RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercooked Eggs and I...

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Lan Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Undercooked Eggs and I... Empty
PostSubject: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Are going on Easter Vacation today! ^^

In about 7 and a half hours, we'll be leaving to go to a place in our state, and so we can't visit this place until Thursday. GRR

We'll have lots of fun there, though. Hai There
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Have fun dude!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Have funnn! =D
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:44 pm

I've been totally obsessed with the word "bean..." I might change my name right before I go.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:07 pm

We're back from vacation! As I promised, we had tons of fun.

The vacation was up by the northwest corner of the US.The first day, since my dad's iPhone gave us completely wrong directions, we went quite a lot further than we had to, and it took about an hour more to get to the cabin than it had to. But it didn't take long to unpack.

Funny thing was, this cabin could have been anywhere between 23 and 80 years old. There was a wooden thing hung up on the wall in one of the rooms that said something about the number 87, which I inferred as 1987, but my dad estimated that the house was as old as the 1930's. Still, we managed. XD

The second day, or rather the first actual day we were there, we went on three hikes. The first one was to the Hoh rainforest (temperate, of course). We did two trails there; the first one, the "Hall of Mosses," was magnificent; it had some trees with moss on them that probably took thousands of years to grow. It was covering entire trees at some points, and then hanging off of them. And there was a stream, too; the water was so clear you probably wouldn't notice it except for the ripple patterns and the sound. We also saw fish bones... Anyway, the second hike was the "Spruce Nature Trail," which went by the Hoh River. It was a bit longer, but had a lot of cool fallen trees.
On the way to the third hike, we passed through Forks. It was kind of crazy how people advertised the Twilight series there -- there were Twilight signs in a lot of windows, and even an entire store dedicated to Twilight. Not only that, but the Subway restaurant actually had its own "Twilight Sandwich."
The third one was up by Sol Duc Falls, which had been blocked off previously. It was a long hike, but we got there. And the best part? Snow! And a lot of it. I was pretty excited because we didn't get any snow this year in our hometown. The first part of the hike was probably 3 to 4 miles long, but the second part was a bit shorter because we walked down a road instead. And then we got a ride from someone back to the parking lot.

The third day, yesterday, we didn't do quite as much, but it was still fun. The first thing we did was go up to the Olympic Game Farm, where we would drive through a couple of pastures and feed different animals bread. There were llamas, yaks, elk, bison, peacocks, and even a rhino, two zebras, wolves, bears, two lions and a tiger. But we didn't feed the ones I listed last. XD And the animals would stick their heads inside the window if you gave them bread... that ended up getting elk saliva on the back of one of the seats.
After the game farm, we got a tire fixed and then went to Dungeness Spit. This time, it was a sand spit. But then it started raining and we didn't walk very far.

And... now we're here.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
We did two trails there; the first one, the "Hall of Mosses," was magnificent; it had some trees with moss on them that probably took thousands of years to grow. It was covering entire trees at some points, and then hanging off of them.

That would be Spanish moss you saw. :3 Which is funny because it usually grows in the south, like in SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, POSSIBLY THE CREEPIEST TOWN EVER.

Sounds like it was fun! WHAT SOUVENIRS DID YOU BRING ME? Excited

And, by the way, Firefox was right. It's spelled, "misspelled".
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

It can be spelled either way, I think. XD

I didn't bring any souvenirs. :( The only souvenir I got was from the Olympic Game Farm, and that was a snack. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm

D:

WHERE'S MY BOBBLEHEAD?!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

That's awesome! I've never been passed... Georgia? I think. xD, but anyways, all those hikes sounded amazing, even though I'm not really a nature gal. The Game Farm sounded the most interesting! Glad you both had fun, but glad you're back to! =D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Bunny Socks wrote:

Spoiler:

Socky, stop acting so intellectual! You need to be on RPC more and Wikipedia less!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Rebecca wrote:
The Game Farm sounded the most interesting!

DANGIT, BEX!

XD That couldn't be more true, though, my Cheshire-avatar'd friend.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Erm, Yes? Did I word it wrong?
I am quite concerned, what is wrong with that statement? Dx
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 pm

You mentioned The Game, therefore Sox lost said game.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm

And I just lost again.

It's all Bex's fault. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 pm

What's The Game?
I'm really confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Rebecca wrote:
What's The Game?
I'm really confused. xD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29 <- This.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm

xD, Thank you so much.
It clears all up now. Sorry for spamming your thread, Darling. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercooked Eggs and I...   Undercooked Eggs and I... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undercooked Eggs and I...
Page 1 of 1