RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Treva growled, nodding at Alketas. He glanced around when he caught a sudden flash of familar pelt. He decided to ignore it, but he would ponder it later. Who had a brown pelt like that? He frowned, standing on about the base of the rock, behind Alketas, where Deputies stand. He eyed the memebred and focused on Kana, who just reached the meeting spot. His eyes narrowed and he suddenly got supicous. Brown pelt, and she'd seem like the one to spy. His muscles tighteed. As if they wern't already hostile toward reach other. It would also be like her to spy on her beloved Alketas. The deputy waited patiently for the Alpha to start, shifting his weight.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Moon nodded at Aketlas, "I appretiate the gesture, but He and I can hunt for ourselves. My daughter may be blind, but she is self-efficient. I raised her to take care of herself and indepentant, not rely on other wolves for hand-outs." Moon looked at Treva, noticing how his pelt raised up and the other brute got tense as Aketlas prepared to announce the news. That was when he noticed Kana slinking into the meeting later that she normally did, with one of the new wolves with her. He glared at her and then waited for his daughter to show up. She, of all of the pups, should have been the most responsible. If he learned that she had down anything reckless today, she would be in heaps of trouble.
He was dead. And she knew it. Tossing her head to Cvet, Akylas, and Eione, she motioned to the top of the waterfall, "We have to get up there." She sniffed the air, Aketlas was already on the meeting rock, ready to say something. Her ears perked in the direction while she motioned with her tail in the general direction of the path, "Come on! We're gonna get in trouble!" The young golden she-wolf shook out her fur and raced forward, using her senses as a map towards the path, hopefully, nothing would happen that would get her in trouble, though if her father found out what had happened eariler she might be exiled. Moon didn't take kindly to being reckless.
Kana had turned and raced along with the pack of three to the waterfall, but had to arrive behind them, for fear that they would know she had been spying on them. She slunk into the back of the gathering, looking up at Ket, who was perched on the meeting rock at the top of the waterfall. She noticed Moon and Treva near him, and saw her old friend's glare and Treva's harsh look... A look that said he knew. Kana shuttered, glaring back at the both of them and the held her head high, waiting for Ket's news. She wasn't standing for this, whatever it was. And she was going to fight with him about it later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Alketas took a deep breath, and began the announcement.
"Attention to all members of Galaxy Pack! I have much to share with you, so I will start with the least of things first. I have noticed that a few of our members have been less and less sighted, and I have confirmed that Argaios, our medicine wolf, has gone missing. As this is ufortunate news, I have assigned two new medicine wolves, Orchid, our rediscovered natural, and the Calla Lily, Kana. I trust these two will take good care in Argaios's place, rather she return or not." He paused to reposition himself closer to the edge of the waterfall. I also have news that more regards the pack as a whole, and I will divide this news between my three most trusted males in the pack, Commander Korragos," The alpha motioned, and Korragos sat down next to him. "Beta Advisor Moon, and Deputy Treva- the three of you shall share our news." He ended, backing up.

Korragos looked to Treva for a start. He would go between the two others, and take the most important parts.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Treva nearly started choking when Alketas annouced the new medicine wolves. Orchid and KANA? He has to be joking. He straighted out, glaring at Kana, hatred in his eyes. He looked back at Alketas nodding. The deputy stepped forward slightly. "Alketas had shared an idea with us three about the newcomers. We all have been noticing and concerned about the number of ne wolves washing ashore or appearing randomly. We are running out of prey faster, and we need to do something about it, or we'll all starve." Treva explained slowly, his eyes raking the crowd of wolves evenly. He avioded Kana and stepped back, waiting for Korragos or Moon to start next. His mind was still reeling on the fact that Kana was one more rank higher, but he still had more power than she did. For now.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 am

Kana was shocked. She just stood there, staring at Aketlas like he was insane. Her, a medicine wolf? She shook her head, trying to clear her frazzled thoughts and blinked, looking down at the ground, she, no, she couldn't do this! Why would he even pick her. Sure, she loved the pack, but she deserved to be something of a higher rank, not stuck playing with grass all day trying to fix a runny nose. She derserved Treva's job, if any other than Alpha Female. Sure, Kana sounded full of herself, but she thought that was where she was best suited. Now Treva was spewing some junk about there not being enough kill. There was plenty! She stepped forward, glaring at the four brutes at the rock, "We have plenty of kill on the island! Most of our new wolves don't know where to find it, so why not, instead of exiling them, send out hunting parties? This would be better suited than loosing so many new members!" She snorted, glaring at Treva, daring him to say anything else.
(Someone is angry... xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Korragos nodded. "The four highest ranks of the pack will give each new wolf that has come in the past two days a single day to prove themselves. If they cannot coexist with us, by coexist I mean fend and survive on their own, they will have two options. Become rouges, or be relocated to the farthest section of the Galaxy Islands. You all must remember this from when we were pups, yes, those islands are the home of our enemies, the Tsunami Pack. We chose these islands as a test, besides the wolve's trial. If they come back to us, they have a single afternoon to prove their worth, or be located further, to the Island Cliffs, to our south. If any wolves become a threat, worse things are yet to come." He said, looking back at Alketas. Of all he would remember that war... but then again, that was not the point of our meeting.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am

(LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! Post!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 pm

((I... honestly don't really know what to do... :P))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

(No, we're really waiting for Bex anyway, so post what you want.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 pm

(... Please don't kill me.)

