RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 am

I was surprised that he was British and watched as he went and got his bags. When Blake can back, his Aunt talked to him briefly and I heard him reply, "You can save Sapphira's parents a trip and bring her along. She's going to the culture project also."
I smiled at my parent's and went over to my things, double-checking to make sure I had everything. In the middle of checking, my Mother stated, "Stand up SPY, I want to give you a big hug before you leave."
Cringing away, I ducked behind my suitcase and popped up, "Sorry Mum, you know the whole, PDA thing American's get picky about. I'll only be gone fo-Whoa!" My mother had grabbed me and hugged me fiercely from behind my suitcase, causing it fall over to one side and rip even more.
Pulling gingerly away, I shook my head at my Mum and picked my baggage up, "Let's get this show on the road. I want to be back as soon as I leave. I'm bloody well sure of it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

My Aunt quickly finished her breakfast and we were out the door. She managed to fit both of our pieces of luggage in the back. I let Sapphira have the front. So I wouldn't be involved in any small talk. I leaned my head against the cold window as the car drove out of the driveway. "I'm tempted to start speaking random Italian to the President." I whispered to Sapphira, trying to bring up a discussion or something so I wouldn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 am

After getting into the car, we were off to the Conference. Only on the road for a couple of minutes, I feel breath on my ear and then Blake whisper, "I'm tempted to start speaking random Italian to the President."
I tried to muffle my uncontrollable laughter in the car, as not to startle Blake's Aunt. After I had calmed down, I whispered back, "I'm going to see if I can recreate a James Bond movie and swipe in a saw the bloody lot of them from unseen doom. What will you do if he knows Italian? Isn't he supposed to be one of the largest and most powerful world leaders?" I smirked at Blake from the side, Not so smart now, are you Blake? I thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

I leaned back in my chair and smirked. "I doubt he even knows how to speak spanish. He's not the smartest bloke in this country either." I stated, thinking about how if me and Sapphira didn't claw at eachother's throats, the confrence wouldn't be as bad. (Imphasis on as) I stared out the window at the passing countryside. Rows and rows of trees... that kept going... and going. Immeadiately the tree's just dropped off and we were in the outskirts of New York City.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 pm

I grinned at the trees and watched as they dissapeared into large skeletons of never-finished buildings. We drove for a few more minutes before hitting a bit of traffic, where Blake's Aunt turned off of the main road and took a back route towards a tall building in the center of everything. Time's Square, I thought lightly, remembering seeing on a New Year's one time. We pulled up to a hotel and parked before taking our bags and walking inside, where kids and teens of every ethnicity were meandering around with people who actually spoke their language, or even English.
I saw a group of Africans speaking Swahili fluently with a woman who looked like she was in her twentys. Not far away, Asians, some dressed like they were going to a funeral, and then some who looked like an Anime character talked so quickly, I couldn't tell if it was English or something else. Blake's Aunt led us to the front desk and checked the rooms, Mine was 310, that was all I caught, and something about a roommate. "Man, We've got roommates, Mate." I muttered to Blake, before realizing, I had called him 'mate'.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I frowned, realizing that we actually had roommates. This was worse then I thought, even more so then before. I at the least thought we'd all get our own rooms. "Oh great, a new Sapphira, Crocodile Hunter version. Annnnd a roommate from another country." I muttered sarcastically and took my room key. It read 314, Floor 3. I muttered the number. A little to loudly. I looked at the person next to me. He was glaring at me. I was pretty sure I was from Sweden or Norway or something. He had blond hair, and deep blue eyes. I managed to take a look at his room card, and of course it read 314, Floor 3. Exactly like mine. "Please help me." I stated looking back at my Aunt and Sapphira. "I'm afraid he's going to eat me." I said jokingly in a whisper. I turned back around to see if the kid was still there. Sure enough. He was. Scary kid turned around and looked at his parent. He then started speaking rapid Norwegian. "Oh no. Not a nutter." I groaned and looked back at my fellow confrencee (Sapphira) for a last glance before saying goodbye to both my Aunt and her. I started my trek up to my room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm

I chuckled as I watched Blake sulk off to the elevator, followed by the nutter Swedish boy. Saying a quick thank you to Blake's aunt, I hurried over to the same elevator so he wouldn't have to have an awkward introduction with his roommate quite yet. The doors dinged open right as I arrived, and I slid inside right before the Norweigan boy shut them again.
"Hello," I greeted cheerfully to the boy, seeing if he was a snob, or if he was actually going to talk, whether in Norweigan or not. Suddenly, he started making obsene jestures with his hand and shouting in Norweigan at me. "Whoa! Who got your knickers in a bunch?" I asked, offended and amused at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

I stared at the boy. He wasn't exactly the nicest 'northerner' that I'd met. "Whoa. Dude calm down. She just said 'Hi'. You know?" I waved. "Hola, ellohay, Helloish?" I said saying random things that sounded like hello in a stupid attempt at 'connecting' The guy muttered something under his breath that I only just caught; "Hva i all verden er galt med deg?". I soon figured out what it meant. 'What in the world is wrong with you?' or so the Translator person said.
"I don't think he said anything respectful." I said to Sapphira ignoring the freaky Norwegian kid.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 pm

"I wish I knew Norweigan, I'd dish it right back out on a gold platter." I muttered glaring at the kid from the side, "You going to be alright with the mental patient? Or am I going to have to convince someone to change your roommate? I'm sure mine is even worse." The elevator doors dinged again, and the kid ran out of them as fast as possible, towards their room, "You better get going, he might prevent you from getting into your bunk." I muttered laughing at Blake, as I went to find my room.
310 was two doors down from Nor and Blake's room, and I took out the key card and swiped it quickly before pushing open the door.
It was pink.
Fluffy, pink, and more fluff.
There was a girl with blonde hair piled high on her head with curls falling down in random places. Her back was some high end fashion junk and was sitting on my bed. Raising my eyebrows, I looked at the chick and muttered, "French?"
"Oui," She replied quickly, "You speak?"
"No, Good ol' English is what I go for," I muttered, placing my bag on my bed and then throwing her's on her own.
She leapt up from trying to perfect her flawless skin and glared at me, "What was 'hat for?"
"It's 'that' sweet cheeks, and That is my bed. Therefore, your stuff stays off." I unzipped my bag and grabbed a sweatshirt before pulling it over my head and glaring at the girl, "Listen, we don't have to know each other, just don't act like a prude, and I won't act like you're a blonde bimbo."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 am

I unlocked my room with the keycard and walked into the dark room. The norway kid looked at me and started talking in random norwegian. I just ignored him, and walked over to the bottom bunk. I set my bag down in front of it and sat down. I pulled out my cellphone and tried to get some sort of reception. 1 bar. I sighed and layed down. I actually couldn't wait to listen to the President talk.

(Smallest post ever.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:28 am

Time flew until a leader knocked on our door. I was reading, Frenchie was putting on make-up and changing clothes every five seconds. Rolling off of the bed, I didn't even bother saying that I would get it, because she didn't even acknowledge my presence anymore.
Apon opening the door, a girl about twenty smiled at me, "Hi, I'm Steph, and I'll take you two down to the conference room. You're going to here the President speak tonight, and tomorrow, we'll have a going away concert with a few bands."
"Alright," I muttered pulling my hair back into a ponytail, "Do I have to dress up like Frenchie?" I asked pointing a finger in her direction.
Steph laughed, "It would be nice."
I nodded and turned to see my roomate standing behind me, "I'll wait in the 'allway."
Closing the door behind me, I went over to my suitcase and grabbed the nicest thing I had brought, my favorite (and only) dress.
On the top it was a black tank, that came down to a blue ruffled skirt, the blue matched the color I had in my hair, so I didn't look half bad in it, plus it wasn't one that you would go to some big fancy dinner in, neither one you would go, say clubbing in. I slipped on my black high-top converse and grabbed my jacket, (just plain black leather). Stuffing my cell into it, and some American money and pounds, I exited my room.
Steph smiled at me sweetly and Frenchie stuck up her nose, "We'll have to wait here until the others get their kids, one Leader to each room." Steph shook her head idly, "Maybe you should let your hair down, Uh..."
"Payton," I answered automatically, "My name's Sapphira Payton Yule."
"Right, I think it'd look better."
I shook my head at her and rolled my eyes but let my hair out of the messy ponytail and combed my hands through it, making it look actually presentable.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 pm

