RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

на пакет на галаксија острови Empty
PostSubject: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

{This thread is awesome! It's so approved! - Becca}

Ha Naket Ha Ralakcnja Octpobn
(La-Pahket-La-Gahlahxia-Ostcohvi)
)The Pack Of Galaxy Islands(

In the Agean Sea lies an island called Halonnesos, territory of the Macedonian Empire.
No human has ever set foot on the island, making it a tropical wolf's paradise.
Game roam the land freely, always abundant in the tropical climate.
This, my friends, is the Galaxy Islands.

Rules
{. This is not an elite or even a semi- elite rp, but I would like at least two lines per post.
{. I DO NOT accept members with even minor cases of plagiarism.
{. Your names have to somewhat relate to macedonia, or tropical things.
{. You can have tropical colors and shades galore, but please keep your abilities and anatomy canine.
{. We DO NOT have powers, despite our uniqueness.
{. Please be descriptive, but keep the details PG.
{. Jewelry galore! Can have a hint of gold or silver here, but nothing truly extravagant, please.
{. When this thread dies, it will become a random rp, where you can do anything!
{. We really don't have much of a plot, so PM me if you have one in mind!
{. You can have as many characters as you want!

Form
Name:
Personality: (Can be optional or to be decided)
Family: (mates, pups, brothers, etc... or none)
History: (optional)
Other:

My Characters
Name: Alketas (means 'strength' in macedonian)
Description:
Spoiler:
(Cropped from a flash creator)
Personality: TBD
Family: Berenike (sister)
History: ???
Other: ...

Name: Berenike (to bring victory)
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: TBD
Family; Alketas (older brother)
History: ??

Name: Korragos (leader of the army)
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: tbd
Family: ??
History: none

Name: Eione (Beach strand)
Description:
(Just shrink to pup size ^^')
Spoiler:
Personality: Playful, Shy, and Very curious.
Family: Akylas (brother)
History: Eione washed up on shore right after Orchid joined the pack.
She can only recall what happened before a tsunami hit her old home on the mainland.
Other: None

Name: Akylas (eagle)
Description:
(shirnk again.)
Spoiler:
Personality: same as sister
Family: Eione (sister)
History: same as sister
Other: None

Members

Alpha Male:
Alketas (Blanx)

Alpha Female:
???

Medicine Wolves:
Kana (Bexx) + Orchid (merryier6) + ???

Commander:
Korragos (Blanx)

Beta Advisors:
Moon (Bexx) + ???

Deputies:
Treva (Vixx) + ??? + ???

Elders:
???

Pack Members:
Berenike (Blanx)
Eione )pup( (Blanx)
Akylas )pup( (Blanx)
Misterii (Vixen)
Branovi (Branch)
Oeatpo (Subs)
Rose (Spell. Bean)
Mist )pup( (Spell. Bean)
Liljana (BreeLily)
He )pup( (bexx)
Cvet )pup( (Vixx)
Adurna (Merryier6)
Violetov (Bexx)

Territory:
When you all get some great ideas about what the island looks like,
PM me with links and I'll put the here.

Plot: Rebecca sent me this wonderful idea. If anyone wants an opening in it, PM me.

When there is an uprising because of one lone choice, what do you do? Leave, or fight for what you believe in?
Everyone seems to know that Kana and Alketas have been getting closer and closer over the years, trusting the other with secrets and personal thoughts, but with the strain of so many new members at one time, secrets, mysterious pasts, and new relationships, there is talk of an uprising. Some wolves don't trust the new members and think that they don't need to be a part of the pack. Others have accepted them and moved on automatically. With Kana and Ket talking and becoming friendlier with each other, strain comes when Kana steps out of her place as a pack member and starts to pick fights with higher ranks than herself. Now, the other wolves are angry, they don't want Kana as their Alpha Female, feeling as if she is to demanding and hard-headed, but what will happen? Will Alketas choose his heart over his head, or just the opposite? And what of Kana? Will she leave the island to make a new pack of her own? These are the Galaxy Islands, and these are our choices. Starpack be with us.

