RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cece

Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters   Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Okay, so we are all dogs, who were used in dog fights. One night there was a fight, the two dogs slammed into the one of the many crates holding up seven dog pins, causing each pin to collapse, letting the seven dogs loose.

Now, I know pitbulls are mainly used as fighting dogs, but in this RP you could be any kind of dog, even a chihuahua.

The dogs make it towards a broken piece of fence and each scramble out, running out into the darkness. They stop in a fairly large open space filled with nothing but small patches of grass and fallen down trees. There, they decide their all gonna be in a pack called the Deep Bite Fighters.

State your place in the pack, Drama is encouraged.

You all know the rules, if you don't too bad.

Mine;
Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters Bj5w8m
Name: Slasher
Place: Leader
Breed: Argentine Dogo
Fighting Since: 2 Years old
Mate: Looking
Personality: Obviously agressive, very protective, can sometimes be controlling, loyal to his pack members, he's angered easily and won't hesitate to snap at any other dog even if its in his pack.
Back to top Go down
http://YourMom.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters   Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Name: Rune
Place: Warrior?
Breed: Argentine Dogo
Fighting Since: 1 year old
Mate: looking
Personality: Kind and caring, yet can get very aggressive. She can hold her temper for a while, but can lose it after a while. But normally kind and protective.

Name: Thunder
Place: warrior
Breed: Pitbull
FightingSince: 2Years
Mate: looking
Personality: Calm and curious but agressive and rough. Very dominaint.
Back to top Go down

Let Loose/ The Deep Bite Fighters
Page 1 of 1