RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The High School of Monsters

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The High School of Monsters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Aquilo laid Alexandria's things on the loft bed and nodded, waiting for someone to say something, since he wasn't one to talk or leave without permission and stuff.

((Just want an a-ok on Darium))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:09 pm

((Oh yea, I thought you already knew he was accepted))

Alexandria saw Aquilo fidgeting, so she said, "If you want to go back to your dorms, it's fine. If you wanna stay and chat, that's fine too."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:09 pm

"No problem," Beverly replied, shrugging. Hearing a train's horn, she cringed, her smile instantly disappearing. "Gotta go!" she shot at them before turning transparent and going through the ceiling.

[somebody meet me up there!]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Lilli was obviously not going to get an answer because the human and werewolf walked off without saying goodbye. "Stupid freshmen." She watched the ghost float through the ceiling and then headed towards the stairs before trotting up them and meeting the girl there, "Hey," She called, walking towards the blonde haired ghost, "Wait!" Lilli stopped beside her and glared, "Don't you know that it's better to use the stairs?" She asked, with a small growl, "Not to mention that its rude to float through the flooring, someone could get the fur scared off of them and no matter how much I would like to watch that; you shouldn't use that form of transportation." The Monster Hunter scolded, her eyes flaring angrily, even if Lilli didn't follow the rules herself, she didn't want the human finding out to quickly. It was her personal goal this year to screw up the scientist's expirament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Aquilo nodded and sat down on the loft bed, pushing some of his hair out of the way. "How are you today?" He asked, perhaps making a conversation between her and himself. Maybe she will understand why he's so timid.

Darium had been aquainted with Lilliana ever since he had joined the monster hunting business, so it was only so predictable that he knew that she thought the human was an idiot. Maybe she was right, who knows. He followed her down to wherever she was going. Really he didn't care, just as long as he got the job done and that she didn't die, that was enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Alexandria blinked in surprise as Beverly dissapeard in an instant. 'Did she just-?' she started to think, when Aquilo interrupted her thoughts. Shaking her head, she sat down in her desk chair criss-cross. "I think I'm beginning to loose my mind already," She chuckled, making a joke.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Beverly shrugged. "It really doesn't matter to me. I've got nothing to lose," she replied, only fazed by the sound of the oncoming train. "But if it makes you able to sleep at night knowing that I won't be going through anymore ceilings, I would be happy to oblige," Beverly added mockingly with a slight grin. She was determined to see how far these people would go.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Lilliana's eyes flashed their deep green color as she moved forward, "Listen you little dead freshmen. I am not attending this school to baby-sit ignorant ghosts, nor am I going to put up with said ghosts back-talking me." She glared at the blonde girl, reaching for her bag, "I am a trained Monster Hunter, and I will not hesitate to make you dissapear, and it won't be into a stupid vacuum cleaner." She heard footsteps behind her and whirled around to see Damien (sp?) another Monster Hunter, two years and grades older than herself. Ugh, stupid Damien, she could handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:35 pm

((Digium, Becca. G2G))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Seeing as Lilliana was distracted by the entry of yet another person (monster or not, she couldn't tell because of the blue hair), Beverly took this as her chance to escape. "Oh, but I can make myself disappear already," she said before fading completely into the background, not even allowing the outline of herself to be visable. "See you around!" Beverly whispered into the air, then finally exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Harvest Moon wrote:
Alexandria blinked in surprise as Beverly dissapeard in an instant. 'Did she just-?' she started to think, when Aquilo interrupted her thoughts. Shaking her head, she sat down in her desk chair criss-cross. "I think I'm beginning to loose my mind already," She chuckled, making a joke.

Aquilo smiled and looked up at Alexandria. "If you lose your mind now, you won't get it back," He murmured as he tugged on his collar. He was indeed uncomfortable, but didn't really want to leave her alone. That would all change tomorrow of course, but still...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:07 am

(gah...I can't think of a way to drop siya in somewhere! Halp!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:53 am

((How about you join in when we finish the day, maybe the first day of school!))

