RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

"FIRE!" Karlie shouted.
My arrow wizzed from the bow, shooting through the air, and then, over the target. It impaled itself into the tree, in the forest behind it. Karlie turned and raised her eyebrows at me, "Okay, Maybe we should get you a bow that actually fits."
The too large bow wobbled it my hands as I lowered it. Glancing back towards the boy from Zeus, I had to stop my jaw from dropping. Throwing off my bow, I threw it on the ground and raced forward, "You got claimed?!" Pointing a finger at the boy from yesturday I laughed, "This is rich, you're a son of Zeus. Wow, you'd think you could've handled the hellhound all by yourself on Saturday and not gotten Fay and I into the whole mess with that satyr of yours."
I glared, I didn't know why, but something about him being a son of the Big Three just kind of set me off. Maybe it was because there was that sliver of diasapointment in me that I wasn't too. I turned away, "I hope you're better than your brother at archery, because you're going to need it, Lightning." I didn't care that, that was probably not a sane reaction to someone actually getting claimed. I just marched back to my spot, grabbed the bow, and stood there, knowing that I couldn't technically start fireing arrows until Karlie told us to.

(I know, insane reaction, but there is actually a purpose to it, I think... xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

I shook my head, with a smirk on my face. "I'm sure you you have turned out the exact same, if you were trapped in a classroom when a hellhound crashes in through the window and your teacher turns into Drakon and tries to kill while all you have to defend yourself is a dull pencil and your fists." I shouted, when I sat down on the log next to who I guessed was my half-brother. I watched as the Apollo cabin, shot and hit their intended targets. Only a couple people missed the target and sent their arrows into the woods.
After a few minutes my half-brother looked at me and tried to start up a conversation. He looked a lot like I did, except for some minor differences that did set us apart.
His hair was a dark brown, that I thought was black. Except for the fact that when the sun hit it, it made the hair look its true color. His hair was about only an inch long. Jay (or so I guessed was his name. According to the note) had dark, oak eyes. He was also about an inch taller then I was.
"Don't worry about missing the target. I can barely hit the broad side of the barn, let alone a target. There's a reason Zeus gives his children swords. Not bows, and sticks with pointed stones." He said with a small smile.
I laughed, I could tell I already liked this guy.
It was soon our turn to try our shot at shooting. Some boy handed me a bow and some arrows. I saw how the Apollo cabin had positioned themselves, so I tried to mimic them. My first shot was even worse then I thought it would have been. I pulled back to hard and the arrow flew into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm

I knew it was immature, but I ended up sulking on a bench after our cabin's turn with the bows was up. I hadn't hit the target as many times as my other siblings. Karlie was talking with Fred the entire time the two sons of Zeus were missing their targets. Rubbing my temple, I blew out a breath and wished I had a bow that actually worked. Suddenly, an arrow flew past my leg and impaled itself into the bench I was sitting on.
Glancing down at the shimmering gold and silver arrow, I yanked it out of the wood and grabbed the note it had pinned to the bench.
Lilliana,
Do not be depressed;
Or even a bit stressed,
A gift will come soon.
I raised my eyebrows at the note, the person who had written the poem wasn't very good at them. The middle line was only six sylables, not the seven it needed to be. "Lilliana!"Snapping my head up, I shoved the arrow behind my back and looked at the cabin leader, "Get up." She rolled her eyes, "It's time for sparring, you can be with," She trailed off and pointed at the newly claimed boy from Zeus, "Him."
I glared at him and threw on the first pair of armor I found. It made me unsteady on my feet, and I wobbled as I grabbed a sword from a pile. The sword wasn't bad, and it felt balenced in my hand. Gripping the hilt, I walked up to the boy and stabbed it into the ground, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 pm

I already had my sword out, the hilt gripped tightly in my hand. I smirked, and brought my sword up. Ready to fight. "Hey." I said, as Lilliana pulled her sword out of the ground. I swung, and my sword met hers. It felt just like swinging a baseball bat. Just different positioning. She tried to go in for a lunge but, I twisted away before the point of the sword hit me. I turned, and swung at her shoulder, my sword clattered against the metal of the armor. I could already tell I liked this a lot more then shooting sticks at targets.
Lilliana wanted to go again. I saw my half-brother, trying to stop laughing at how quickly I had 'killed' her. I nodded, she made the first shot. Her sword, clattered against mine. CRTINGG the sound of bronze against bronze echoed through the training room. I pushed against her sword. It really didn't make a difference, I heard Jay shouting at me to "Twist the sword". As soon as I did her sword fell out of her hand and clattered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

I glared, "This bites." Picking up my sword, I brushed back my hair and held the uneven sword out, "Again." Thrusting the sword out, It clashed with his and I tried to manuver undernieth him, but the boy just unarmed me again, and again, and again. Finally I dropped my sword and set on the ground, "You win, son of Zeus." Looking up at him, I stuck the sword in the ground beside me and sighed, "What's you name anyways? I'm sorry for acting like a jerk before, you're what my, half-cousin or uncle right?" Chuckling, I stood to my feet and leaned on the sword, which bent towards the ground, ending up in me flailing my arms and falling to the ground again with the weight of the armor. "Man!" I grunted trying to take off the heavy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 pm

I shrugged. "It's Blake." I said, taking off my helmet. My sword shrunk back down to the paperweight. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, as I walked down the steps to the main floor. Multiple Apollo children pat me on the back, while my brother came up and pat me on the back as hard as he obviously could. I stummbled lightly, and sat down on the bench and let Jay and some Apollo guy fight. He quickly dominated the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I kind of felt like a puppy as I followed Blake to the bench. It was the same bench that the arrow had impaled itself in. I felt the note that was now in my pocket and glanced behind the bench to see nothing. The arrow was gone. I had a tiny mental freak out, but then came to the conclusion that since it was a gift from the gods then it probably disenagrated. Standing in front of Blake, I sighed and put my hands on my hips, "Listen, you're a son of Zeus, I'm a daughter of Apollo, I can shoot arrows, you can't; You can sword fight, I can't. I want to make you a deal. Help me with swords, and I'll help you with your shot, that way we both won't make fools of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 am

I nodded. "Sure, even though I really don't know how to Sword fight... It was probably just luck." I muttered, looking down at my hands. As a new couple of Apollo children went up to battle. My half-brother came down and sat on the bench a few yards away from us. I looked over at Lilliana, "The best thing to d0 would be to learn how to swing a baseball bat. I think that's the whole reason I can swing a sword. And not send it flying out the door." I stated.
The practice soon ended. We all headed back to our cabins. I said goodbye to Lilliana, and me and Jay headed back to our cabin.
After getting new clothes on, Jay showed me around the Camp as little bit better then Ben had shown me. I even tried climbing up the lave-spurting, deathly, climbing wall. Let's just say I have a few burn marks on my arm.

~~~

The horn for Capture the Flag blew. I was decked out in full clad armor, I was surrounded by kids from the Apollo, Ares, Demeter, Poseidon, and Aphrodite cabin. I followed my group into the forest. Me and Lilliana had decided that we'd be able to get the flag better if me and her traveled together. I made sure that I didn't lose her as we raced through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am

The bow that Karlie had found me was working great as we raced through the forest. The Ares flag was near Zeus' fist, where a large battle had occurred before our time. Suddenly, there was a loud battle cry from the forest in front of us and I found myself head on with two sons of Ares. Grabbing the sword from my hilt, I slashed at their armor, but they were a million times better than me. Scampering near a tree, I pressed against it and used the hilt of my sword to smack one of the sons and send him flying backwards. "Blake! The FLAG!" I shouted, it was in my line of view, and I took on the other son of Ares with a vengance, channeling my Aunt Artemis' fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:32 am

I struck an Ares soldier down and heard Lilliana yelling at me. I looked over at me. She seemed to be doing fine with the two Ares children (they looked like Gorillas). I ran towards the fist of Zeus and grabbed it. I heard the same loud horn echoed throughout the forest. The Ares kids smirked. I heard a few muttering curses under their breathes. I shook my head. That had been to easy. Before I knew it, and fist had collided into my face. I turned around and found an Ares gorilla staring at me. His eyes burned like the fires of the Underworld. Before I could swing my sword, Chiron stepped in between us. Before Chiron could say anything the Gorilla stalked away. I felt warm blood fill my mouth. I spat it out onto the dusty ground.
Chiron shook his head. "I'm sorry Blake, that you were the one that John took his anger out on." he said in a dissapointed tone.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

I slammed the butt of my sword down on the boy's head in front of me and then heard the horn. I pushed past the disoriented Ares kids in front of me and raced towards Blake, only to see him get punched. Anger flickered inside of me, but I still stalked forward to congradulate him. Shoving the boy backwards, I held up my fist, "Touch him again, and you'll be speaking in rhymes for the next year, got it?" The boy just growled and stalked away from me, "Coward." I muttered underneith my breath while pulling off my helmet and walking towards a bleeding Blake. Chiron was already there, and I debated on whether or not I should interrupt them. Before I knew it, Karlie was next to me, her face streaked with what looked like mud.
"I can't believe you didn't get the flag for our cabin." She muttered glaring at me.
I rolled my eyes, "I was kind of busy making sure I didn't die."
"No one dies in Capture the Flag, it's a rule." Karlie replied stalking towards a couple of my other half-siblings. It occured to me then, that next to the Hermes Cabin, Apollo's was about as full. Thanks Dad, I thought idly and looked up at the sky, Real mature, why not take one from your Twin?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Chiron took his canteen from his shoulder and poured some sweet smelling Nectar into a cup that he pulled out of a bag hanging from his other shoulder. He handed it to me. As the sweet, liquid trickled down my throat, I could have sworn on the River of Styx that my wounds had healed. I stabbed the flag into the ground, and saw Lilliana talking with a few of her siblings they looked angry. Before I could ask what was wrong, I heard the sound of my brother yelling and whooping. I looked over and saw him running out of the trees, cheering. I saw a couple people laughing at the fool he made of himself. He tackled me. Grinning like a fool. I pushed him away playfully and shook my head. "Really, I didn't do much... Lilliana was the one that held off the Ares apes. She's the one that deserves this." I stated, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Still a bit angry, I turned towards Blake and gave him a small smile. His brother was beside him looking extremely excited. Turning away from my angry cabin-mates, I walked towards him and grinned, "Congrats." Turning towards his half-brother I nodded, "I don't know your name, but congradulations on getting the flag." Rubbing the back of my neck, I smiled at the flag and then turned to Blake, "You the girl that was just talking to me?" I gestured to Karlie who was arguing with Fred on the side, "That's the leader of our Cabin, Karlie." Rolling my eyes, I laughed, "She told me off for not getting the flag, when I was about to die by a gorilla."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 am

I smiled slightly. The group of people had started to disperse. Bronzefeather was already in my pocket.
"You deserved it... Without you, I'd be as dead as a doornail. And Ares would have dominated and captured the other flag." I said truthfully. My brother patted me on the back again and walked back towards the cabin area.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 am

I glanced at all the people leaving a realized that I should probably go make amends with my conselor before she gave me kitchen duty with the harpies for a week. Wincing, I said a quick goodbye to Blake and ran off to find her. I ended up near the Archery field. Glancing around the area, I stumbled upon a gold and silver bow, there was even a matching quiver, the arrow tips were celestial bronze, I just somehow knew it was mine. Maybe because the arrows looked almost identical to the one that gave me the note. I smilied and looked up at the sky, "Thanks Dad, you're getting an extra strawberry tonight." Picking up the quiver, it instantly changed to look like a normal leather quiver, and the arrows had small electric blue fletchings on the end. I grinned and picked up the bow, my first reaction was to run and show Blake, but I pushed that thought away and went towards my cabin, I was extremely careful not to cross any Hermes' pathes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 pm

I headed back towards my cabin. The sun was starting to set, it cast an orange across the sky. I walked into the large Zeus cabin. My brother was already changed into comfortable clothes. As soon as I finished pulling my armor off, he tossed me a Coke. I popped the tab, and drank it in only a few gulps. I tossed the can into the trash, and got changed into clean clothes. laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I almost instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm

When, I arrived at my cabin, Karlie gave me a glare and then saw the set of bow and arrows. Her eyes widened and she muttered, "Where did you get those?"
I took the quiver and bow off my back and laid them on the bunk below my bed that no one had claimed. "I found them." I answered softly glancing at her.
"You found them? That makes no sense Lilliana, those bows are silver and gold, with celestial bronze tips, forged by cyclops hands. They represent Our father and Artemis, his twin with the two colors combined. Didn't you even think to look to see if anyone was around if you found them?" Karlie stared at me then the arrows.
I planted my feet firmly on the ground and stated, "I know what they stand for, and they are mine. While we were training today, I was sent a message, with one of the same arrows. It told me that I would get a give soon, through bad poetry. If that wasn't our father, then I don't know who else could forget that the middle line of a hiaku was seven sylables, not six."
She turned around and shook her head, "Fine, I'm still notifying Chiron in the morning that you accepted a gift from," She swallowed, "Someone in the camp boarders, those could be cursed for all you know."
I sighed softly and put the bow and arrows on my top bunk, where there was a shelf right beside my head. As I was laying the quiver down, I noticed a small inscription on it, followed by two pictures;
My name is Gemini,
My arrows will not fail as long as you focus,
If you discover my secret before you run out of arrows,
Then you will never have to use normal ones again.
Underneith the weird inscription (It was in achient Greek) was a picture of a wolf and a mouse, lying together. I blew out a surprised breath, this really was from my father and Artemis. The sacred animal of Apollo was a mouse, and Artemis' was a wolf. I set the quiver down, feeling more priveledged than I should for getting such an amazing gift. I hadn't even done anything, but something inside told me that I would be very soon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 pm

(Your posts are college-worthy. Mine are at the third grade level. If that.)

~~~

I woke up, a chill shivered along my spine. I groaned and sat up. A couple of the lights were on. I looked over at my brother, he was reading. (Which surprised me because he didn't come across as the type who read.) He looked up from his book. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
"What time's breakfast?" I asked, but before he could respond a loud rap sounded on the door. I got out of bed, and walked over to the large French doors. The shades were down, so I couldn't see who was outside. I opened one of the doors and saw Chiron's body standing in front of me. He had a somewhat worried look on his face.
"I need to talk to you. Now." He said in a rushed, wizened type of voice. I nodded. I slipped on my speakers and followed him outside of the cabin. My brother gave me a worried look before I left. Chiron took me a few yards away from the cabins and put his hand on my shoulder.
"I have bad news Blake." He said in a calm voice (Quite a big change from a few moments ago).
I frowned, "What?"
"Your Mom has been kidnapped by Hades." Chiron said in a harsh, worried voice. "Hades told me that the only way you could get her back is to come down to the Underworld by yourself, and retrieve her. If this wasn't the case I would send our most skilled heroes to get her. I will allow you to go get a quest." He said in a deathly tone. This whole conversation changed my life even more from just being a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 pm

(Why thank you. xD But yours are much better than a third grade level.)

I rolled over in my bunk and stuffed my face in my pillow to muffle a groan. It was too early. The sun shone through the window and straight into my eyes. Briefly making sure that my bow and quiver were unharmed, I climbed out of my bunk and rubbed the sleep out of my eye. Pulling on some clothes and a pulling my hair up into a ponytail, I glanced at the still sleeping forms of my conselor and half-siblings. Grabbing my bow and quiver with arrows, I slide out of the door and walked across the dew-streaked grass. While I was walking, I saw Chiron and Blake talking with each other away from his cabin. They both looked shocked and I stook still, wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Chiron led me to the Big House. He asked me if I wanted the quest. I accepted instantly. My stomach felt like it was formed into a ball and the bounced all around my body. What did Hades have against me? I really couldn't answer that question. By the time we got to Big House, the sun had already come above the horizon and a few early-risers were heading to breakfast. Chiron led me into the Big House. It reminded me of an old ladies house. He told me to go up a staircase that led to the attic. He told me exactly what to do. Just go up and say something to the mummy. After walking up the squeaky staircase, I was in the dustiest place I've ever been. I saw a ton of items hanging from the walls. I shook my head, and walked over to the dusty lump at the far end of the room. The closer I got the more I could make out a humanoid shape. As soon as I got within' a yard I spoke exactly what Chiron had told me to say.
"O' great oracle. I request a prophecy." As soon as the words streamed out of my mouth, the oracle spoke;

A Child of Zeus shall wait,
For another to use as bait
His Uncle shall steal a life,
But the light will shine upon a wife
A fruit shall steal another’s soul;
In the end it will take a toll.

Those words sent shivers down my spine. Before I could speak up, the Oracle was already back into the lifeless lump. I shook my head and headed back down to the Main Floor of the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 am

I followed behind Chiron and Blake from a good distance. When they both dissapeared into the Big House, I hide in the bushes outside. Peering through the leaves, I waited for Blake or Chiron to come out. I was worried slightly to why they both looked like they had been just told that they got a one way ticket to Hades. Gulping, I turned and surveyed the porch. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat and a voice growled, "Well, Well, Well... What have I found? A little Apollo spawn?"
I swirled around only to be face to face with Mr. D. He saw the bow and quiver in my hands and then his face became purple, "What did you steal?"
My voice quivered as I tried to reply that they were mine, But he grabbed my arm and then pushed open the door to the Big House. Chiron's head snapped up and he looked at me with surprise.
"Look what I found outside. She's got these, they look expensive." Mr. D took the bow and quiver from my hands and laid them on the table with a set of cards.
I started to protest, but his eyes went dark and he glared at me. Standing stock still, I looked at Chiron and waited for him to accuse me of stealing the bow and arrows. I didn't understand why everyone thought I had, they were mine. It was even I was a daughter of Hermes!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 am

When I came down the loud, musty staircase I noticed Lilliana standing in front of the large poker table. There was a pristine set of bow and arrow. Chiron looked over at me, his eyes. After the prophecy the full frontal impact of my Mom stuck in the Underworld struck me right in the chest. I don't know why I didn't just break apart and start crying. Yeah, crying. I really didn't know if she was still alive or not. According to what I had heard, you go into the Underworld and you rarely ever come back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am

I saw Blake come down from the staircase, and his face looked broken. I completely disregaurded what Chiron was about to say to me and practically ran over to him. "What's wrong? What happened?" I questioned, looking at his face, which looked, to tell you the truth, close to tears. "Are you alright?" I didn't know why it worried me so much to see him sad, but then it hit me, Blake was my friend. And I didn't like it when my friends were sad. Turning on the spot, I glared outright at Dinosysus, "What did you do to him? Psychopathic Wine god!"
His eyes grew dark and he glared at me, "Don't test me, Lilliana Marie Blaze. Your father might be Apollo, but I can still send you to Hades without a second thought."
Chiron looked kind of appauled at the mention of Hades and then something hit me, "Blake?" I turned to him, "Did one of your family memembers... Uh... Pass?" I gulped, the question was kind of intrusive, but he looked that bad.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

I shrugged. "My Mom... Hades for some bloody reason took my Mom and kidnapped her. I have no clue if he just killed her or if she's still alive." I said, in a snarl. I wasn't mad at Lilliana or anybody else at the camp. I was mad at all the gods and their problems. Why did Zeus just let this happen? What did Hades have against me and my family? I looked aside at Dionysus. "I don't care if you're some screwed up god. Leave her alone. Send me to the Underworld. Please. I'd at least be able to finish this quest in a shorter time!" I said, a little bit louder then I should have.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 am

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I stated putting my hands up, "Did you say quest?" Karlie had briefly mentioned something about the only way to leave camp was if you were on a quest from the Oracle. I knew what the Oracle was from Greek Mythology, it was Apollo's, a.k.a my Dad's little toy. "Were you with the Oracle? Blake! You can't just go to the Underworld!" I shook his shoulders lightly, "At least, not without me you can't. I am a perfectly capable demigod that will kick ghostly booty when I come on this quest with you, and we will get your mother back from Hades." I shot a glare at him to stop him from questioning me, "Wait... What exactly did the Prophecy say? That is importante for an Apollo daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next