RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm

♪ Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise ♪

You guys know the plot, and I'm too lazy to write it out. Heh.
As far as rules go... we won't follow them. You can have as many characters as ya want!
The RP starts out on the first day of the "special's" new home (you guys can decide if that means school or not), alright?

-CHARACTERS-

"specials"
"normals"

Sophia Suedelle (Jet)
Falco Valdori (Jet)
Audrey Rose (Vix)
Kiley Norris (Vix)
Aaron Sticatte (Vix)
Kalie Parker (Branch)
Casey Bonds (Branch)

To start enjoy this *fabulous* PRP just write a bit about your character, mostly description. Seriously, leave the personality out, that will probably be changed.

JET'S

-Sophia Suedelle-
Sophia Suedelle is a slender, olive-skinned fourteen year old. Her hair seems to be made of pure gold and looks as though it has been curled profesionally, though that is its natural style; it reaches to just below her shoulders. She has large, gray eyes which completely contrast against her skin tone. Along with this Sophia wears flowing, stylish tops and somehow makes it work with a regular pair of jeans and converse. She has incredible stamina and agility for someone her age and can run for long periods of time without tiring out. She also has somewhat of an 'icy touch' which makes her skin feel cool.

-Falco Valdori-
Falco Valdori has a very uncommon appearance with his slightly long, golden brown hair and the same color eyes. He actually has very tan skin which goes along nicely with these traits. Unlike most of his peers Falco has actually managed to keep himself in good shape, which is probably credited to his mom being a doctor. He loves wearing 'novelty' tees that no one else seems to own, usually paired with jeans or basketball shorts. As far as friends go he has a large circle of them but usually remains solitary, only speaking up when someone talks to him first. He excels in language arts, science, and social studies but ultimately struggles with math. Along with this Falco plays hockey in all his free time, even though he is good in almost every sport.
He is thirteen years old, but will be turning fourteen soon.

VIX'S

-Audrey Rose-
Audrey Rose is a aglie (Age?) year old. She has slightly pale skin and noticable freckles all over her skin. Her jet black hair stands out. It's long and glosy looking- but not very well combed because of Audreys natural curls. She has brilliant cat like green eyes and is more like a cat than a human, being sly and sneaky. Her favorite outfits are tight light jeans and a tee with sneakers. Her specialty is flexibilaty(sp), making her able to stretch beyond belief. xD

-Kiley Norris-
Kiley Norris is an average weight and height (Age) year old. Her skin is tannish pale too. Her short, combed blonde hair frames her face neatly. She has shimmery brown eyes and a tight-lipped smile. She wants to fit in with the 'popular' group at school and gossips a lot, but can be good at keeping secrets at the same time. She tries to wear the latest fashions, but sometimes fails dearly.

-Aaron Sticatte-
Aaron Sticatte is an athletic (age. xD) boy. He has messy brown hair that looks cool on him and only him though. His bright blue eyes shine agaist his pale skin. He does have light blonde highlights in hair hair, but can't be seen often. He always wants the best of himself though and loves to mix his personality around, and to be unpredictable. His specialty is speed, making him faster than others.

BRANCH'S

-Kalie Parker-
Kalie Parker is your average thirteen year old girl, well, if you ignore the fact she is super intelligent and knows practically every answer to every question. If you were to give the award for the smartest kid alive, it would be her. Her skin is pale ivory, with no hint of freckles or any blemishes. Her hair is black and choppy, and reaches a little past her shoulders. She's average height for her age, as well as weight. She usually wears her favorite black and gray striped shirt with her black skinny jeans and, you guessed it, BLACK converse.

-Casey Bonds-
Casey Bonds is your average thirteen year old boy, despite the fact.. Well he's just plain normal. He has pale skin with the FAINTEST hint of color in them. His cheeks are practically always red and bright from laughing. He has golden freckles across the bridge of his nose. He has green-blue eyes, and is very popular. His favorite outfit is a orange t-shirt with a gray and black hoodie over it, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers.

Last edited by Vєga on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add the charries.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Audrey Rose is a aglie (Age?) year old. She has slightly pale skin and noticable freckles all over her skin. Her
jet black hair stands out. It's long and glosy looking- but not very well combed because of Audreys natural
curls. She has brilliant cat like green eyes and is more like a cat than a human, being sly and sneaky. Her
favorite outfits are tight light jeans and a tee with sneakers. Her specialty is flexibilaty(sp), making her able to
stretch beyond belief. xD

Kiley Norris is an average weight and height (Age) year old. Her skin is tannish pale too. Her short, combed
blonde hair frames her face neatly. She has shimmery brown eyes and a tight-lipped smile. She wants to fit in
with the 'popular' group at school and gossips a lot, but can be good at keeping secrets at the same time. She
tries to wear the latest fashions, but sometimes fails dearly.