Digium was a little creeped out by the ghost and thought about it for a bit before he put his hand on Lilliana's shoulder. "Who the heck was she and why did the good Lord make her?" He asked unbelievably. He made a mental check list to get ghost girl first. THe school would be thankful.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Alexandria chuckled softly, picking up one of her novels resting on her desk to give her hands something to hold on to. "And High School would be quite a pain without it, huh?" she joked. It seemed that Aquilo was extremely uncomfortable, and she was trying to add some humor to help that.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

(*headesk* thank you, subs! just give me a que when you guys come to that point.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:17 pm

((Wait, Blankie, my friend is joining as a Sophmore, so you could RP with her))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:19 pm

(sure! who is it?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:19 pm

((BlueEyedTonks. She's almost done filling out the form))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

(ah. isn't that our newest member? btw sorry about my grammar right now. lunchtime= right hand typing time.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:24 pm

((Tis fine. And yes. I reccomended her to join))
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedTonks

BlueEyedTonks

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Name: Samantha Saltzmen
Year: Sophomore
Monster type (if wanted, you can be a Monster Hunter): Pooka
Personality: Fiery (for better lack of words). She doesn't do well with authority figures, and seems to do the exact opposite of what she's told. A grade 'A' smart alec, shes very passionate of what she believes in. She doesn't give in easily and takes a lot to convince. She's smart, really smart, but her weakness is socializing. She can't seem to relate to anyone well. But when she does have friends she'd die for them. Protective and Fiery are the best words to describe her. Since she's a Pooka she sometimes disappears for hours at a time - needing to go on a run as a completely different figure. Her favorite animal to transform into is as a horse because of the freedom she gets from running. Whenever she turns into an animal, her coat is ALWAYS a pitch black,and her hazel eyes turn yellow like honey.
Looks: Dark brown/black curly hair that falls somewhere between her shoulder blades, hazel eyes with a ring of green on the outside. Skin is a fairly creamy with dark freckles over her nose and up her arms. Short, 5 '1 on a good day, but curvy and flat stomached. Has a birthmark that looks remarkably like a paw print under her chin, it's just a little darker gold than the rest of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:48 pm

((Accepted! :3))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Harvey wrote:
Alexandria chuckled softly, picking up one of her novels resting on her desk to give her hands something to hold on to. "And High School would be quite a pain without it, huh?" she joked. It seemed that Aquilo was extremely uncomfortable, and she was trying to add some humor to help that.

Aquilo smiled weakly and nodded. "Not that I would know, being a freshman and all," He added on, scratching underneath his collar again. He stopped realizing that he did that a lot, and didn't think that perhaps the human might notice, and then she'd start questioning him, and that wouldn't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:44 am

Suburbia wrote:
((How about you join in when we finish the day, maybe the first day of school!))

Digium was a little creeped out by the ghost and thought about it for a bit before he put his hand on Lilliana's shoulder. "Who the heck was she and why did the good Lord make her?" He asked unbelievably. He made a mental check list to get ghost girl first. THe school would be thankful.

(-Quotes the magestical post- I was traveling all day yesterday and couldn't connect to the internet. >.< I'll be doing the same thing Monday. Oh Joy.)

Lilli heard the ghost whisper before she completely disspeared and then flinched when Digium put his hand on her shoulder. Ducking away from him, she glared and resisted throttling his with her bare hands, "Don't you dare touch me again. Understand me?" She growled. As far as Lilliana was concerned, she could and would do whatever in the world she wanted do, and she'd do it alone, with no help from a certain older Monser Hunter. She could take care of herself. Lilli glared at him again and then brushed past him, "As far as you should be concerned, she was no one that I can't take care of myself, Digium." Oh, burn, Lilli thought. Lilliana 1, Digium 0, in her book.

(xD. She's such a weirdo.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:47 pm

"Well I've got two older brothers who've already graduated, and they've warned me about High School," She said, shrugging. Her eyes grazed over the collar, watching as Aquilo itched under it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The High School of Monsters
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next