Last edited by Blankinson Crusoe on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Name: Kana (It means Calla Lily)
Description: With a long and lean body that comes from living on the island her entire life, Kana is a very interesting wolf. Her pelt is a deep and rich chesnut with hints of an auburn tint to it. Kana's tail is long and helps balance her thick furred body. Her eyes are a bright and mysterious greenish-grey while her muzzle and face has many lighter brown markings, swirls, dots, and stripes. Her body is also covered in these markings, yet they aren't visible unless she is standing in the moonlight.
Personality: Light and airy, Kana seems to be very calm and collected when you first meet her. She is very serious and takes the pack's problems very seriously. If she is alone, or with someone she enjoy's, Kana is very sweet and can be a bit crazy and random. She doesn't enjoy whims much, but when she has one, they could be as insane as wanting to jump off the island's waterfall.

Family: None.
History: Kana grew up on the island, like her parent's before her and her grandparents and so forth. She has led a less-than eventful life, always dreaming of going to the mainland and seeing these strange creatures that walk on two legs that her grandfather used to tell her myths about. Kana's parents never had more than her, and they recently passed from old age. She doesn't really mind living in solitute, because her pack is her family.
Other: She secretly likes Alketas. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 pm

(Accepted! Oh yay, a secret crush for Ket. :3)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Argaios (shining)
Description: (Pics accepted): A silver she wolf with black back, white under belly, and purple eyes
Personality: (Can be optional or to be decided): to be decided
Family: yes, but unknown
History: unknown
Other: no
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Name: Misterii (Means: Mystery)
Description: Misterii is a small, delicate female. Her pelt is a dirty white, with tints of darker black and brown dotting eveywhere.
She has a strange black design on her head, and it trails down her neck and stops. Her paws are black too. Her tail is thick and fluffy,
as is her whole body. She is fairly skinny, but with all her fur it makes her look bigger than she is. Her eyes are a deep, serious green with shards of light blue in them.
She has a faint scar running down her muzzle. Her forehead hais a teal cresent moon on it. It is very faint though.
Personality: Misterii is a very serious and quiet wolf. She doesn't like showing emotions, but can be very curious about things.
She does like to daydream about things a lot. She never had a mate and doesn't want one, because she's always been afraid of her
loved ones getting killed. She can be very kind, but when she's threatened, she gets very aggrsive toward others. So Misterii is kinda split.
Family: None to her knowing.
History: She was raised on the island by her parents good friend. She was told her mother and father were mysteriously killed, which led to Mysterii being a very emotionless wolf. She doesn't think she has any siblings. She has lived the ways of a pack for her whole entire life.
Other: No.

(I might make another later.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Branovi (Meaning: “Waves”)
Description:
Spoiler:

Personality: Branovi is a younger adult wolf, and is very cocky, loves to show-off, and can’t handle not having attention. He is optimistic, and loves to cheer others up, and isn't afraid to speak his mind, and often does so without thinking first, he holds high respect for those higher rank than himself. He would hopes to be remembered as a hero in the pack for generations, and though he is unphased by death, he is afraid of dying. He is extremely protective of his pack, especially Misterii.
Family: N/A
History: He was raised by his parents, he had one other brother when he was younger that was the runt of the two, who died a few days after birth. He was babied when he was younger due to his brother being gone and got all the attention, all the time from his parents, when his parents passed of an unknown ailment, Branovi was in a state of depression for a while. He learned to learned to cope, and has always lived on the island in the pack.
Other: He has a crush on Misterii. (Yes, the emotionless, non-mate wanting wolf, wonderful choice. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Name: Oeatpo ((Theatre))
Description: Oeatpo is a lean wolf, with bones sometimes showing when flexing a certain way. He has a dark green pelt with a regular green underbelly. He has a thin tail, but ruffles it at the end in order to seem bigger. Oeatpo has pointy short ears that he usually keeps back, like when cats are angry.
Personality: Oeatpo, living up to his name, is a natural impersonator. He knows his ways around berries that can dye his fur, which gives him to appearance of another wolf. However, he lacks defensive skills and courage, which is why he is usually shy. Oeatpo also has this strange obsession with being very skinny, for he is very desperate for someone to be with, and fatness seems to repel the other gender.
Family: None
History: Oeatpo was the pet of a Macedonian king, who admire the rarity of his fur one day during a hunting trip. However, the king was tyrannical and was banished from the island, only taking the wolf. After a couple of years at sea (Oeatpo was a pup at the time of capture), the king started to come over with schizophrenia and as a result set fire to the ship, thinking he saw an octopus eating the sail. Oeatpo quickly swam away and, holding on the a piece of driftwood, passed out. When he awoke, there he was, on the island.
Other: Envies Alketas, and I would like his story to start off when he lands on the island.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm

(When can we startttt? xD
Branch- Have fun with that. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

(LOL, you can start asap, just let me add our two new males....
and BTW, if Branovi forgets Mist, berenike thinks he's cute. I started researching how to pronounce a name for pups....Accepted all!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Kana padded around the small camp, looking at each individual tropical tree that she had seen a million times before in her life. She sighed before turning towards a small path cut into the woods and padded down it. This path led past the top of one of the largest waterfalls on the island and went down to the beach. Her pelt rippled as she jumped from rock to rock, navigating down the side of the waterfall with lithe and tiny paw-steps. Slipping on the last one, Kana managed to save herself by landing with her four legs splayed out on all sides of her on a wet rock. She slowly got back to her normal position and continued on in silence. The beach was calming to the she-wolf, as the slight breeze ruffled her fur, Kana walked slowly down the beach and then spotted something strange. There was something lying in a heap on the beach, and it seemed to be clutching a piece of driftwood. She cocked her head to the side and trotted forward, looking at the greenish lump with curiousity before realizing it was a wolf. Oh, no! Kana thought, lying down and nudging the other wolf with her nose while whimpering. "Please, awaken mysterious stranger..." She muttered pushing the wolf's head with her small paw.

(xD, She is so strange. 'Please awaken mysterious stranger...' xDD, She kind of reminds me of Runa from Valia.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm

((We might have an Eamon! XD))

((I Be doin' first person cause I will never remember Oeatpo))

The first thing I remembered since that crazy fire was being nudged by a she-wolf. Now, not exactly sure if I'm gonna go through another one of those pet things, I immediately try to become friendly with the girl. I tried to scramble to my feet, but I appeared to have sprained something, perhaps an ankle. I grunted in pain as I fell down again, this time away from the ocean. "H-hello," He muttered, trying not to move.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

(NOO... She likes Alket- Aklet- KET THE ALPHA. xD Stupid hard name.)

"Oh!" Kana muttered, startled as the wolf sprang up and tried to stand, but then fell almost immediantly back down to the ground. She bent down again and helped him stand, supporting his weak ankle, "Hello, I am Kana. What is your name? And where do you hail from?" She looked the green wolf over with curious eyes and smiled softly, motherly almost, "I should get you back to camp. I am part of a pack that controls the island. The medicine wolf should be able to heal you up quit nicely." Kana smiled, staying silent as she helped the unknown wolf move forward and then remembered the rocky path. Oh, Bat Dung, how are we supposed to get back?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm

((I feel the same way))

"Thank you," I muttered as Kana helped me up onto my paws. She seemed like a nice enough she-wolf. "My name is Oeatpo, and I don't really know where I hail from," I admitted, analyzing Kana and her features. "Your... pack?" I asked after a pause, wondering what that really meant. Like, a pack of cards like Master used to play with the other men? Eh, never mind. Kana would never know what they were anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Kana laughed lightly, "No problem, Oeatpo. If you don't mind, could I call you Oea?" She asked looking at him before coninueing, "Yes, my pack." She watched his puzzled expression before explaining, "It's a large group of wolves, just like you and me. I've lived here all my life. It doesn't matter where you come from, you are here now, and you are safe. Be thankful. The seas are rough this time of the year." Kana stated helping Oea walked forward, "To get back to the back, you have to climb up the waterfall, but we can go around it, that's best for your injury." She muttered starting towards the opposite end of the waterfall, it would take much longer, but he didn't need to be climbing up the side until he was compeltly healed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

