RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 am

Branchstar was now on the verge of tears as well, her heart fluttering. "I.. I love you too, Kira." She whispered.

(Aww.. I wonder what Wolf would say if he walked in right about now.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

((Yes, it would be so coincidental if Wolf just happened to walk in as his mate and best friend confessed their love for each other. XD))

Kira moved closer slowly. "You were always there for me. I promise to return the favor," He swore.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

((That would be so horrible but so torturous, I'd love it. xD))

Branchstar smiled, and didn't think of Wolf. She was in complete and utter bliss.
"I love you," Branchstar said again, blinking, as if the words were unfamiliar, but it felt.. Nice.

Wolf was padding around camp, looking angry and frustrated, as he usually did after Branchstar and Kira had admitted they had lied. He hadn't been talking to Branch ever since.. Maybe he should apologize for overreacting? But shouldn't they apologize for lying? He sighed, pacing. Life was complicated, especially in JointClan.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 pm

((Exactly what I always think. You guys just managed to put it into words. :)
This is fun.
Should I put off Dawnfrost's confession for a while to let people recover or just do it now while we're at it?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm

((Now would be fine! =) ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 am

Branchinz wrote:
((That would be so horrible but so torturous, I'd love it. xD))

Branchstar smiled, and didn't think of Wolf. She was in complete and utter bliss.
"I love you," Branchstar said again, blinking, as if the words were unfamiliar, but it felt.. Nice.

Wolf was padding around camp, looking angry and frustrated, as he usually did after Branchstar and Kira had admitted they had lied. He hadn't been talking to Branch ever since.. Maybe he should apologize for overreacting? But shouldn't they apologize for lying? He sighed, pacing. Life was complicated, especially in JointClan.

Kira moved right in front of Branchstar and rubbed against her slowly. It was too good to be true, but it was.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 am

Branchstar purred, in bliss.. Again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Kira stopped rubbing and whispered into Branchstar's ear, "I don't want our love to end."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

"Never ever." Branchstar seemed to promise.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

((*drama button*))

Croweyes nodded, bowing his head to Larchstar again before he headed out of the den. Quickly, he began padding towards the camp entrance, but he saw another cat standing there. With his ears pricked, he realized it was Dawnfrost, but continued his casual trot towards the entrance. "Dawnfrost," he said, "I was just about to leave on a hunting patrol. Do you want to come?"

[this sounds familiar :P ]

Dawnfrost almost whipped around at the too-familiar voice, but dug her claws into the ground to restrict herself. And now he wanted her to come? It could just be coincidence... her ears flattened in bewilderment. The gray tabby turned around with her green eyes wide, gazing absently at Croweyes. Her ears flicked up again, and she nodded, timidly replying, "Sure."
It was hard for Dawnfrost to pay attention to her hunting with only Croweyes watching her, and at the same time she was pretty sure that he was thinking she was a total klutz. When she missed an easy squirrel, her ears burned with embarrassment, although she didn't try to make any explanation. She just sat there with her attention on her paws.

((Sorry, but I'll finish it later; I'm going to watch Wolf's Rain now.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Rainbow Storms! wrote:
"Never ever." Branchstar seemed to promise.

Kira smiled at the promise. He then realized something: Wolf was Branchstar's mate. How would he break it to him? Should he?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm

(Mm.. How did I know your username would be that? xD)

Branchstar then was struck with a sudden, painful thought. Wolf. Hadn't Wolf, technically like, not wanted anything to do with her anymore? So.. He couldn't get mad right? Right?!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 pm

(Perhaps, one with hats, I am just liking thats? XD)

Kira just gave up on his thoughts. Nothing could ruin this. Nothing except...

(Cue Wolf!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

(Well.. Now that you've mentioned it..)

Wolf sighed, and started over to Branchstar's den, feeling overly guilty. He had come to the conclusion that perhaps he had overreacted, and owed her an apology. He stepped into the den, calling softly.
"Branchstar?" He stopped, completely in mid-movement, and stared, his blood running cold.

Branchstar heard her name softly being called, and recognized the voice at once. She wanted to close her eyes and disappear into thin air, right then and there, perhaps go to StarClan and hide? But of course, she couldn't. She turned and faced Wolf. ".. Yes?" Branchstar replied hesitantly, and really hoped Wolf didn't have another freak out, because well, his best friend and mate had just confessed their love for each other.

(But technically he didn't want anything to do with her, so.. HE STARTED IT! xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Kira eyes popped out of his head. Oh Starclan, I was just thinking about Wolf! He thought, paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

"What's going on?" Wolf asked stonily, directing this more at Kira this time. Why did he ask exactly? Didn't he know?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 pm

"Uhm, nothing," Kira lied. Not like he could run away or anything, he was in a shock like state.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Wolf looked evenly at them both, and then nodded, not saying a word.
He then turned, and padded slowly out.
"You can come talk to me when you aren't speaking in lies." He said coldly, padding off and into the forest to think.

Branchstar was at a loss for words. And what to say now?
"Wolf.." She started, but he had padded off already, leaving her and Kira in the den.
Oh StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm

((OMG I thought of something! TO THE BRANCHCAVE!))

Kira looked at Branchstar in the eyes. "Do you think he'll be okay?" He asked, not really expecting an answer. All they could do was wait.

Moonstar smelled the familar scent of one of those Jointclan cats. What was his name, Fox? No, no, no. Might as well try. He hid in one of the trees, waiting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

(Oh noes. This cannot end well. Reminds me of what Raincloud plans to do..
RUN WOLFY RUN FROM THE BAD INFLUENCE!)

Branchstar didn't answer, but then suddenly froze. "It's not safe outside of camp, really, the humans and then.." She trailed off, sick with the feeling of worry.

Wolf had started out a full run, desperate to get away from everything. He had slowed, panting, and shivered as he felt the ground tremble slightly beneath him. Was it safe out here? It had to be.. Right?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Kira brushed against Branchstar. "Don't worry. I know he will be safe. He just needs some time to adjust. Trust me," He whispered.

Moonstar waited until that cat passed by to jumped down to the forest floor behind him. "I see you have some problems, my dear friend," He observed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Wolf stopped, turning half way to face Moonstar. He growled with disgust, his claws unsheathing.
"Shut up, shut up, shut up. You are a sad excuse for a cat, and I'm really NOT in the mood, go bother somebody else that cares." Wolf advised angrily.

Branchstar nodded, sighing. She should've known.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 pm

"That cares for what? Obviously you're not, well, balanced. Suspecting the tone of your voice, you must be in love problems. Ah love, a torturous thing. Well, if you need someone to listen to you, I'm your cat. Au revoir," Moonstar explained, leaping into the bushes to evesdrop.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 pm

"Hah." Wolf scoffed. "As if I'd say anything to YOU." He shook his head, both at Moonstar and at the thought of Kira and Branchstar..
Together.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

"Just a thought. Think about it. Isn't that what thoughts are for?" Moonstar asked, sounding distant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next