Aaron Sticatte is an athletic (age. xD) boy. He has messy brown hair that looks cool on him and only him though. His bright
blue eyes shine agaist his pale skin. He does have light blonde highlights in hair hair, but can't be seen often. He always wants
the best of himself though and loves to mix his personality around, and to be unpredictable. His specialty is speed, making him faster
than others.

( ♚ ) a soulmate ;; a soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever .

Last edited by North Star on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a charrie!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 am

[K, I shall add my charries now.
And they're all specials except for Kiley, right?
AND THE AGE! Oh shoot... how about... 12-14?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 am

[Aw, I feel left out and mysterious with my question marks under my name. Lol.]

Kalie Parker is your average thirteen year old girl, well, if you ignore the fact she is super intelligent and knows practically every answer to every question.
If you were to give the award for the smartest kid alive, it would be her. Her skin is pale ivory, with no hint of freckles or any blemishes.
Her hair is black and choppy, and reaches a little past her shoulders. She's average height for her age, as well as weight.
She usually wears her favorite black and gray striped shirt with her black skinny jeans and, you guessed it, BLACK converse.

Casey Bonds is your average thirteen year old boy, despite the fact.. Well he's just plain normal.
He has pale skin with the FAINTEST hint of color in them. His cheeks are practically always red and bright from laughing.
He has golden freckles across the bridge of his nose. He has green-blue eyes, and is very popular.
His favorite outfit is a orange t-shirt with a gray and black hoodie over it, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers.

[Whoo, Vixxy, remember Casey? The reason I know what he looks like so well is.. Uhm.. I sound like a stalker now, don't I?]

I'll trade this but not my Charizard~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 am

[I added ya! But I ought'a go to bed... g'night!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

[Cool! I call not starting. x3]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

[I'll start.]

Sophia gazed at the faces as she walked through the hall, studying her future classmates. They all gave her a weird look, but she saw no reason to care. According to her schedule she had a class called 'Physical Education.'
Whatever that meant.
After asking for directions from a nearby teacher she headed to a room called a Gym, which consisted of wooden floors and several basketball hoops stuck to the hideously painted walls. The school's colors were green and purple. The combination was okay, but they way they used it was the exact opposite. She dropped her backpack near the bleachers and took a seat in front of the projected images on the wall. Apparently they were going to watch a slideshow about the class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Audrey slipped into the the school and glanced at her scedule. Physical Education, or what the others called it, P.E. She hurried off to a big room that supposadly
was the room for this P.E. She sighed, according to teh name it was Physical, which she was good at.
Audrey threw her stuff in a corner and sat uncomterably on the bleachers. It smelled like sweat and polished floors. She wrinkled her noise in disgust, glaring at the wall where images
formed a slideshow. She had sat by a girl with golden blonde hair and looked just as disapproved as she is. Audrey couldn't help but half-smile to herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Physical Education. According to Kalie’s schedule, that was the class she had next.
Question was, what in the world was that?
And Kalie had no idea where to go in this school, so she drifted over to the nearest teacher. Finally, she was pointed in the right direction.
As she walked in, she noticed two somebodies just sitting down in front of a projector. Kalie sat down near them, they looked about just as confused as her, she stared up at the slideshow about to start about the class.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 pm

She watched as a few other kids drifted in. They all appeared to be tired, but why? A few of them were talking too loudly for comfort, about stupid things too.
Suddenly the teacher entered, and he glared at the class.
"Do you not see what the screen says?" he said, nearly yelling. No reply. "Well," the teacher continued, "It says that you are to remain quiet!" The entire class did just that. He seemed to be calming down when surprisingly a cell phone went off to a ringtone sounding similar to a deep-voiced person talking really fast against a catchy background beat. The teacher looked like he was about to explode.
"That's IT," he screeched. "Run around the track twice!"
There was a groan from everyone else, but Sophia didn't see a problem with that. She heard a kid mutter, "But were not even in our P.E. clothes," obviously too afraid to say it any louder. The teacher pointed strictly to the door leading outside. This wasn't an option. It was a demand.
"What a stressed, lonely man," Sophia murmured mischieviously, seeing right through his 'tough' attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Audrey nodded swiftly at the girl she was sitting by. Why bother bringing a phone into a P.E
class with a guy like this as a teacher. She shook her head, disgusted. She put a lose strand of hair behind her
ears before returning her eyes to the screen. She could still hear the low snickers of teh other students, and she
turned around fiercly to glare at them. One boy stuck grinned, more of a smirk, back at Audrey.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Kalie nodded her fierce agreement.
"Psh, yeah." Kalie muttered under her breath. Why even bring a cell phone if you were just
gonna have it taken away? There was no point that Kalie could see, and she was smart.
She glared at the kids who snickered, rolling her eyes. "Immature, much?" Kalie snapped.
She turned back around, and noticed somebody across the room. One of the stupid populars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Aaron was one of the kids who was snickering and teh boy who had smirked at teh girl infront of him. He grinned at some of his new friends.
They were as immature as he was, and even if he wasn't the same they didn't know that. Suckers. He thought jokingly. They don't know me.
He thought to himself again, debating if he should be relived your sad.

