RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am

Mad Hatter Branch wrote:
(And who would expect to be attempted murder on, no normal person would normally think about these things. xD)

Branchstar nodded in agreement, padding into the den with him.

Wolf padded briskly through the forest, getting to the meeting point quickly.

Moonstar smelled Wolf quickly approaching. The races were about to start. Drumroll, please!

Kira smiled and laid down, almost instantly falling asleep. Complications made him tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am

Wolf smiled, but not his usual smile, he smiled an evil smile. "I think I know what we're gonna do. I'll get Kira out of camp, without waking anybody else, and then I'll get him here." Wolf said. "And then we can both attack him, and kill him." He said, growling viciously.

I'll trade this but not my Charizard~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Arrowstripe smiled, and they both finished their hunt and slept in the den.
(Sorrs if godmoding, just wanted to finish up so you could plan out Kira's death.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Mad Hatter Branch wrote:
Wolf smiled, but not his usual smile, he smiled an evil smile. "I think I know what we're gonna do. I'll get Kira out of camp, without waking anybody else, and then I'll get him here." Wolf said. "And then we can both attack him, and kill him." He said, growling viciously.

"Devilish," Moonstar replied, pleased. He wouldn't have to plan anything after all!

((Devilish like deviled eggs... XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm

(AH.
AH.
MEH PUFF. *glomps*
You lied. You are getting new members.)

Name; Cinderash
Gender; Female
Description; Cinderash is a small, new warrior. She as ashy grey fur and blue speckled eyes.
Personality; Cinderash is an outdoingly lovable she-cat. She thinks she has every right to speak her opinion and ants the best for her clan. Which is her flaw. She do anything to get a praise from anyone if they know about JointClan.
Rank/Wanted Rank; Deputy
Other Information; *cough* Amberstar*cough* desendent *cough*

(I WILL STAY ACTIVE.)

( ♚ ) a soulmate ;; a soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 pm

((After you guys are done with your plot, Branch, I'll launch mine. I need to find a way to finish this up, though. I should probably wait for the Dusktalon moment later.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm

((HOLY OMG! VIXEN! ACCEPTED! DUH!
And we'll figure out a way, I'll think of someway to launch it. =D))

Wolf nodded, "Be back." He dashed into camp, silent, and prodded Kira.
"Wake up! It's urgent!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm

(Tell me whats up right now.)
(AND GIMME PUFF.)

( ♚ ) a soulmate ;; a soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 am

Kira almost spazzed from waking up, but did not wake up Branchstar. "What? What could be urgent at moonhigh other than sleep?" Kira asked, grumpy.

Moonstar nodded and waited for the target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 pm

(Puff had kits, Treekit, Smokekit, and Speckledkit. CAN I PLAY THEM?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm

It wasn't long before they came back from their hunting patrol, but Dawnfrost had been embarrassed. In the lack of focus in the beginning, she had only managed to catch a mouse. However, she then caught a bird to make up for it as well. Croweyes had come back with a couple of rabbits, but didn't try to condescend Dawnfrost for doing worse than him like he used to. Instead, he just placed his prey on the fresh-kill pile and sat down, staring up at the bright sun.

Dawnfrost dropped her prey on the pile as well, but watched Croweyes with interest. He had his eyes closed, so he couldn't see her, right? Or at least, he didn't know that she was watching, she was sure. The grey tabby merely stood there; if he did know that she was there, he didn't appear to notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

"Something that could get rid of the humans, right?" Wolf said, quieting his voice as to not wake Branchstar. "I don't trust anyone else to come see it, I don't know if it'll work. Is Mr. Spacey to tired?" Wolf teased lightly. He remembered a time when he had woken Kira like this, in the night, when he could trust his best friend.

