RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Leafheart eyed her sister as she sighed and put her head down on her paws. she watched for a moment before gently running her tail down her sibling's back comfortingly. she let her sister go, watching onward in silence, as her calico sibling moved beneath the High Branch. she paused before slowly getting up, unsure of weither to follow or not; there was other warriors up there. after a pause, she slowly followed.

Slashpaw slowly entered the camp to find an angry looking Killer there. he his a wince, scared of the reaction and punishment he'd get for showing his emotions. he, like Hawkpaw, kept his head down low. he hid his anxiety as he kept his dull yellow gaze down at the ground before his feet. he glanced up to see their leader nod rather than speak, and relief flooded him. he slunk edging after Hawkpaw and Killer though as their leader moved away, calling sharply out with a growl. he heard a low rumble behind him and glanced around with ears pulled back to see Darksoul nearby, eying his with a hungry gaze. his stomach tightened. he could see that the dark tabby longed to tear him apart, for Slashpaw had made a fool of him once. the tabby wanted revenge, he knew. quickening his pace, he drew up beside hawkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Mintstar looked at Dothead and Sandy. "We may have a new cat in the clan, but first she must prove to me that she is worth the time of the clan's. She is a kittypet and use to the soft life so this life might be to hard for her." He looked at Splashpool and nodded to her. His blue eyes not leaving the calico she-cat as she padded over to Dothead and mumbled something to her then stepped back and waited for Sandy's first move.

Hawkpaw made a low hiss at Darksoul, his eyes darting to the tom. He bared his teeth and kicks dirt in his face as he walked with Killer and Slashpaw. His dark green eyes sparkled a little brighter as he looked over at his friend. He hadn't noticed that Killer had stopped and was looking at him until he felt the sharp pain of claws digging them self's into the side of his face. He locked his jaw so he wouldn't show the pain, it would only make it worse. His brown pelt became black as the warm, sticky blood covered the right side of his face. He heard the black tom hiss in his ear, "You maybe new here kit, but if you act like a kit you will get burned." He watched Killer smack Darksoul in the head fairly hard with his tail. Killer jumped onto a old crumpling rock and called the two cats to come up there with him. Hawkpaw knew this did not mean good news but he jumped lightly onto the rock and looked over everyone. once Slashpaw was up there too Killer spoke, his deep voice smooth, "These two young warriors will become one off use tonight. I name the brown tom Monster in reward for not being scared of anything not even the monsters on the thunderpath. The white one will be named Slash for all his scars in battle and I hope he will learn to use his teeth to kill and win the battles." He head butted Slash off the rock then looked at Monster. "You can go the easy way or the hard way." Monster smiled, "I'll take my chance with the hard way." He waited for Killer to do something but the tom didn't move for awhile then kicked Monster off the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Sandy bounded out and aimed her claws at Splashpool I gotta do this! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 am

Splashpool jumped over Sandy before the young she-cats' claws reached her then turned and bit her by the scruff. She threw Sandy lightly to the other side of group of cats. She didn't want to battle like this unless it was a battle with the rogues and she wouldn't throw them lightly. She looked over at Leafheart and then Mintstar. Her green eyes darting back over to Sandy. The red calico she-cat padded a little closer and looked down at Sandy.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Sandy sprung up and aimed for a nip at her Splashpool's paws.
Back to top Go down
ellisje

ellisje

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Name:Sodakit(random)
Description:
Personality:hyper,friendly,playful
Other:nope

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

(I'm sorry it took so long....ellisje I can't accept her without the description.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Splashpool jumped and grabbed Sandy's collor. "Don't move. I'm finshing this," she whicpered in the young she-cats ear. She yanked hard on the collor making it brake.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Sandy didn't move so this would end. She waited for Ministar to give the signal the battle was over.

Forestpelt knew it was normal for her to go and check the battlers over after the battle but, no one seemed to be in pain. She waited by the leader rock.

(By the way I left out a detail about Forestpelt she is long-haired.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Name: Hawkit( Hawk-kit I dont know if I should use hawkit or hawkkit
Description: http://www.fotosearch.com/UNA001/u19211708/ and http://www.fotosearch.com/UNW284/u25092961/ (I know it's inside but it was the only good pictures.)
Personality: Hawkit is brave and loyal she is playful and like to wrestle.
Other:nope

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Mintstar nodded and added," Sandy step up.". He jumped down and stood in front of her. "From this moment one ypu will be known as Sandpaw. Your mentor will be Dothead. Clan dismissted."

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
keylee63

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Name: Poisonpaw
Coloring: silver-gray she-cat with black around muzzle, paws, and tail with blazing green eyes
Personality: sweet, sometimes quiet jumpy, afraid to get in trouble but very intelligent, with claws that will sting like poison
Background: abandoned at three moons. i was the runt of my litter, but the first to leave my siblings. If i were a mother, i'd take in any abandoned kits, because they don't deserve to suffer like i did once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23