RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• Empty
PostSubject: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 pm

You find yourself in a field that you've never been to before. You see not a single person are animal around you. Just grass, some trees and the sky. You suddenly see a figure up ahead. The figure is faint and you can't tell what is, but then it dissapears as if it were never there. You run were you saw the figure, hoping to see it again. Instead, you see a pool of water, shimmering in the sunlight. You take a drink from the pool, and you all of a sudden feel as if a strange aoura is surrounding you. "So, another one has come to the pool." You turn to see an orange wolf, sitting as your side. She gives you a welcoming smile. "Wecome. My name is Ryouku. Who are you?" You stare at her, wondering what happened and where the heck she came from! Where an I? you wonder.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name:

Appearance:

Personalitly:

Other:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name:Ryouku

Age(Human years):13

Appearance: http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/055/b/2/Orange_by_Ash_Dragon_wolf.png

Personality:Tomboyish, carefree but hot-headed and serious when angered.

Other: Not really[strike]

Last edited by Ryouku on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:47 pm

((I would suggest that, since this involves shape-shifting with humans, that you put this in the Other section of the forum, which is by the PRP section, not the Canine Role-play Other section, as they primarily focus on canines and only canines. Thankers, Sub Hai There ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 pm

(Misty! *hugs*)
Name: Fang
Age(Human years): 13
Shapeshift Animal: White wolfieh x3
Appearance(Human Appearance optional): nooope.
Personalitly: will unfold
Other: n/a

Name: Mya
Age(Human years): 13
Shapeshift Animal: wolf. (see other picture)
Appearance(Human Appearance optional): no human appearance
Personalitly: Mysterious, stubborn, defiant, daring.
Other:-Mya Manip picture-
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Accepted Fang! I'll probably move this to the "other rps" board though.....and I gotta think of a better name for the rp XP
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

OOC- I have a better name! :3
•Fadįng Søunds- Part One- Echoing Vøįces•
Meh likes that one xD

Fang- I white pelt stoode out amoungst the darkness of the night, the moonlight peering at him through the branches. He growled lowly. He kept thinking about his past. He still remembered Mist, a friend of his from the Twilit lands, along with Shrpard, Dorito, and Larci, and Lusa. Fang had secretly had a crush on Larci, but the beautiful fair black fae had never found out about his heart for her. Luda had been his best friend, but Flower had murdered Lusa in cold blood. He sighed softly as he sat amoungst the twisted roots of a gnarled tree, and curled up, wrapping his tail around himself.

Mya- My beautiful white pelt shone like a white firefly light, radiating off my pelt, making me look like some glow wolf or something. I was beautiful, the sand age as Fang, and a liner. I did not know of Fang, or anything else here for that matter. I sighed and sat down by a pool if moonlight silver water and stared at my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC:I like that name! Oh Yeah

Ryouku scratched behind her ear as she looked at the sky. Her ice-blue eyes shown with energy. It was nights like these were everything seemed so calm and peaceful. She turned around and saw two white wolf. One was a fae and the other as a male, both seeming to be in a depressing mood. She walked up to the male. "Why the long face?" she asked in a caring but playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Myra- I heard voices in the distance and froze, slowly, I hid in the brush.

Fang- He raised his head at the sound of Ryoukou's voice. Instantly his face went blank as he consealed his emotions. Secounds later an orange wolf appeared. He stoode up, baring his fangs and growling as his blue eyes glowed faintly, his hackles raised and he half crouched. Ryoukou asked him why he semed depressed. He snorted rudely. Odd, Fang was almost never rude. He raised his head as his hackles lowered, but his eyes kept glowing. "None of your buisnes. Who are you, anyway?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Ryouku didn't flinch at Fang's reaction. She was used to it. Instead she sat down, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Hey, calm down. I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Ryouku.Who are you? Are you a friend, or are you a foe?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Fang- He paused. She wanted to know who he was. Her name was Ryoukou. He noticed how beautiful her fur was and her eyes held a spark of defiance— His thoughts crashed Like a train slamming on it's brakes. Whoa. Where'd those thoughts appear from?! Blinking, he returned back to Ryoukou and the world. "Ryoukou... Beautiful name. I'm Fang, I come from the unknown lands past this lands." He explained, pointing hid tail tip northwest in the direction where he had come from.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Name: Reo
Animal Appearance: Black and cream wolf with red marks on body. Has emerald eyes.
Personalitly: Doesn't realy care about things, laid back.
Other:
nope.

Name: Neon :D
Animal Appearance: Purple and black wolf, yada yada yada
Personality: Fun, Care-free, adventerous, loyal and truthful.
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: NEON! *hugs both wolfieh and Lawliet* Ryoukou is my best friend on onother site called DawnBeforeTheStorm. I call Ryoukou Mist or Misty. Me and Misty met on Twilit, didn't we Mist? *hugs Mist*
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Yup! We've been besties ever since we met on Twilit. And you is accepted Neon! ^^
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 am

OCC- Yuppers! Btw, Mist;; Im going to start working on a new site since I'm out for spring break this week.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 am

Cool. I think I can sort of help now, but I don't know ANYTHING about coding and other stuff )=
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC- I know TONS about coding :D. You remember Ciroc? Ciroc is on their first year now :]
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Ciroc's a year? That's awsome! *coughtendayslatecough ehh.. *
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

OOC: yeppers ^^
reply to Fang xD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:41 am

Yea, I should ^^.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm

OOC- Get on Dawn xD
I made a site o.o
Yes. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: I haven't been for a while and I STILL need to get on Dawn ^^''
Are we still rping here? If so, Fang needs to reply to Ryouku's question.(Not u. wolf Fang and Ryouku x3)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

(Wait.. I didn't notice you did...srry ^^'( Facepalm ))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 pm

"So your not from around here?" Ryouku only shrugged. She wasn't from around here either. Ryouku didn't hear the comment that Fang gave about her name. If she did, she didn't show. She turned over to the bushes. She knew that Mya was there. There was almost no piont in hiding. There were no enemies around. Atleast from what she knew. Fang seemed to be a good guy. She had a strong feeling the wolf woudn't come out of her hiding spot unless she was given a push, so she walked up to the fae. "There's no need to hide. There are no enemies around. No one will hurt you." The icy blue tip of her tail turned silver in the moonlight. Her eyes were calm and betrayed nothing but.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Name: Minx

Appearance: Golden-yellow she-wolf with tints of lighter golden-brown on her body, her eyes are a deep chocolate brown.

Personalitly: Friendly, and loves to chat with others. Sometimes she can prattle though.

Other: Nope....
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

(can she already be in the pack?)
Minx walked out of her den, and into the sunlight. Her fur sparkled subtly in the light. Shaking it out she padded to the trees to see if there were any fresh trails to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•   •Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Fading Sounds- Part One- Echoing Voices•
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next