RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] Empty
PostSubject: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 pm

The starry forms of the ancient cats where gathered around a glowing stone, their eyes glowing in the light the stone cast. A tortieshell she cat stepped forward. "Our desendants are in danger!" she yowled, and a few hushed murmurs agreed. "We must send a dream to three cats amoungst the others. They will soon descover that they must stop the rise!" yield rang out before the she cat raised her tail for silence. "Snowfall and Brackenheart," the tortieshell went on, drawing a white she cat and black Tom forward as she spoke. "Chose one cat to fullfill the prophecy, to defeat the ones who wish to destroy our desendants." The she cat with the name of Snowfall padded forward till she stood by the tortieshell. She dipped her head for a few moments and lifted her head again. Murmurs broke out as some began to exclaim, "How can this be?" but the tortieshell silenced them. "Snowfall has made her choice. The cat will recive the dream tonight. Brackenheart. Your turn." the tom did the same thing Snowfall did. Some cats just stared. Brackenheart followed Snowfall back through the crowd of Starclan cats, whispers running like a breeze through the cats. The tortieshell stood on a tree stump beside the pool and glowing stone. "The cats have been chosen. They will recive the same dream at moonhigh, and then their quest to defend their lands will begin."

The chosen cats had been made. And Now it's their turn to save their lands before everything is destroyed.

(Ok, so just like fill out the little form Splash and Branch. You can make as many cats as you want, but please put in the other section what cat is the chosen one.)

Form-
Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Chosen cat or no;

I think that's it xD sooo my charrie Silver is one of the chosen... So Beanch and Splash you can start.0
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Name; Stormheart
Gender; She-cat
Description; Stormheart has a small build, and is very agile. Her fur is normally unkempt and messy, and is light gray, with darker gray stripes along her back and white paws and muzzle. Her eyes are a bright blue, with darker blue near the pupil.
Personality; Stormheart, being a newer warrior, is very playful and loves to be the center attention. Stormheart is normally very loyal to her friends/family, and fairly nice. Sometimes, Stormheart can lash out when offended, and when lashing out, she uses extreme sarcasm.
Chosen cat or Not; Chosen. =) She is Moonclaw's sister.

Name; Moonclaw
Gender; Tom
Description; Moonclaw has a small build, just like his sister, and is very agile and swift. His fur is normally very soft looking and groomed to perfection, and is a dark, almost black, gray color with pretty white paws, and orange, white and brown calico-spots. His eyes are bright blue, a darker blue near the pupil, like his sister's.
Personality; Moonclaw is a newer warrior, like his sister Stormheart, but only likes occasional attention, and is much quieter than his sister. He tends to speak his mind, and acts on what he's feeling at the time. He's very protective of his friends/family, and will try and keep them out of harm's way any way he can. He has a slight temper, but it only comes out when extremely offended.
Chosen cat or Not; He is not one of the chosen, but is Stormheart's brother.

Name; Lionspots
Gender; Tom
Description; He is a large, broad-shouldered warrior. His fur is very fluffy and thick, a pale orange, almost yellow-color. His left eye is covered by a large black spot, hence the end of his name. His eyes are a pale, jade green.
Personality; He is outgoing and kind-hearted, he'd do anything for someone in need. He's extremely loyal to his friends, family and Clan. He likes to cheer people up, by making them laugh, but is extremely ambitious and wants to be the leader someday.
Chosen cat or Not; Not one of the chosen.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC- Accepted. X3 We can either wait on Splashy(who I will eat if she doesn't post her chatty/charries soon x3) or... Idk what we can do until Splash posts her charries xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm

(Eh.. We could do a really small like, roleplay that won't mess with the plot until she posts her charries? =D I dunno, just a suggestion. =])
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Name; Splashpool
Gender; She-cat
Description; Golden-red with three white paws and one black paw. She has dark amber eyes with dark green by the pupil. She has short fur and is not big nor small build,her fur is normally smooth and silky,and well groomed. She has a brother,Glowpelt.
Personality; Splashpool is quiet and doesn't talk very much,only talks to Glowpelt like all the other cats talk to each other. She is nice to everyone but has a temper to watch for and is a good fighter. She stays by Glowpelt and trys to go on border and hunting protrols with him.
Chosen cat or no; Chosen cat
Other; Their mother and father died in a battle when they were very new apprentices. That is why Splashpool doesn't talk and stays with Glowpelt.

Name; Glowpelt
Gender; Tom
Description; A brown tabby tom with two white paws. His eyes look a little like his sister's,light amber eyes with very light green by the pupil. He is a little bigger than his sister,he has longer fur than Splashpool and is normally smooth but not as silky as his sisiter and also well groomed. Has a sister,Splashpool.
Personality; Glowpelt is always with his sister,Splashpool. He trys to portect his sister all the time. He is kind to his clanmates,unless he gets mad then he will let his temper get to him,but not others. He is great at hunting and the only one Splashpool will really talk to.
Chosen cat or no; Not chosen cat.
Other; Their mother and father died in a battle when they were very new apprentices. That's why Glowpelt is so portective of Splashpool.