A knock came at our door, and the norwegian kid was walking to the door. I lightly shoved him out of the way. "Let me take this." I said and opened the door as NK (Norwegian Kid) gave me the stink eye. A college student stood in front of me. His hair was greasy and black. His face was 90% pimples and when he spoke I nearly fell over and died he stunk so much. "Hi." He said awkwardly. "I'm supposed to take you guys down to the confrence." He said in a harsh voice. I just nodded trying not to breath. NK was covering his nose. I made a motion for him to follow us. We collected with Sapphira (who I went and stood next to) and her roommate who was apparently french. "Try not to breath. That french girl's perfume and the guy's smell is horrid." I whispered to Sapphira.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:12 pm

I laughed at Blake and shook my head, "You should see my room. It looks like a life size doll room." I shuttered and looked at him square in the eye, "It's pink, Blake... PINK." Hissing, I walked into the elevator and pressed against the side, as far away as possible from Nor and Frenchie. "Do you even know your roomate's name?" I asked Blake quietly, while the doors closed and went down to the first floor, before dinging again and letting us back out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 pm

I laughed. "You really think I would know his name? Whenever I try to open the blinds. He pretty much yells at me. Our room is nearly dark, and it smells like mold." I said shaking my mead while smirking. "You atleast have someone who can speak a bit of english. I'm stuck with Mr. Norway here. Who just cusses and rapidly yells in Norwegian." I said looking over at my creepy roommate. I kept noticing the French girl kept looking back at me. Soon, we were at the main part of the confrence.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 pm

I chuckled at his expression, "Mold, yummy, that's as nice as the fifty American dollar water, that Frenchie spritzed everywhere." Shaking my head, I left the elevator after our psycopathic roomate's so we wouldn't be in their way. When we go to the conference room, the leader's motioned for us to sit anywhere, so I sat in the front (what? I can be an overachiver if I want to). There were so many others in the room, I couldn't tell where kids ended and press started. Looking up at the stage, I noticed one bodyguard stationed at the left side, looking out of the crowd like nothing cool ever happened to him.
I happened to glance over at my side to see Nor and Frenchie both sitting together like nothing out of the ordinary was happening, but Nor's jacket looked a little big on him, and I promise Frenchie looked much older than I thought would be attending here.

(Just so you know, I have a plan, it envolves a gun, Nor, Frenchie, and tackling the President. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 am

I sat down next to Sapphira, NK and French Lady were a few seats away from us. Sapphira was looking at them weirdly. I leaned over to ask her what the matter was, when there was an immediate chorus of clapping. I looked up and saw a tall, middle aged man, with graying brown hair. I quickly realized that it was the President of the United States. He was wearing a dark gray suit with a tie that resembled all the flags of the world. Very fitting... I thought as he started to speak. It began with an introduction, and then he started to talk about how we're all good people inside, and that we're all related in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 am

