RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)

Go down 
+5
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 am

"What the heck are yo9u doing, Ara? We gotta get outta here!" I asked, trying to find an escape tunnel or something to- oh wait. We're on a plane. Oh yeah. That would be bad to escape...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

The man pulled me backwards before lauching me into the room, where I managed a duck and roll before slamming right into one of the desks, and efficiently knocking the breath out of myself. Gasping for air, I uncurled myself and rubbed my head, "What are we supposed to do now?" Glancing around the room, I snorted, "'Ten ways to a healthier Shapeshifter?' Are these people joking?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

I got to my paws after being flung into the room with the grace of a walrus. Death by homework. Hey, sounds like a Stephen King, doesn't it? I shifted back to human and studied the books. "The Basics of Antropology," I named one and snatched another from the shelf. "The Weres...insane, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Is that a rheatorical question?" I asked back, flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Arabelle waved her friends over to the section she was studying. "I think I know how these guys get so good at their fi-" she was about to finish, but was cut off by someone entering. The End. Arabelle slipped the book-- luckily paperback-- into her jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

I instictivly turned snake when I heard the man entering through the door. Maybe he wouldn't notice me. False hope. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

'Toni was thrown into the room as the villans entered the room.
She was sick and tired of being thrown here, tossed there...
Her anger boiled and raged inside of her, screaming to get out.
And then-- it happened.
All of the envy and rage inside out her spilled out.
Into a snow-white bear, 7 feet tall.
She stood up above her friends on her back legs.
Two feet from ceiling, two feet from friends' heads.
'Toni roared. This is more like it! Visible and Muscular!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Congratz, Arabelle thought, staring up at the polar bear. "Now can you stop these people who are trying to kill us?" she questioned, a bit angered by her own fear. She turned into a cheetah and bounded behind one of the desks, preparing for the worst, but nothing seemed to happen. The group that had entered looked confused. "We're not here to hurt you," one of them protested, holding her hands up in defense.
Better not.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm

'Toni growled, and stalked up to them.
Her ivory teeth gleamed.
How can we be sure?..!
The polar bear's emerald eyes pierced.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I slithered onto Toni, hoping to get a good angle to strike the capturers if they were to fight.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:33 pm

'Toni kept her teeth barred, but glanced over at Jesse
slithering up onto her shoulder.
She stood up again, appearing more threatening than below.
I swear if you make one more step-
The bear stared at one in the front.
You are all going through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: Well, I was asked to check this rp out, and I think I'm gonna join.

Before I do, though, does somone want to explain to me what is going on right now? Cause' I read the first rp's intro page but by now it's probably pretty expired.
:]
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 am

((No Problem Ms Alley! XD

Anyway, the group had just been kidnapped AGAIN and was thrown on a jet black plane. They WERE at the body of the plane with the seats, but then were moved to another place with desks and edumicational books *shudder*. Toni got her third form and the guys appearently aren't gonna hurt us but we aren't sure.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Liv shifted into her black panther form, seriously wishing she had something else that wasn't so showy. Baring her teeth at the humans, she narrowed her eyes and wondered idly if anyone could shapeshift into a horse yet. That would be pretty useful, but then again so would having something you could fly in.

(I'm going to check the front page, but just so everyone knows. I've dibbed a Black mare An Arabian Horse, and a bat.)

(EDIT I HAVE CLAIMED UP ABOVE ^^ xD)

Last edited by Write a Book (Becca) on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC: So from what I gather, we're 13 year olds that turn into a specific animal, and get kidnapped. A lot. :]

I M I N! baha.
Just let me figure out my character and animal.
-
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Zoey, sick and tired of shifting, decided to wait and see what these new people wanted before wasting her energy. She could shift pretty fast if she needed to, so why rush?
"So what do you want?" She challenged the newcomers. "Because if you're here to read us a story, you'll have to find something a bit more interesting." Zoey dropped the book she had been examining at the end of her sentance, hoping to add emphasis to her words.

((I'm reserving a Clydesdale as my next form, whenever that happens. Just FYI. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm

((Oo, pretty. XD))

I stayed on Toni's bear form, still not trusting the people. I mean, you wouldn't either if you were kidnapped twice while your parents are freaking out in Colorado while the last place you remember going to was in Georgia. But I digress.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm

((Come to think of it, horses would be fun...))

I slid the paperback I was holding back in the bookcase and faced the new people, arms crossed over my chest defiantly. I didn't say anything, but I sure cut an intimidating firgure, just standing and staring.
(Hey, a guy can dream, right?)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC:
Robin Asher is a willowy pale girl with thin chocolate brown hair that reaches a few inches past her shoulder. Soft bangs veer to the left above her light grey eyes, under which a sprinkling of freckles sit. Her build is atheletic and she carries herself with pride, grace and confidence, much like the animal form she turns into- a Gemsbok Oryx.
-
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

[Alley, this is a PRP, but I guess you can still join. Could you change your animal to something more... pronounceable though?]

Arabelle approached those who had entered, looking them over carefully. They didn't appear to be dangerous opponents. But then again, neither do we. "Why did you drag us here?" she demanded, narrowing her blue eyes to show that she was just that close to turning into an animal form and attacking.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC: I was invited? Hmm. Apparently not. It's fine, if it's private it's private, I'll delete my form.
And by the way, that was just the scientific name. Its just called a Gemsbok. Not too hard, eh? =]
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 Star3 Nonono! Alley still join! Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 Star3
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 pm

((Yeah she's a trustworthy member...unless the new part locked the others all out for life? *re-reads title*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 pm

'Toni was growing angrier.
Hmmm.....what should i pick.....ah!
She smiled, and circled the figures over and over again.

Xaiver Rae is a 14 year old 8th Grader who just happened to be captured, thrown in the luggage compartment of a black jet, and an outcast.
His dark, chocolate brown hair makes him seem taller, but he's only 5'6.
He has golden skin, and a pale white scar running around the middle of his hand. You can see little spikes coming off of the main part, he says it was from barbed wire.
Daily attire is a North Face hat with alpine green stripes on a white base, bleached jeans and a long sleeve, solid color.
He can transform into a rare, white elk with grey dapples all over it's shoulders, short horns the color of his hair, and charcoal legs,
Along with a golden rattlesnake, and a great snowy owl. He has one emerald green eye, and one strange, pale blue eye.
Did I mention he spoke French??
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I grew a bit tense, not used to the swaying of 'Toni as she circled the "peace makers." "Could you, like slow down a bit?" I asked telepathically, like there was any other way.

((We can make new people anytime we want, right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)   Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: Land of the Midnight Sun (A PRP for those listed)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next