Audrey saw where one of the girls she was also by stared at the kids across the room.
She glared to. He seemed so confident about himself. She shuddered and flexed her fingers. This always calmed her d
own during her bad moods, and this was one of those times.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Sophia snorted and struted to the door, pulling it open and nearly ripping the handle off. She had forgotten that things here weren't as durable. In matter of moments she was up the field, still amused by the stupidity of this other kind.
Falco glared at the kid whose phone went off. He was his friend, but still. It was bad enough having Mr. Malvado as a P.E. teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Casey rolled his eyes at Audrey and Kalie's expressions. They were weird, he could just tell. She was a freaky.. Freak. He nodded to himself, and watched their little friend, or whatever, strut outside. He cocked his head.
Kalie followed Sophia, raising her eyebrows as she nearly ripped the handle off. That would've happened for her, because here things were less durable. But her? She was normal.. Wasn't she?
Casey cocked his head, watching the two girls leave. The third was bound to, so he waited. He would follow them once the third, and angriest looking girl, left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Audrey gave the popular boy a cold, hard glared before jogging after the other two. She smiled slightly at the ripped handle and once ouside, caudn't help but cartwheel. She had the antisapation to do weird things every now and then. Sometimes it bothered her, sometimes it didn't.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Falco jogged to the track, still sore from the cruel hockey practice. He impatiently waited for the teacher to reach the field and force them to run until they were sick. Psh.
Child Abuse.
Sophia glanced at the two girls that were apparently on her side as they approached the track. "Pretty crazy, huh?" she said, flashing a stunning smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 pm

When Audrey landed, she cast a quick grin at the girl that had spoke. "Yeah." She said politly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 pm

"He has some kind of control mental disorder." Kalie muttered under her breath.
And she was dead serious, too. She looked over her shoulder, and saw the popular boy approaching.
"Jerk," Kalie coughed fakely. "I mean jock alert."

Casey walked up, done gaping at the broken door handle.
He was still wondering how they could've done that without any sports.. Even HE couldn't do that!
He flashed a smile at the trio.
"Hi girls."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Audrey growled under her breath, fighting to control the urge to kill him. She flexed her fingers again. "Ugh." She muttered. "Just what I need today, I stalker." She groaned, flashing the girl who had just warned them about this guy a grin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"Uh... hi," Sophia muttered, casting a glance at him that seemed to be asking 'did you forget your medication today?' The P.E. teacher finally made it up the hill and nearly gave them another lecture about socializing during class.
She snickered. "He must of had a terrible childhood," she murmured, just out of earshot for the teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Casey just rolled his eyes at the P.E teacher. As if he cared about what he said and thought.
He started jogging along the track, going at a slow pace so the girls could keep up.

Kalie stared at him, gaping. "How could somebody be so pigheaded?" Kalie breathed.
Kalie then grinned, and started jogging. She easily surpassed Casey, and grinned.
"Hi there, mister jocky boy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Falco started in the middle of the pack, cringing with each step.

Sophia sprinted past Casey with ease, grinning mischieviously as she did. Her stamina could last forever, he had no chance.

[We can't do too much without Vix... so just short posts.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieran c:
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 pm

[Yeah..]

Casey tried not to gap as they passed him easily. He picked up the pace a little, but they still were almost always a few steps ahead of him. "Great.. Stamina.." He started to pant.

Kalie tried to stifle her grin. The jock boy was obviously deathly confused. He wasn't used to being.. OWNED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jєt
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 pm

It wasn't before long that Sophia finished the laps. The P.E. teacher seemed surprised, as if that wasn't normal. She raised an eyebrow. "Huh...?" she asked, confused if she had overdone it. After all, she wasn't even breathing hard. Maybe next time they could run the Rocky Mountains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]   

Back to top Go down

-Blackbird- [A PRP for Vix, Branch, and yours truly]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next