RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 pm

(O.o, It's like everyone posted at the same time.)

I reached out and touched her shoulder again when we got out of the clearing and grinned, "I bet you will be the best. I bet you can beat me, back. Wanna race?" I motioned to the trail leading us back to the group and crouched down, "On the count of three... One... Two... Three!" Springing off, I raced forwards, holding back so Gingerpaw could win, she needed to pep back up before we got back, or Finchfoot and Foxtail would have my head.

(I'll be happy to mentor Cloudfall. =D Though, I've never done it. Oh well. Yay! I get to make more meddy-things up! xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Gingerpaw grinned broadly, shooting off when she gave the signal. She raced down, not realizing that Nightleaf was holding back, nor caring. Gingerpaw stopped suddenly, tumbling over herself as she landed in a messy heap in front of her mentor, her uncle, and Ravenfeather.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

I skidded to a stop soundlessly in front of the warriors and smirked, "Gingerpaw and I just had a race, and I think she just beat me, and made a fool of herself at the same time." Chuckling, I helped her up and rolled my eyes, wondering for a moment if Cloudfall was up yet, my apprentice. She loved to sleep in, and was very dull compared to Gingerpaw, but she was amazing at herbs. I'd have to show her my store as soon as possible. Who knows when my time would come to pass to Starclan, though I didn't like to think about it, sometimes I had to. I was still fairly young, so I kept my thoughts to myself and surveyed what the other parties had in the pile, another vole and a sparrow, most likely Ravenfeather's and Foxtail's kills.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"But I still won!" Gingerpaw boasted, grinning sheepishly as Nightleaf helped her up. "Thank you," Gingerpaw smiled, as she bounded over to her uncle.
"Good job, Gingerpaw!" Finchfoot congratulated, smiling at Nightleaf in thanks.
"I'll help carry the prey back!" Gingerpaw picked up her mouse from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:21 am

(( D: You're using that Nightleaf drawing? BUT I HATE ITTTT I'm flattered, though. XD ))

Ravenfeather flinched at the mention of the wind. "I...I didn't feel anything." he replied quickly, ducking his head to avoid looking into Finchfoot's eyes. Quietly regarding the clumsy heap that was Gingerpaw, he dipped his head to Nightleaf and scooped up his sparrow again, turning slowly back to camp. Gingerpaw felt it too? But Finchfoot didn't mention he felt it...

((WELL, if Cloudfall is accepted, thanks, Bex, and thanks, Branch! =) ))

Cloudfall opened her eyes slowly. Nightleaf must be out with a patrol, gathering herbs or hunting. was the first thought that came to mind as her gaze rested on the empty nest beside her. She got to her paws and stretched with a yawn, looking outside at the misty camp. The sky was slowly melting into blue as the pinks and yellows faded along with the moon and stars. She strode outside of the medicine den, light on her paws, as she made her way to the center of the camp.

((:O I had no idea posting with Cloudfall was going to be so borinnnngggg. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 am

I picked up my own vole, my hunger long gone from eating the berries and turned to head back towards camp. Ravenfeather seemed troubled when he answered Finchfoot's question, but I tried not to intervene, because for one, I had no place, and two, I might get my head bitten off by Mr. Moody-butt. You really need better insults, I thought idly, shaking my coat out, It's quite embarrassing. Hissing under my breath I replied, Yeah well, I don't see the sarcastic side of my brain helping out much. All I got back was silence, oh well, at least I knew that if all else failed I could talk to myself during spouts of silence in hunting groups, though I was very sarcastic.

(I'm pulling a Socky... Shhhhhh)

"Amberleaf. Nightclaw. Brackenheart. Nightpaw." A cat stated, or more-so hissed at the small family. Brackenheart pulled Nightpaw closer to him, protecting his sister was something he had sworn to himself to do. Amberleaf, their mother, and Nightclaw, their father, stepped forward.
"We did nothing wrong." Nightclaw replied harshly.
The slightly crazed leader laughed, "Did nothing wrong? Did nothing wrong! Do you hear that?" She turned to the group of cats behind her, "They claim they've done nothing wrong!"
Nightpaw's paws shook as she ducked away from her older brother and padded forward, "Please Thunderstar, why do you want to send us away? This is our home."
Thunderstar cackled, "Ittle-bitty Meddy cat wanna-be is scared isn't she?"
Brackenheart pulled his sister back into his fur and glared. Nightclaw brandished his claws, "At least tell us your reasoning, we deserve that."
"You tried to over-throw me! You've always wanted the leader position, haven't you Nightclaw? Huh?" Thunderstar looked even more crazed as she stepped forward, "And you were going to let Amberleaf be your deputy and Brackenheart your lead warrior, while letting you little kit be the medicine cat! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING AT!"
The entire time Amberleaf had stayed silent but she stepped forward, "Do not blame our family for your schizophrenia, Thunder. All we have done is tried to keep the clan intact while you go off and pretend to talk to Starclan like you, yourself, are the medicine cat."
"Away with you! I WILL HAVE ORDER!" Thunderstar shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am