"Of course," I replied and memorized what Kana was talking about, this pack. Of course, I had never known the possibility of being with other wolves like myself. Were they green like me? Or were they instead different colors and complexities. "Thank you," He muttered again, noting her courtisy for his injury. It was his fault, he should just move on. However, he did not want to hurt Kana's feelings. Worst case scenario she leaves me here till I heal, then I'd have to track her to her pack and I'd get a bad reputation and it just wouldn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Kana smiled at Oea and led him around the side of the waterfall and to a path through the woods. It slowly started to slope upwards, so Kana let Oea put more weight on her as she helped him. The walk was going to be long, and Kana wished to break the silence, but she didn't know what to talk about with the strange green wolf. She had never seen anyone else with a pelt this color, it was like her eyes, the greenish-grey, a stark difference to her dark brown pelt with crazy lighter brown swirls. Soon the woods were dark as the sun set on the horizon and it became harder to navigate on the path, though Kana knew the path, and had walked it more times in her life than most others. This was her home, she wouldn't be helpless. She would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 pm

I was just as uncomfortable with the silence as Kana was. Once we had entered the dark forest, it was almost as if my pelt was blending in with the scenery. But I knew I wouldn't be lost with her, who probably knew all the paths. However, just to reassure myself, I asked her, "So... Have you been here for a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:38 am

Alketas started returning to camp after a short hunt. He dragged the fawn beside him, having let the mother deer run.
Besides, she probably wouldn't have been light enough to carry.
He left the fawn in camp,and then decided to canter back through the woods.
Alketas spotted two figures in the forest, and he ruffled his fur as a sign of domination.
"Who goes there? You are on Galaxy Islands' territory. Show yourself!" He stated, walking slowly towards the figures.
At close approach he recognized one as the females from the pack.
"Kana! Who is your green friend?" The Alpha asked, padding up and gently nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

Kana was about to a reply with a yes, but when Alketas suddenly appeared, she just muttered it. The she-wolf bowed down in respect before lifitng her head and motioning with it to Oeatpo, "I found him on the beach, his name is Oeatpo. He needs to see the medicine wolf, something is wrong with his ankle." She stated, before telling Oea, "This is Alketas, our Alpha." She wondered for a moment if he would understand the reference to the pack, before Kana finally added, "The Alpha controls the pack, Oea." She glanced at Ket before sighing, "Oeatpo comes from a strange place, and he has no knowledge of packs. I thought..." Kana trailed off, "I thought he would be safer in our pack, we can't just leave him to wander the island by himself, Ket." She had used the Alpha's nickname for one sole reason, to help her cause.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm

I wasn't exactly ready for Alketas to show up, especially when I was having such a nice time with Kana. However, once I found he was the alpha, I immediately dipped my head as well, remembering how Master used to be called that. The beginning and the end, something like that. "I don't wish to bring you any harm," I said to him, wanting to make sure that he was not going to go ahead and stalk me. However, I noticed something else. When Kana was talking to him, she called him "Ket." Was this a sign of their relationship between each other? I could only wait and see.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Misterii watched closely as her meal ran away from her quickly. She growled and turned as the fawn disappeared into the bushes.
She flattened her ears and made her way toward camp again. As she glanced quickly at the slim tree trunks she had known forever, Misterii wondered if her parents ever came near here. She shook her head and continued on the sandy trail. She wouldn't think of her family now, or ever.
Misterii entered the make-shift camp warily and gazed around for Ket. She spotted him not far from where she was standing. He was talking with Kana and an unfamilar wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Alketas nodded to Oeatpo. "Well, thank you Kana, for bringing him towards the camp.
Argaios has been wanting another patient." He chuckled.
"And, Oeatpo- you may join our pack if you wish. Come, we'll go as a group."
He finished, smiling at Kana, and then let her lead the trio.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Misterii watched as Ket led the newcomer and Kana toward camp. She hopped down from the rock and padded over to meet them cautously. She observed the wolf. He looked hurt near his ankle, apparently. Misterii turned toward Ket questioningly.
"Who is this?" She asked quietly, shaking her pelt. She blinked at Kana, who was standing near them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next