Moon stepped forward now, after hearing both Treva and Korragos explain their parts. "The only ones exempt from this plan are myself, and the new queen, Rose, and her pup. This reason is only because as a single parent of a new born pup, or older..." He added at He's glare in his direction at the back of the group, "... it is hard to hunt for yourself and your young one at the same time. Rose and her pup will be getting food from the kill pile as long as she needs it. Which raises another point, as a new wolf in this pack, you will be called to hunt for yourself, have extra to offer to the main pack, and be able to protect yourself and your pack with your life if the time ever comes." Moon stepped backwards again, looking to Aketlas for the final say, at least, until Kana went into her rantings. Treva might murder her for that. Stupid She-Wolf.

(I hope that was good enough, I wasn't sure where to go with that...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 pm

(Thank you Bexxy. ^-^)

Alketas shuddered at the flashback that played in his head. His whole body shook, and he snapped back after around five minutes.
The alpha felt a chill run down through his tail, but he ignored it.
"Ah, yes. Thank you, Moon. Like these few have said, our new law will start past this sunset.
All the wolves that have been exempt from it, you and all the pups in the pack are free to take from the kill.
Fellow members, I have not decided this to alarm you, but as a reminder to the pack what has happened in earlier times-"
The chill came back, and he winced, hoping only few would see it.
"With Tsunami, and how their spy had been one of our rogues that showed up as these new wolves have.
Please be aware that this was for the safety of the pack. Dismissed."
He ended, starting to walk back torwards Treva and Moon further behind him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

((wait do adurna and orchid have to prove themselves too?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:02 am

)Yes. All the new wolves. :] (
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 am

((ok thanks, oh and can Orchid and Adurna be there already, don't want them to miss what happened))

Orchid- Orchid blinked in surprise when she was announced as a new medicine wolf. When she heard the part about having to live on my own, she had to hold back a snort. She had been living on her own for a while now, but the part about having extra food for the pack worried her.

Adurna- Adurna stood up and immidiatly headed for the woods both because she was hungry, and because she was eager to prove herself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 pm

)Yeah, it's fine if they were there already. Hey- if you catch andyone who rps on here online when you are, please encourage them to post here again. :3? (
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 am

((ok I will))

Orchid- Orchid decided that she should probably go find something to eat, and get something for the kill pile. Heading towards the forest she expanded her senses, letting even the slightest sounds reach her ears. Wandering deeper into the forest she spotted a rabbit sitting on a small tree trunk's leg. Crouching down she stalked foward, eager to have something to eat. At just the right second, just as the rabbit noticed her, Orchid pounced on the poor creature that didn't have time to react. Snapping its neck so that it wouldn't suffer she quickly devoured the rabbit and stood up, on a full belly she would be a bit slower so she wandered over to a gap in the trees where a small filtering of sunlight could reach her, laying down she rested her head on a large rock.

Adurna- Adurna decided that she might be able to find something a little deeper in the forest, away from the pack boundaries. Following a small trail she spotted a small rabbit, but by chance it took that moment to turn its head, and spotting her, it bolted. Scowling at her bad luck, she turned around and headed back for the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 am

Alketas padded briskly away through the shallows, keeping close to Korragos.
"Korragos, why did you bring that up? Were you trying to terrorize them into hunting for themselves?"

Korragos huffed. "Alketas, no! Of course not. They just need to remember that we're not the only island in the sea! Tsunami Pack is and does exist, and one day they're bound to challenge us again. We need to have strong, dependable wolves to protect our home!"

Korragos being slightly younger than himself, this suprised Alketas.
"What are you trying to get across, exactly?" He questioned, spinning around to face him.

The commander slid a paw down his muzzle. "This new law is not hard! All you have to do is hunt for yourself! That's what our mothers taught us as pups. Pups! I should think that adult wolves could do what our offspring can."

Alketas listened intently, but then trotted the other direction.
"Explain that to the pack. I have unfinished buisness to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am

((I has nothing to say really :())
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 am

)Yeah, this has prettymuch collapsed. D; (
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 am

((Man I luvd this one, culd we make a remake of it? Big Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:54 pm

)Maybe...(
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm

((cool))
Back to top Go down
Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Name: StarBender
Dessription: She is white with black paws, and black fur around her neck. The black fur around her neck is alot of puff fur. her tail is long and puffy, making a good blanket for pups. The fur on top of her head is like hair, flowing down from her head just a little. She is thin and beutiful.
Personality: Some what shy, is a boys lady. At times, she can get real tough and attack, but that is only when she, or someone she loves is threatened. She is always on the look out for a mate that she could stay with, but no one will except her because she is an outsider.
Family: Used to have one at her old home, but they died from a huge storm.
History: She once lived with the two legged creatures, but was thrown overboard during a storm at the sea while they were on a fishing trip, and she swim all the way to the island for five days nonstop. She washed up on shore, weak and tired.
Rank: An outsider of the pack, walks along side of the pack, begging to be acceptedin.
Other: Has her eye on Alketas ( she has had a HUGE! crush on him since the day she sawhim), finding it the only way to become accepted into the pack, but that's not the only reason, she also finds him very attractive and kind.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstorm

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm

please accept
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

((Be patient. The owner of the RP isn't always online the moment you decide to join. Also, chances are, we're going to remake it, so you might want to wait to join until the new one is made.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next