Make it, or force someone else to make it.
PLEASE. RPC BUFFY VERSION.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm

XDD SLAYER STORY WOULD PWN.
WRITE IT VIXENLY. OR BECCA. OR JAY. (Just don't ask me to, I fail. ^^)

MISS QUEEN OF SWEATERS REBECCA, DON'T STOP WRITING.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 am

Gosh, xD Your always worried I'll be mad at you. AND SEE? YOU'D KNOW IT. XDD
Whoa, I'm the optimistic one. xD I usually have self-esteem and pessimistic problems. xDD

Anyways, I WAS HAPPY WHEN I SAW THAT YOU POSTED A NEW CHAPTER. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Great job like always. AND WE NEED MORE. TOMORROW. You don't have school, so you can type like crazy. xDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow, Branch. xD
Vixxy could totally write it, you could too, or Jay. You all could definitly pull it off. xD

I'm so iffy about this story, I don't know if I even want to finish it. It feels dull...
I might just write a few more chapters and make them long and just finish it up in a shorter time then a normal story. So maybe around ten chapters give or take in the end.
Then I might go back to IAgents or I might start something entirely new. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Go back to writing iAgents, or continue with Immortals?

You CANNOT ask me on this one. I would be too busy twitching and talking to myself to give you an answer. Because I'm thrilled at the idea of another iAgents, but I love this TOO. ASDFKJGLKJLASKJDLKDJSFJKFHGHSDKADSJ!

Anyways, chapter 2 was awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Hm. WHO TO WRITE IT?
Maybe I could then someone look it over. Or something. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|   |T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|T.h.E.|I.m.M.o.R.t.A.l.S|B.y.R.e.B.e.C.c.A|C.h.A.p.T.e.R.t.W.o.|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: