RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:10 pm

I blew out harshly in frustration, I thought we had cleared the major road-block in our plan but another had just popped up in it's place. I grimaced at the thought of having to fight more monsters before even getting into the Underworld. "One of us needs to create a big enough diversion that both of us can get into the basement." I said under my breath, so Lilliana could only hear me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"Alright," I sighed, smirking at Blake from the side, "I'll make the diversion, you get into the Underworld, I'll follow as soon as I can. Daughters of Apollo are very good with drama, but of course, it would help to have a child of Aphrodite here too..." I moved forwards and then nodded at Blake before letting loose a scream, it echoed off the marble in the lobby. Dropping to the floor like a rock, I clutched my shoulder, acting like it was hurt and then let loose another cry. This caused almost all the Hotel staff just standing around to rush over to me, along with some of the visitors. A couple of the staff started questioning me what was wrong, but I just let loose another couple of cries before glancing at Blake from the side, waiting for him to make his move into the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I shook my head and dashed over towards the door that I had figured led to the basement. I pulled the ring of keys from my pocket, now came the part that I hoped Lilliana could scream long enough for. I started to try fitting in each individual key into the lock, thankfully my fourth time was the charm. As I pushed open the door a rush of warm air rocketed into my face. I was surprised to see that the stairs was lid by candles. I closed the door so that it was open only a crack and waited for Lilliana to come.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 am

As soon as I saw Blake dissapear into the doorway, I stopped screaming and then rolled over before popping up. "That was so weird, my shoulder was hurting one second and then the next it's fine!" I shouted, making a larger commotion. By that time, the staff that were still around me were grumbling about 'over-dramatic teenagers' and 'stupid children'. As I walked slowly in the direction of the door, I made sure no one was looking before slipping inside and almost bumping into Blake. Shutting it, I sighed and glanced around, "Oh, creepy. Let's go get your mom, Lightning." Grinning in the dim candle-light, I moved down the stairs, but didn't pass Blake yet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 am

I smirked at her. "And I thought screaming children were bad." I said, as we walked down the long staircase. With every step the temperature dropped by five degrees. I guess the deceased just didn't need the heat. By the time I could see my breath and was wishing I had my sweatshirt, the stairs stopped, and I heard a river rushing. The area was now litten by lanterns and soft lamps. And how they got electricity I had no clue. I hesitated and walked up to the large counter at one end of the out cove. A pale man in large black robes, was staring at us. I shuddered and shook my head. I pulled out a bag of drachma's that Chiron had given me before I started this unwanted quest. I set it down in front of Charon (or who I thought it was). "Two tickets for the Underworld" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:01 pm

I chuckled while following Blake, but it died quickly as everything became cold. Shivering, I walked behind him and watched horrified as he talked to a hooded figure. The figure took the golden drachmas without hesitation and then almost glided over to a boat sitting silently on a small river. Shaking, I blew out a blew, watching it turn smokey. Okay, Underworld 1, Daughter of Apollo 0, I thought, the Underworld was no place for me, I liked the sun, being outside, being around people that breathed was even good for me. The figure lowered itself into the boat and Blake and I followed. Maybe we would get out of here alive... It all depended on if we could convince Hades to let us have Blake's mother back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Charon looked at me weirdly but, dismissed it and lead us over to the boat the was rocking in the rushing river. I shivered as I slid into the boat after Lilliana, Charon unhooked the boat from the dock and stepped into the wooden 'vehicle'. The river took us along, almost as if it was enchanted. Soon the light disappeared and we were immersed in complete darkness. I pulled my shirt closer to my body, trying to conserve heat as the temperature dropped to below freezing. "No turning back now." I whispered to Lilliana, as i shivered again. I pulled Bronzewing out of my pocket and turned the 'paperweight' around in my hand, ready to turn the head and have it become it's true form.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 pm

I shivered again, hugging myself, making sure one hand was holding the bottom of the quiver on my back. Glancing at Blake from the side, I nodded slightly before the boat seemed to bump an invisable shore. Climbing out, I watched as the hooded figure slowly made his way back down the river. Glancing around me, I took out my dagger and twirled it in my hand, "Well, I know this is going to sound completely idiotic, but I feel ten times better knowing my dagger and bow are seconds away, in a place where everything is already death." I grinned, humorlessly and then spotted a long line of flickering figures, and then a translucent three headed dog, then, the security ghosts. "How are we going to get in there?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I shrugged, looking out across rough water leading up to the security ghouls. "Play dead." I said sarcastically as Charon docked the boat near the 'Straight to Asphodel Fields' sign. I stepped off the boat and helped Lilliana get off. With in moments Charon was gone, along with his boat. I shook my head, and motioned to Lilliana to get behind one of the large statues so we could discuss how in the gods we were going to get to Hades' Palace.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm

I moved behind the statue with Blake, shivering slightly. "Okay," I muttered softly, "So, we got to the Underworld, let's check that off our mental list." I made a motion with my finger in a checking motion, "Now we've got to get past the ghouls, get your mom back, and then get her somewhere safe. I was thinking as soon as we get her back, we could go back to your house, if you don't mind. I'm sure that we could get back fairly quick with some help. But I'm not sure how we are going to get inside." By that time, whatever was popping into my head, was coming straight out of my mouth. I didn't have a plan, I knew it was Blake's quest, but right now I couldn't think of anything other than the overwhelming sense of claustrophobia setting in, and the fact that I could die at any second.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 pm

I peeked out from behind the statue and eyed the long line of deceased individuals. Thank Zeus, there was just a big enough gap in between the rough stone wall and the 'Ghoul Guard'. "Unless you have a better idea, we can try blending in with the shadows, and then hide behind the statues." I said in a whisper, so the 'ghosties' couldn't hear us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I nodded and moved behind him as we lurked in the shadows. No one seemed to notice us, but then again, I didn't think they could see the massive dog with three heads either. Suddenly, I heard wings above us and grabbed Blake right as he was about to go forward, "Stop!" I hissed, my voice louder than I wanted it to be in the silence, "The Furies! They're back!" My arm was slightly shaking, making my point, the Underworld was creepy, I would not recomend it for a vacation, to anyone, mortal, god, demi-god, Dryaid, Nymph, Satyr, or any other creature that we had yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I watched as The Furies flew slowly in front of us whispering with their barbed tongues. Before I knew it only two of the three were in our sight, I tapped Lilliana on the shoulder but, before I could do anything, I felt the talons of death grip my arm. I snapped my head back and saw the ugly face of a Furie. I tried to reach for my sword but, the Furie grabbed my other arm.
"No you don't half-blood. You've got yourself a one way ticket to Hades Palace." The creature whispered venomously, as I was dragged out from behind the statue. I managed to get a glimpse of Lilliana, who had also been grabbed, before my eyes were covered with a slimy rag.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Something grabbed my shoulder, and I let loose one loud high-pitched scream, talk about 'waking the dead'. I turned, terrified as a Furie grinned back at me with a forked tongue. "Time to see you're Grandfather, little Demi-godling." A rag covered my eyes, but I got a good grip on my dagger and tried to pierce the Furie's arms. It was too late, I could feel the slight air making my hair fly back as the Furie's grip hardened on my upper forarms and I hissed out, "Let me go, you stupid, plucked chicken!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

I heard Lilliana scream, and tried to get out of the Furie's grip, but the talons just dug deeper into my skin. I felt the area around me become even colder then it was and I felt as if the ground beneath me had just dropped. The wind seemed to pick up but, the grip on my arms stayed the same. Within what seemed like a minute the wind stopped, and I felt warmth wrap around me. The familiar tingle of the skin from the conversion of cold to warm greeted me. I felt the cold, hard talons let go of me and slip off the rag. The sigh before me was something that made me angrier then I had ever been in my life. It was Hades, sitting on his throne all 'Godly-like'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I was dropped onto the ground, but I landed in a crouch, and took of my own blind fold. I could feel my anger bubbling up inside of me. "You!" I shouted, stalking towards Hades, and all his 'godness' on his thrown, but I walked backwards as soon as two hellhounds appeared. "You are the worst grandparent a girl could have! You know that, Mister?" I glared outright at him, "What the Zeus were you thinking? Sending your idiotic servants to try and kill us? And what's will the whole, soul clothes? What kind of horrendous thing do you have to do to get stitched into your gym shorts?" I was going completely off the wall, I was cold, and wanted to go home. This quest was over for me, Hades was giving back Blake's Mom and then we were getting out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 am

I placed a hand on Lilliana's shoulder, shaking my head. I walked over to Hades who was about twelve feet tall. He had a sly grin on his face. "Why in the name of the gods did you steal my Mother?! What did she or I do to you to deserve this?!" I shouted at my uncle. He just chuckled, and shook his head.
"You stupid little demigods. I'm not the Uncle that the prophecy predicted. Why does everybody always consider me the bad guy?" Hades said in a deep straight voice. The truth struck me in the chest like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 am

