RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Silver glared at Moonclaw. "Shut up and go to sleep." she snapped, and paused. She hadn't meant to be rude. Looking apologetic, she flickered her tail tip. "Sorry... I'm just nervous," She murmured so only Moonclaw and Stormheart could hear. She heard Splashpool and shot the younger warrior a look that said: Are you another one that had a dream?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Moonclaw frowned. "No, it's alright, I shouldn't have said anything," He said, curling back up and closing his eyes, but secretly listening in on the conversation.

"Hey, there's three of us- three that had the dream. She said that there'd be three, three to held destroy the "darkness"!" Stormheart exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Splashpool looked away. She put her head on her paws and closed her eyes to act like she was tired.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Silver slapped her tail over Stormheart's mother when Night, a black Tom with pale yellow eyes, stirred and sleepily glared at them. "Go to sleep," he grumbled before setting his head back down and instantly fell asleep. Silver's green gaze silently said one message: If we talk about it in here we'll have cats following us around and asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Splashpool sighed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

(Imma wait for Branchie to post with Stormheart x3)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm

"Then let's go out to the forest, and talk about it," Stormheart hissed, her voice muffled between Silver's furry tail.

Lionspots stirred slightly, blinking as he saw Stormheart whispering to Silver. Why were they up so late at night? It had to have been past moon-high.
"What's going on?" He inquired, keeping his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

('Silver's furry tsil' xD)

Silver gave a small nod and was getting up to leave when Lionspots woke up. "Go to sleep, we're going to get some water," Silver lied smoothly. Lionspots was most likely to believe the lie, or her might not. She shot a glance at Dtormheart that said Come on! before she walked from the den, careful not to awaken anyone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

"Oh.. Okay. Well, be careful, it's nighttime and you never know.." Lionspots admonished them as they left.

Stormheart followed quietly, tiptoeing past her Clanmates. She had barely been a warrior for more than a few days, and she was already getting dreams from STARCLAN. It had to be StarClan, it was the only thing that explained the starry, pale she-cat that had come to visit her.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 am

Silver slid out of the warriors den, breathing in the fresh night air as if the air in the warriors den had something wrong with it. Shaking her pelt, she looked over her shoulder and waited for Stormheart.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Stormheart flicked her tail, and didn't bother to fix her untidy pelt. "Let's go," Stormheart whispered quietly, flicking her tail again to indicate that Silver should lead the way.

Moonclaw peered out the warriors den, suspicious. They weren't going for water, they were going for another reason.. And Moonclaw wanted to know what.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Silver ran out of camp, through the trees when she stopped. The river was close by. Stormheart appeared. "The cat in my dream said something about two other cats and that the clan will be destroyed," she began, waiting for Stormheart to speak as well.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Stormheart nodded, "Basically. Something about the darkness, it was.. It was just plain creepy." Stormheart shivered.

Moonclaw crept out of camp after them, following the scent but keeping a good distance behind. So, they WERE having dreams from StarClan, it seemed. He listened closely.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Silver nodded. "The tortieshell told me that there would be a journey..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Stormheart nodded in agreement. "This is all to.. to weird."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Silver nodded. "Maybe we have powers or something," she replied getting excited slightly. "What if we have more power than Starclan?!" More excitedment, yet a twinge of panic. They couldn't let the rest of the clan find out, for Ethen it might cause chaos. Silver paused in her rant to let Stormheart speak.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 pm

"More power than StarClan? Is that even, like, possible?" Stormheart inquired.

More power than StarClan? That could be disasterous, thought Moonclaw as he eavesdropped.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

(bad kitty Moonclaw xD)

Silver closed her eyes. "I know it is."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Okay, well, we need to first figure out who the other is." Stormheart paused. "Splashpool said she had some dreams too.." She trailed off, breathing in the night air. Suddenly, she was frowning, and growled deeply. "Moonclaw, get out here, NOW."

Moonclaw stayed silent and still.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Silver smelt Moonclaw at the same time Stormheart did. Getting up, she trudged into the bracken. She grabbed Moonclaw's scruff and dragged him back with her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Moonclaw yelped slightly as he was dragged out.
Stormheart, for the first time, didn't laugh. She stared hard at her brother. "Moonclaw, go."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am

Silver let go of his scruff, her green eyes shards of ice. "Go."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 am

Moonclaw held his ground. "Not until you tell me what's going on," He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 am

(Splash wants us to hurry so she can post here x3)

Silver shot a glance at Stormheart that said We'll talk about this later, and then she brushed past Moonclaw. "None of your buisness," she snarled in return as she headed away through the bracken.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Stormheart followed Silver, looking at Moonclaw, sadly. She really had never kept anything from her brother. "I'll tell you about it later, I promise by StarClan," Stormheart breathed before brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next