((Vixen - Basically humans are building up something, getting closer to the camp, and the cats will have to move soon. But they don't know it. Right now, it's nighttime, around midnight. Pufflefeather's had kits, Treekit, Smokekit, and Speckledkit, you don't have to have them if you don't want, and if you do, you can play them instead of me, if you want. Other then that, nothing much. 8) ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

"Shut up. If you trust me so much, fine. I'll come see whatever it is," Kira murmured grumpily. He silently rose to his paws and motioned Wolf to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 am

Wolf padded at a quick pace, and neared the spot quickly. His heart was racing, with doubts, worries, and the most overwhelming..
Guilt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 am

Kira fealt a bit uneasy, doubtful. "Are you sure it's this far in, Wolf?" He asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 am

Wolf nodded, "I'm.. positive." He said, hesitant. He tried to clear the doubtful thoughts, he WANTED this, he wanted Kira gone.. Right? Suddenly, he stopped, where he had told Moonstar he would. He looked confused, and looked back at Kira, trying to find his voice.

((Second thoughts, much? Ooh.. I just had an idea for what Wolfy might do.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:54 am

Kira bumped into Wolf when he suddenly stopped. "Is this it?" He asked, unimpressed.

Moonstar's eyes peered out from inside a bush. He would let Wolf start, then allow himself to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 am

Wolf managed to find his voice. "Yes, this is it.." He trailed off. "For you." He finished, barely audible. He then turned around and pounced on his best friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 am

Kira was in shock, and couldn't move because he was pinned down. All these thoughts were running through his head, what was happening, what would happen to the clan... would he live to see them? He saw his life flash before his eyes, talking to Bloodstar, seeing Maroon die, saving Branchsthorn, hunting with Junglesoul, the big fight between Mellowclan and Jointclan, Mellowstar... Moonstar?

It was him. Moonstar smiled evily over Kira as he clawed as his faced, trying not to kill him. He wanted to leave the satisfaction of a kill to Wolf. It was he who wanted it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

Wolf looked down at Kira. He slashed at Kira's neck, not too hard. This all felt.. Wrong. For an instant, he left his grip go loose on Kira, he was unpinned, it was only an instant of lapse, but it was enough for Kira to be able to get up.. Was that what Wolf had wanted?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:08 am

Kira felt less preasure and wanted to live, of course, so he struggled to get up but failed. He was to weak to get up.

Moonstar was unsatisfied with Wolf's actions. It was his idea to kill Kira in the first place. But, if it had to be, he wouldn't feel the guilt. He unsheathed his claw, raise it next to his neck, and...

((To kill Kira, dial 1

To save Kira, dia 94839527385920594783745935743924584392734656438293475yiweheruibrehvwiuetrw9fre

Dial wrong, he dies. XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 am

Wolf didn't know what to do. He was.. Confused. He wanted Kira gone, out of the way, didn't he?
"Oh, StarClan." Wolf growled, leaping and lashing out at Moonstar, knocking him away from Kira. Hopefully Kira would run, because obviously Moonstar wanted SOMEBODY to die here, otherwise it'd be no fun for him.

((HE DIALED RIGHT?!? BUT HE HAS PAWS, NOT FINGERS!))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 am

Moonstar picked up the momentum and stared at Wolf. "THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!" He yelled. He, of all people, did not want to lose a life, since he technically was a leader.

Kira was losing blood, fast. He rolled to his feet, wincing, only able to walk back to camp. If he made it in time was in fate's paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 am

Branchstar heard something. Something far into the forest, something loud. Her head shot up, ears perked. She looked to see if Kira had awoken upon Kira, and her blood ran cold when she realized he wasn't there. Then she realized that Wolf wasn't sleeping near the warriors den, rather then in it, like he had been earlier. Oh StarClan. She scrambled up, and ran out of camp. She spotted Kira, barely walking, back to camp. She dashed up. "What's going on?"

"I realize that." Wolf said, looking at him curiously. Would he attack? All he could think about was that, and Kira.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:21 am

"Then I'll have to finish the job," Moonstar replied, smirking. "Au revoir." He jumped off of Wolf and sunk his claws into Kira.

Kira's eyes flashed open as he felt weaker, numb even. e started breathing slower, almost too slow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|   

Back to top Go down

|-| JointClan |-| Part 10 |-| Shadows Rising |-|
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next