Last edited by Splash on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC- Accepted. X] oh btw; Snowfall sends Stormheart a dream, Brackenheart sends a dream to Splashpool, and the tortieshell sends a dream to Silver. X3 So do we start from where they're sleeping, or start as if it's a regular clan day? XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

(How about from when they're sleeping? MAGICAL STARCLAN DREAMS ARE FUN-SOUNDING. =D)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

(mkay xD
They are fun dreams! XDD)

Silver was asleep on her moss nest, dreaming about s river for some reason. *dream:
Her paws were silent as she stalked the mouse. She crouched and lunged. Right was she almost had the mouse in her claws, a glowing light caught her attention. Looking up, she saw faint glowing blue eyes staring at her from the darkness. A star covered pelt emerged from the darkness, a light white glow around the starry cat. Silver stared. "W-who are y-y-you?!" she spoke at the tortieshell. She tortieshell smiled softly. "Silver. I have waited a longtime to speak with you." walked up to the light grey tabby she cat, she sat in front of Silver. "There is darkness rising, my dear. And you and two other cats will have to stop it from destroying everything you know." Silver was frozen snd slowly spoke. "What do you mean?" the tortieshell smiled. "You'll see...." the starry form began to fade, and then in a small flicker of star dust, the she cat vanished, leaving Silver alone and confused.

(Now one of you post with one of your choosen cats and we'll go from there. :D)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Splashpool was asleep in her nest at the back of the den. She was dreaming about her mother and father.

(Splashpool and Glowpelt's mom and dad died in a battle. Just so you know.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Stormheart was sleeping soundly, lost in unconsciousness...

Her tail lashed, as she prepared to spring at the squirrel, who was collecting nuts, completely unaware. Stormheart shook her head, this was going to be the easiest catch she had ever made! She sprang, and as she did, a bright light appeared not far from where she was, catching her eye caused to jump and miss the catch by a far margin. Her squirrel looked up, alarmed, and scampered off. But that's not what she was thinking of anymore, she was thinking about the bright light.
She cautiously padded toward it, stopping a few tail-length's in front of it, as suddenly it turned into the starry shape of a cat, with pale white fur and shining eyes.
"W-who are you? You don't smell of.. of.." Stormheart started, her eyes shining defensively as she crouched, ready to spring if the cat wanted a fight.
"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to talk to you, dear little Stormheart," The pale furred she-cat purred, slightly amused. Suddenly, it was all serious. "Darkness, it's rising. You, and the two other chosen ones must stop it, before it destroys everything," Her voice echoed softly.
Stormheart blinked, her body tensing up again. "But.. What do you mean? I.. I.. What 'darkness'?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"You'll just have to find out," Her voice echoed softly again as she smiled, and began to fade out of existence. Her starry form faded into nothingness, leaving Stormheart to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm

(awwwwe that's sad D:)

Brackenheart padded through Splashpool's dream. Her was walked through a forest. It wasn't dark or kryptonite. His starry pelt sent s faint white glow around him, and stars danced at his paws. He caught sight of Splashpool. Perfect. Padding toward her slowly, his amber eyes glowed. "Splashpool. I must speak with you." He padded forward and stopped a tail length away from her, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

(Your post was epic Branchie! O.O)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Splashpool backed up and asked shyly,"Who are you and what do you want?" She looked around for more cats.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 pm

"Wait! Don't.. Don't leave! You've got to explain.." Stormheart's voice trailed off, and suddenly the forest where she had been hunting in seemed very quiet, very alone. The foliage created dapples of light upon the ground, but suddenly, it all seemed very dark. Shadows seemed to engulf the forest, leaving Stormheart in a void.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Brackenheart smiled softly. "Splashpool, beware. Darkness is coming, you and two others must stop it from destroying the lands..." His eyes began to lose their glow, and his starry form began to fade away until it vanished with a whisper of wind.

(uhhh they can wake up or keep dreaming the magical dreams with strange kitties coming out of nowhere and saying things to them. XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:53 pm

(WAKE-UP TIME!)

Stormheart jumped as she awoke, kicking another fellow warrior, Silver was her name.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm

[i]Splashpool tilted her head. "What is at supposed to mean?" She said to loud for her.[/i]

Splashpool woke up and shook her head to clear the dream from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm

(fine, kick Silver. XD)
(*gets mega phone* WAKIE WAKIE!!! XDD)

Silver was still dreaming when someone's paw hit her in the head. She jumped to her paws, snapping awake. She blinked and realised some of her moss nest had been kicked everywhere. Apparently she had been kicking in her sleep too. "Ants in your bedding?" she asked Stormheart, but yet silver herself seemed to have ants in her fur.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Stormheart blushed deeply, as she realized she had kicked Silver, who was a senior warrior, whereas Stormheart was.. Not. "Sorry! I didn't mean to.. to.. I just had a really weird dream.." Stormheart babbled.

Moonclaw grinned, waking up to the sound of his sister apologizing. "Has she already caused trouble, on her third day as a warrior?" Moonclaw chuckled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Splashpool listened to the three other cats that were up. What are they doing up? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Silver sighed softly and flickered her tail. "It's fine, you just surprised me." she flickered an ear at Moonclaw. "I had a weird dream as well," she muttered and streched.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Splashpool sighed and looked up over the heaps of sleeping cats. She saw Silver,Stormheart and Moonclaw were the one that had woken up. But that cat said there would be three not four. And if I have to do something I know a thing about. Who would I be working with? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Silver flexed her claws nervously. "I don't get what that weird dream was about," she murmured, begining to pace in circles around her nest until she got dizzy and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Splashpool nodded and knew right then Silver was one with her. "I think most weird dreams come from Starclan,"she whispered so that only Silver could hear her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

"StarClan," Stormheart murmured, "Dreams from StarClan, well.. I'll be." She sighed. "Our dreams can't be from STARCLAN," She then exclaimed. "Only leaders and medicine cats get dreams..... Right?"

Moonclaw shook his head. "You're all going crazy," He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next