(( :'D That was beautiful. Did you mean pulling a Socky in that Nightleaf was talking to herself, or that she had a flashback?

And sorry for not posting again, you guys, I feel like I should wait for everyone else. Because apparently, you have 'lives'. Whatever. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:26 pm

The Three Garridebs wrote:

Ravenfeather flinched at the mention of the wind. "I...I didn't feel anything." he replied quickly, ducking his head to avoid looking into Finchfoot's eyes. Quietly regarding the clumsy heap that was Gingerpaw, he dipped his head to Nightleaf and scooped up his sparrow again, turning slowly back to camp. Gingerpaw felt it too? But Finchfoot didn't mention he felt it...

"R-right, we didn't feel anything!" Foxtail nervously agreed, hiding the truth with his lying ability (What little he had)

((I guess pulling Flashbacks are a fad))

Rain poured down as Fox hid in his mother's den. Outside the world looked so cruel, it seemed impossible to be able to even live, not to mention survive. He felt his mother, Air, put her bushy tail around her son's body. "It's okay, little one, the rain will stop soon," she cooed as she leaded Fox to a drier part of the home-made den. It was patchy, there was no denying that, but it was home. "Momma, tell me again where Daddy is," Fox asked quietly. "Well, child, your daddy's probably a long way from here. But don't worry, he'll be back," Air assured him. "I remember being a baby and seeing daddy, but he looks so different from you!" Fox reminisced, not seeing Air's disgruntled face. "Look, baby, there's... something I've gotta tell you. Why I look so different from your daddy," she finally said. "Your daddy's so different because, well... He's a cat." "Aren't you a cat, momma?" Fox replied, confused. "No, honey, I'm a... a fox. There, I said it, a fox!" She replied, sad yet angry at the same time. Fox gasped, "But daddy said that his friends say that foxes are evil!" Fox replied. "Well, you're daddy didn't think so, and that's why your with me. Cause I'm your momma and he's your dad, so you are-" "Half fox," Fox finished, looking down at a puddle of water and seeing his reflection. He looked so strange, he didn't have Momma's fur, but instead patches of black and orange and a lot of white. But he had Momma's ears and tail. Air padded over to him as Fox started crying. "Aw, it's okay sugar! There's nothin' to cry over! Your daddy promised never to tell a soul!" She tried to comfort him as he sobbed. "D-did he at least give me a name?" Fox asked, knowing that Air had given him his name ever since he was with her. "Yes," Air said and whispered the name into his ear.

Foxtail.

((*Play Moulin Rouge music*))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm

(I BE JOINING THE FAD..)

Finchfoot nodded, "I figured nobody else had, it's just, she seemed so, so set on it.." He trailed off, wondering if Gingerpaw was sinking back into her small depression and hallucinating. Perhaps he'd have Nightleaf check on her again, just one more time..

"Finchfoot, I know.. I know it's been hard without her," Ivyclaw started hesitantly. "But.. Finchfoot, that poor kit needs you. Gingerkit.. She's just.. Please, go talk to her," The pretty white she-cat added lightly, "I'm saying that as your deputy and friend,"
He sighed, nodding, and padding emotionlessly to the nursery, where his niece was currently residing. He peeked his head into cozy den, and saw her curled up in the corner, staring at the wall and talking to it. Gingerkit must've heard him enter, because she turned around, eyes looking bloodshot.
She cocked her head slightly, "Oh, hello. Who are you?"
---
Gingerpaw raced ahead of the group, smiling brightly as she felt the slight warmth of the sunlight that dappled through the tree's thick cover. Gingerpaw stopped in her tracks as again, she felt the wind.
"I felt it!" Gingerpaw cried, "I swear on my life, I swear on StarClan, I felt it, t-that wind!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Fallenbird
Description: a light grey she cat with black muzzle and paws, blue eyes
Sentence Description: A very large, Light grey she cat with black muzzle and paws blue eyes
Personality: she is very loyal to her Clan, she will get very angry if anyone makes fun of her, challenges her, or challenges or offends her clan. She is ready for battle at any moment. She has a motherly instinct that was embedded into her. She will be willing to risk her life over any member of her clan.
Wanted Rank: deputy
Other: not really
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

(Accepted/Added.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 am

(Are you going to add her on the front?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am

(Yep! I was really busy at the time, and I can't right now because I'm only able to get on the computer really quick right now. I'll add her up there later.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 am

(Ok.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

(( O.O Subs, you get an internet for having possibly the weirdest flashback EVER. Although it's good to see all characters have personal demons to wrestle with, it makes them more realistic.))

Ravenfeather flicked his tail at Finchfoot. "She's just hallucinating again," he returned sharply. Tact was by no means the tom's forte, and he turned his head to smooth the lifted fur on his back. There's no way I'm going to let them see I'm rattled.

((Epicly short post is epicly short.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 pm

((YAY! I get an internet!))

"Indeed. Let's just shake it off and get back to camp," Foxtail continued and started off towards camp with his vole in his mouth.

((Even moar epicly short post is even moar epic!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm

('K, peeps. Stop teh postin'. I gots to catch up. xD)

I padded behind everyone else with my vole in my mouth, wanting to get back to camp, but then again not. As much as I loved Cloudfall to death, she was not the most peppy apprentice, though very dedicated. Would it be horrible if I secretly wished Gingerpaw was my apprentice and Finchfoot had gotten stuck with Cloudfall- er, I mean got Cloudfall? I was plagued by my personal thoughts so much that I ran into a tree. Yes, a tree. Stumbling backwards, I dropped my vole and shook my head. "Ouch." I mewed softly waiting for the laughter.

-Flashback-

"Momma, Daddy," Nightleaf moaned rubbing her green eyes in the night, "I'm tired."
"I know, Baby." Amberleaf mewed licking Nightleaf's fur on her neck. She was barely old enough to be an apprentice, let alone to be expected to travel like this at night.
Brackenheart laid down on the ground and motioned with his head to his back, "Come on little sis."
A smile broke across Nightleaf's features as she clamered up onto her big brother's brood back and settled into the center, not even having to hold on, she was so small. "Thank you." Nightclaw laughed, "I was tired of hering her moan." It was in a joking manner, but Nightleaf just yawned, her tongue coming out.
Amberleaf fell into step with her son and daughter and smiled, "We should stop soon enough, so no worries."
Nightclaw spotted a rock ahead and padded forward before going up onto it. "Come see this!" He called back to his family.
Brackenheart quickly followed his mother and watched as the red sun when down below the horizon. Amberleaf grinned and licked Nightclaw's ear before sighing, "It's beautiful, just like my family."
A twig snapped behind the family and Nightclaw whirled around. Thunderstar stood there, her fur sticking up crazily and barbs matted in it. There were other cats surrounding the leader as she stalked forward, "I finally found you."
Amberleaf hissed, the fur on her back rising, "Get away from my family."
Thunderstar leapt forward, as did the other cats, attacking. Nightleaf had fallen asleep on her brother's back already, unaware of the threat, or the sybolizm of the red sun. It meant that blood would be shed during the night.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm

"Are you okay, Nightleaf?" Gingerpaw asked anxiously, not even thinking of laughing at the moment.
Finchfoot stopped, hearing a small thud and Nightleaf muttering, and turned around. "Are you hurt?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. He sure hoped not, he was no medicine cat.. She was.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

(Is there any free character to role play with Fallenbird?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

(Ivystar can! =])

Ivystar smiled at the bright sunlight that dappled through the branches, just above camp. Spotting her deputy, Fallenbird, Ivystar raced across the camp and greet her. It was quite lonely in camp, while most of the Clan was out hunting or on patrol's that Ivystar had organized, and Ivystar hated being lonely.
"Hello, Fallenbird!" Ivystar said, dipping her head respectfully, "How are you this morning?"
---
"I.. suppose.." Finchfoot sighed. If Ravenfeather and Foxtail both agreed that Gingerpaw was just hallucinating, it had to be true. He'd have Nightleaf talk to her, Gingerpaw had always seemed to look up to Nightleaf..
"Are you alright?" Finchfoot asked, keeping his cool, and tiptoeing past the rest of the patrol to see if Nightleaf, who had run into a tree, was hurt.

"Oh!" Gingerpaw gasped, "Nightleaf, are you alright?" Her voice was anxious, Gingerpaw really hated when other cats got injured, Gingerpaw could barely stomach the thought of wounds, all the blood. Gingerpaw shuddered as she looked Nightleaf over with thoughtful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:19 am

(I'm gonna make a new character later so when I RP with Fallenbird she will be in purple.)

I nodded in respect when I saw my leader. "Fine, thank you. How about you?" I liked having small talk with my leader. I may be ready to fight in a fox-leap but I hated talk of battle or trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 am

I shook my head again and winced, trying to brush off the oncoming pain, though it hit me anyway. Taking a small breath, I blinked a couple times before managing a legit smile and looking at the concerned Finchfoot and Gingerpaw, before brushing them off with a small laugh "I'm fine. No worries. I just need to pay attention more."

-Flashback-

"You need to pay attention more!" Lightningpelt hissed, licking Thunderstar's side while applying the medicine to it at the same time. As much as the younger but wiser tom loved his psycho sister, she could be complete and total fox-dung at points.
Thunderstar hissed and slashed at her younger brother with her uninjured paw, "That mouse-brained Amberleaf is harsh in protecting her little family. I thought they would have been weakened already from travels."
"Thunder, is this really nessisary?" The medicine cat asked quietly while finishing up Thunderstar's side. "I mean, their family has gone back for generations, and you choose now to activate a silly spat from moons ago?"
"Thunderstar," A tom stated stepping into the Medicine cat den and interupting the leader from practically ripping her brother's head off. "We've left the family near the river. We believe they are headed to an older clan far away from our own."
"And which clan would they head too?" Thunderstar snapped, "Thunderclan has only known of one other clan, and that is Rushclan below our mountain and beside the waterfall."
The young Deputy paused briefly, "We believe it's called 'Briarclan'."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 am

"Don't ever, ever get hurt around me ever again!" Gingerpaw exhaled in relief, shaking her head, "It'd be scary if you were hurt, what would happen? Cloudfall isn't here, you could've died!" Gingerpaw started trembling slightly at that thought.

-Flashback-

"She's loosing to much blood!" Stormstreak told Finchfoot softly, shaking her head, "Finchy, there's really nothing we can do.. She's in StarClan's hands, now," She whispered, watching as the small ginger she-cat breathed shallowly, each breath a constant struggle.
"StarClan's not going to help!" Finchfoot yelled, "StarClan's not helping, if StarClan cared, she wouldn't be hurt in the first place!" Finchfoot raved, breathing heavily, "I bet it's all the kit's fault!" He turned and glared pointedly at Gingerkit, who didn't shrink back from the look.
"Ever since she came along, Speckleleaf's life has been terrible! Her mate was terrible to begin with, then he just took off, all because of the kit! And then, Speckleleaf was hit by a Monster, hunting for the little monster!" He snarled, his claws inches from the kit's face.
"Finchfoot, leave." Stormstreak instructed, "You need to go cool down, please," She added softly, helping him shuffle from her den.
Gingerkit took it all in, how it was her fault. How Daddy had left, just because she had come. How Mommy was looking for her food, and gotten hurt, all because she had come. Gingerkit wished she had never been born, as she watched her small mother breath in shallowly, her paw mangled and twisted, blood covering her whole blood.
Gingerkit watched her mother, and whispered silently, "Why am I such a mistake?"
---
Ivystar smiled, "I'm quite well, the weather's certainly serving us well, if I'm not mistaken," Ivystar was right, it was the first sunny day in a while, and it brightened the whole forest noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

((Okay, this patrol has gone on way to long! wanna reveal the prophecy?))

Foxtail arrived at camp earlier than the others, dropping his vole into the fresh kill pile. He was quite annoyed from Gingerpaw and cold still from the ominous breeze.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:28 am

(This was Socky's idea: They get like, magical dreams from the ghost of their past. Like Gingerpaw's would be her mom, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next