I stopped, my mouth falling in the ever-so dramatic 'O' position. I felt like my brain would look like that too, completely empty. "Wait..." I muttered, staring up at Hades, "You didn't...?" My sentences kept trailing off as I tried to wrap my mind around the fact that Hades wasn't the bad guy, "You mean...?" I asked, trailing off again and then blurted out, "Oh my gods! You mean POSIDON did this? I'm-I'm..." Kudos to me for not being able to force a complete sentance out, but Hades just looked at me like I was nuts.
"Ah, a daughter of Apollo. Well, you sure live up to your father." He muttered, his voice laced with humor, though I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic.
Staring up at the Lord of the Dead, I moved backwards and felt insanely small as I muttered, "Please excuse our mistake, Mr. Hades. We'll just be going now..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

Hades laughed. "Oh no you don't, my great niece and nephew." He said, making a motion for the Furies to grab us. I turned around, but was to late, the Furies had grabbed Lilliana and then quickly grabbed me before I could make a move. Before the creatures could drag us off, I heard a large door creak, and a woman with tan skin came in, eying Hades. I heard her whispering things to Hades. I made an assumption that she was Persephone.
"Take them to the palace where both will be able to rest before heading to my wonderful brother's place under the blasted water." Hades commanded, looking straight at Lilliana and I.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 am

I was captured, and the dragged to some insane room with weirdly plush beds for a guy that liked death. Blake and I stared at each other before Hades wife, Persephore came in. She was tan, and what I expected the goddess of Springtime to look like. As she smiled to us, with a wave of her hand a table with lavish fruit appeared. I leapt up, starving and grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on, a ripe and plump pomegranite. Biting into it, I chewed and then swallowed, loving how sweet it tasted. Then it hit me like a ten ton wrecking ball. I dropped the fruit and turned to the goddess, who was smirking and shaking her head. "No," Was all I could manage out, it had been a trick. I was stuck in the Underworld forever, history truely did repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 am

"LILLIA-" I had only managed to get half of my 'food-stopping' sentence out before she had swallowed the food. I cursed under my breath and, walked over to her, Persephone had a sly little grin on her face. I was tempted to pull my sword out and attack her, but I decided not to, Hades wouldn't be very pleased. "Please tell me that you have some way to free her from your stupid food spell?" I asked walking up to the Goddess of Spring.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am

I wasn't happy. Actually I was anything but happy. How could I be so stupid! I yelled at myself, Really? It didn't even cross you mind how Persephone got here! You are an Idiot! I ignored my mentally insane self and stalked up to the goddess, "If you don't release this spell, then I will slice you open and watch Ichor pour out of you." I glared outright at her, no one could ever say I didn't have guts, I had just insulted Hades, and now it was his wife's turn. "I'm giving you three seconds to answer... Three... Two..." I counted down, my jaw taut and my dagger ready at my side.
"Alright!" Persephone stated moving backwards, "Hades told me too! I had no choice! He was angry with you, please, don't hurt me! I have a way to get you out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 am

(This is ironic, I'm drinking pomegranate flavored soda. xD)

"Hades has some issues." I said venomously, as I examined the goth-like room. I looked across at Persephone and nodded. "Yeah, right. I'm not that stupid." I said, sitting down against the wall. I watched as Lilliana calm down slightly once Persephone had rapidly explained to her that Hades had been the one to try to get Lilliana to eat the fruit. Stupid food curses always ruin your day.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:43 am

(xD)

I stepped forward, brandishing my dagger, "Well? Out with it, Fruity."
Persephone looked insulted but explained, "I have pearls, that will get you out of the Underworld safely, they are the only way to get out of the palace alive, no strings attached except you can only use them once." She turned to Blake, batting her eyelashes, "I'm sorry about your mother, Blake. Hades knew that you would come here to look for her first."
I moved forward again, directing her attention back to me, "Give me the pearls, Woman. Or I'll slit your throat."
"Do not tempt me to harm you further, Lilliana Marie Blaze. Apollo wouldn't forgive me, but I can and will keep you here prisoner for the rest of your life." The goddess replied, her voice icy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 am

I shook my head. "Can you give them to us? Or do I have to go across this country searching for every single one in a horrid scavenger hunt?" I asked, stepping up next to Lilliana. "You can either make her stay here her whole life, or you can let her go. One of which will make Zeus mad, I'll let you take a guess at which one will." I said threatingly. There were some advantages of being a child of Zeus; You can threaten some of the more dumber gods and goddesses to do what you need.

(I hope you caught my joke about the movie in there. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~   ~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ An Unlikely Pair ~ A PRP for Jake and Becca ~
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next