RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm

About an hour later Minx saw Spirit return thanking whatever lucky stars there were left she sighed in releif and all relased her pent up energy. "Your kill is in your den." She stated calmly not letting him know her turmoil on the inside. I have to tell him today. Minx held that thought in her mind as she padded up to him.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Ignoring her comment because he was so eager to tell her what he'd seen, spirit padded up to her until he was face to face with her. "I saw our pup." He said, his eyes glowing with love for the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Minx gazed in astonishment at the brown dog. Her mouth dropped open and she floundered in her head to try and figure out how to close it. Then that ment, I will be his mate.... Minx didn't contain the love for the dog any more she let it shine out of her and her aquamarine eyes shone with it. "I.. I" She stuttered, "I have always loved you, Spirit but have never had the courage to tell you. For fear that you would reject me." She bowed her head and let her words sink in before saying, "I would love to be your mate if you would let me."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

"Of course i'll be your mate." Spirit licked minx on the nose, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Minx looked up at him and smiled a huge smile realizing that this brilliant dog ((they are dogs not wolves right?)) was hers. She smiled and got up her tail wagging furiously behind her, "I'll get my things." She ran to her den and picked up her old collar from the bottom of the cave." She ran back and said, "Well I guess it was only one thing but still..." she smiled and licked hin on the nose. Her eyes glowing with no-longer-suppresed love she gazed up at the brown dog and said lightly, "Love you." It was almost a laugh when she said it and she smiled knowing that nothing could ruin today.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 am

((yeah they are dogs. ^^))

Spirit smiled and led her to the alpha den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 am

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
Falon snarled in anger as he was thrown back, and the rage took over him.

Swift's eyes widened as he saw the dog known as falcon turn into a huge, flying half dragon.

((he basically is still a dog, but his eyes are red, and he has wings. Also, he has the powers of a dragon, and a red, bright aura surrounds him. :3))

falcon growled and blew fire at traut.

Traut quickly put up a force field, but knew it would soon break, so he had decided to retreat to his camp soon.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:09 am

Minx followed tail wagging furiously. When they reached the Alpha Den Minx walked in and sat down in the sunniest spot, then turned and said to Spirit with a laugh, "Home sweet home," then she said, "Your kill is in the corner." Minx nodded towards the deer in the corner of the den.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am

Spirit nodded his thanks and smiled at her. he still couldn't believe what he'd seen in the future. He then walked over to the corner and began eating his kill, even though it wasn't as fresh as it could been. Sometimes, he wished he didn't have any powers, but today he was grateful for what his powers had shown him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Spirit seemed a little quiet, but the scilence wasn't uncomfotable, in fact Minx kind of liked it. There was something that needed to be done though, turning to Spirit Minx said, "I've never shown anyone my whole self before, I have always kept myself partially cloaked, even around you, but now I think you deserve to see." Trailing off Minx fully revealed herself, everything about her was more prominent, her body, and her fur, and her eyes glowed slightly, something that no one had ever seen before about her. Her fur glistened being fully introduced to the sun for the first time, in a long time. Smiling slightly she walked into the sunlight, her fur glittering in the sunlight. Waiting for Spirits response Minx sat down enjoying the feel of actual sunlight, not sunlight that filtered through her cloak. ((that's what she calls her invisibility...))
((sorry it took so long to respond, i didn't have internet for a day!!!))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

((It's alright))

Spirit gazed at her for a moment, still not saying anything. "Your beautiful." He spoke up after a moment, his eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Blushing Minx turned her head, and said, "I feel so..... exposed when I'm like this. If a branch snapped right now I'd probably have a panic attack." she laughed. "I just thought you should see." Walking over to him she said, "Do you want to get something a little more fresh?" Her eyes glittering with savage delight she stepped out of the den a flicked her tail towards the forest tempting him to come and hunt with her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

"Alright." He said, following her. "But let's make it challenging, andsee wo can catch the most prey. Powers aloud." He teased.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm

"Oh, ho, ho, so you think you can beat the invisible wolf do you?" She teased back. Jumping forward she threw on her cloaking in midair. She landed in a puff of dust which was all anyone else could see. Running forward she called back, "Aren't you coming?" She marked a line in the ground to show where they would begin. Waiting for him to come to the line she sat down, making an indent in the ground.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Spirit smirked, and appeared beside her. "You've forgotten i can time travel." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Suddenly apearing on his other side she smiled, then said, "And you forgot that I have the properties of a very skilled huntress." She grinned slyly then dissapeared again. Only to reapear on his other side nuzzling his neck she disapeared and shouted, "Go!" she took off like a bullet she found a family of rabbits, that unfotunatley for them, were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Before anyone of them could react she quickly jumped around snapping their necks, it took a few minutes, but she caught 6 rabbits in all. Appearing to go and look for Spirit rabbits in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Spirit scowled and dissapered into time.

**Time Traveling, Spirit's point of view**
((When he's time traveling, he is basically just invisible for some time, then he appears in the future, AND STUFF. XD))

Four deer. Time: Noon, Date 2010. Forest, pack lands.

I bit into all of their necks quickly, carrying my prey back into time.

Time Taken: 12 seconds.

Seven mice. Time: Noon, Date 2010. Forest, Pack lands.

I scared some of them away, but ended up catchinig three.

Time Taken: 6 seconds.

Minx. Time: Noon, Date 2010. Forest, Packi lands.
I appeared beside my new mate, smiling sheepishly. I had tons of prey.

**Time Trveling end**

"So, Who won?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Scowling she addmitted, "You did." She smilied. "We won't be hungry anytime soon." Nuzziling him affectionatley she smiled, "I guess I just can't beat time-travel. Ah well, let's get back."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Spirit flashed her a smile. "Sure-" He was cut off by the realization of somthing. He had forgottenthat the rest of his pack was out fighting, and they'd not helped yet. "We have to go help our pack fight."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Minx gasped, she had forgotten that the pack was in trouble because of the events of the day. Minx growled her approval and looking at Spirit she bared her canines giving her a feirce appearence. Ready to help her pack Minx asked Spirit, "But where are they?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"I'm not sure, but maybe we can scent them."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Minx nodded her head in agreement, then head to the ground she began to go along the border of the pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder   :.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.DarkFrost Magical Pack.: Volcanic Murder
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4