RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

Wolf snarled, pouncing again and knocking Moonstar away from Kira. "NO!"
Branchstar had now shown up, and stood wide eyed, near the edge of the little clearing (making this totally up,anyways..), and unable to do anything. Kira.. Kira was alright. Wolf didn't plan this. No, no, she wasn't hearing correctly.

I'll trade this but not my Charizard~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 am

Kira's white fur was soaked with red as he fell to his knees. He knew this was the end. He always believed in reincarnation, that Starclan always allow cats to come back to the Earth, maybe to fill out their fate, maybe to remind someone of something. He didn't know, but it was just him. But right now, at this moment, all he needed was to be alone. That's all he need, to go in peace.

Moonstar bared his teeth at Wolf, screaming, "It was his time!" Ok, maybe it wasn't his time, but it sounded right. It wouldn't matter, someone was gonna die anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 am

Wolf couldn't breathe, the blood was too overwhelming. He didn't answer Moonstar. He stared down at his Clanmate, his BEST friend.
"I'm sorry." He murmured, throat feeling tight.

Branchstar felt numb, very numb. Without thinking, she walked straight out, into the middle of the little clearing where Kira was and stood and stared, without speaking. She looked at the overwhelming ammount of blood, and then looked up at Moonstar and Wolf, feeling horribly betrayed. "How could you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 am

"Too late for that now, isn't it?" Moonstar asked rhetorically. He walked over to Kira, for the last time, and glanced at Branchstar. He sheathed his claws and...

Kira's eyes flashed open, his mouth almost open, as if he was in shock ((which he was.)) He saw Branchstar in front of him, wanting to apologize for what his trust left him to be.

Dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:46 am

"You sicken me." Branchstar growled, anger and depression sinking in. It all sinking in now. It wasn't possible. This wasn't possible. She glared, trying not to cry.

Wolf looked at Kira's limp body, and felt his stomach turn. But.. He hadn't killed him. He had lured him into the trap, but not.. Killed.. him. He racked his brain for something to convince him it wasn't his fault.
He found nothing.
Told you so! His little voice said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 am

Moonstar smiled. "My work here is done," He said solemnly, dashing back into the forest.

Kira's spirit floated from his dead body. He wanted to stay down, but couldn't, as he was pulled up into the countless crowds of spirits. He wanted to cry, but couldn't. He thought he was confused, but wasn't. It was as if all emotion had been left in his physical form, but his soul was only, well, it. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 am

Branchstar glared at Wolf again. She managed to find her voice. "You're exiled." Her voice was cold, as she turned and padded away, not looking back.

Wolf started hyperventalating as he watched her leave, and then looked back at Kira.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, StarClan, I'm sorry." Wolf murmured, staring at the sky.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 am

Moonstar smirked as he washed in a river and found a suitable tree to rest on. Cats may ask him how he lives with the guilt. He says he doesn't. Guilt doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 am

Guilt existed for Wolf. Wolf clawed his way up a tree, nearby, and laid down carefully. He lost his mate, his best friend, his Clan.. He'd lost everything. And it was all his fault.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 am

((Kira's adventures in Starclan!))

Kira wandered Starclan, which was certainly not what he expected. It was really white, and many transparent spirits were around him. He tried to find something or someone, but they seemed to ignore him, as if he wasn't there. What could possible be going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 am

((Oh dear.))

Branchstar was in her den, staring at the ground, numb and blank. She'd lost half of her world. One quarter Kira, the other.. Wolf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:12 am

Kira kept wandering until he found what seemed to be a hole. The floor seemed to be cloudy, but this hole was clear. He looked down through it and acidentally fell through. His white fur ruffled as his soul fell to the ground of unknown territory. There were many Thunderroads and monsters rolling around. Not at all plesent, so he ran off to the white trail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 am

((oohh.. MYSTERY!))

Branchstar wanted Kira back, she wanted to go back in time, wake up so that maybe, just maybe, she had gone with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 am

Kira continued down the white trail, realizing that, since he's dead, he could simply go through twolegs and other objects, therefore have nothing to fear. It would've felt good if he could feel. He still had his other senses though, and tried to find Branchstar. He wanted to make sure she was okay. He kept sniffing until he found a familiar scent, and followed it. The scent? He didn't know, not that it mattered. He could've done this for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:22 am

Branchstar couldn't cry when it had happened, but she sure as StarClan could cry now. She sniffled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 am

Kira continued to sniff until he found a cat that seemed to be a young warrior. He was alone, sleeping on a tree. Kira had then thought of an idea. He could use this cat to comunicate with the clan phsycally and verbally. This cat could be Jointclan's saving grace.

Name: Droido
Description: Droido is a dark cat with slightly red eyes, sorta pinkish. He has a long tail.
Personality: Droido is a loner. He doesn't like to be social and enjoys being rebelious. Sorta like Precious.
Rank/Wanted Rank: Loner
Other Information: That cat. Can hear and see Kira's spirit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:33 am

((Oh em gee. Total first Branchstar flashback. xD Accepted.))

Branchstar looked at the sky, the darkness slowly fading to a paler dawn color, and sighed. She sniffled quietly again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 am

Kira waited until the mentioned cat had awoken. He awoke with a thud from the surprise of another cat made him fall to the ground. "Wh-wh-wha the heck are you doing here?"

"I am a spirit from Starclan. I need your help," Kira explained, only having to explain what Starclan was because, from the cat's expression, he had no idea what Starclan was.

"Well, you believe that. The name's Droido."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 am

((I am a slacker.
Must go read plot now....
DON'T EAT ME! I DONT MEAN TO GET IN TROUBLE!
But I get in trouble, what, five or six times a month?
I'm a bad person..... XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am

((XD. I don't know if I should continue my adventure now or wait till someone else posts... NED HALP))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:24 pm

((It's cool, Pink, we all have lives. =D CONTINUE SUB.))

Branchstar sighed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm

"The name's Kira," Kira introduced himself.

"Listen, it's great I met yah and all, but I gotta g-" Droido was about to start off.

"Wait! I need your help," Kira hollered.

Droido didn't stop running. Talking to spirits, something he did not believe in, was crazy enough, he wasn't going to help anyone but himself.

Kira raced after him, almost feeling angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Wolf padded towards the sound of the human's construction, which he knew was dangerous, but it's not like he mattered to anyone anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Droido just wanted to run away from this creepy cat. He didn't watch what was in front of him, just as long as that Kira person stopped following him. It was then that he slammed into some weird wolf-cat hybrid or something.

Kira kept running, not like there was spiritual energy. At least, he didn't think. He kept following Droido until he saw someone familiar. His scent was too familiar... WOLF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 pm

(Oh yesh!)

Wolf spun around wildly, looking confused. "Who are you-" Wolf was about to say what CLAN cats said to tresspassers, but stopped. He looked past the cat and saw.. Kira?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   

Back to top Go down

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next