I wasn't paying attention to the President, I was watching as Nor, slid his hand into his jacket. Frenchie stood up, acting like she was going to the loo. Nor Leapt up and pulled out a gun before shouting in a thick accent, "Put your hands up! Everyone down!"
Leaping up, I grabbing Blake and shouted, "Tackle Nor! I'll get the Pres!" Using my chair for leverage, I jumped up onto the stage and grabbed the President, bringing him successfully down behind his podium. In the process I slide out from behind it and underneith the Guard making sure the President was safe. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I ran along the stage, following Frenchie, who had now pulled out another gun. Taking another leap, I landed behind her and started trying to pull the gun out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 am

I hesitated for a quick moment and tackled Nor. He struggled, punching and kicking. I managed to get a couple of bloody wounds. I punched him straight in the middle of the head as hard as I could. I heard a crack and blood gushed from his nose. I kneed him in the gut and then punched him harder in the face then before. I heard an even louder crack. He gasped. I managed to make a few words out of it. "Novak... will live on." He had whispered. His eyes closed. No breath. I had just killed a guy. I bit my lip and hesitated. I grabbed the gun from his hand and pointed it directly at the French girl who Sapphira was fighting with. Adrenaline was coursing through my body. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have killed the guy or threatened to kill the girl. "Give the gun to her." I said to French lady "or, I'll- I'll shoot." Even with the adrenaline, I had problems threating to kill a person. Purposefully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 am

I managed to get Frenchie down on the ground before we flipped over and she bloodied up my mouth. Kneeing her in the stomach, I flipped us back over and struggled until we both managed to get back up. With her black eye, and my bleeding mouth, I heard Blake say something behind me and Frenchie laugh before she pointed her gun at him. Tackling her again with all my strength, I felt the bullet graze my socket in my shoulder before wrenching it out of her hand and putting three through her skull.
Horrified, I dropped the gun and held my arm, realizing that my leg was numb and I felt lifeless. Turning, I looked at Blake and muttered, "Bloody Heck, do you realize what we just did Mate?" All around people looked at the bodies horrified that they would pop up from the ground again. Pain shot through my shoulder and I grimaced and held in a moan while blood tried to seep through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 am

I heard her say something, but I was paying more attention to the wound on her shoulder. What was weird was, even though I only had known her for a day, and more then half the time we were frustrated with each other. But, she was the only one I really cared for at that moment. I rushed over next to her. I looked at her softly. Once I realized it was a bullet wound. I looked over at the president, who was looking at us as if we had just saved his life. Which we had. "Can someone stop friggin' staring and get a bloody doctor?!" I asked loudly. Everyone seemed to snap out of the trance. Some people started yelling. While others were actually being helpful.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 am

I shrugged Blake away with my good shoulder and rolled my eyes at him, "Take care of yourself. I'm fine." A group of leader's rush over and made me sit on the stage, while the President himself walked over to Blake and I. He looked like he actually was thankful for something. Blake sat beside me, as I watched a doctor come into the conference room, and the kids get filed out. "Man, we seriously need to think before we act." I muttered to Blake before one of the leader's tried to move my arm. Flinching backwards I shouted, "Oy! It's bloody and red for a reason! Don't touch!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:46 am

The president actually sat down next to us. Which kinda made me feel really weird. I was covered in another person's blood and this guy was in a clean suit. "I just wanted to thank you both. For what you did..." He said. "I would like you both to come down to D.C. and have a proper award ceremony." He said looking at both me and Sapphira.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 am

I glanced at Blake, while a doctor was trying to wrap up my shoulder without giving me surgery. "Really?" I asked, Looking at the President with concern, "Did I push you down to hard, uh.. Sir?"
He laughed lightly, "No, you didn't, but you both did save my life, that's why I would really like it if you both came."
I rubbed the back of my neck with my uninjured arm and looked at Blake again, "What do you say Blake? We're going to be on the telly anyway." I half-way shrugged at the President and muttered quietly to Blake, "I'm only going to do this because I need an excuse to get out of school when we get back. I'll get so many brownie points with my History teacher." I grinned at him at then watched the President walk away, along with the doctors tending to us. Sliding slowly off of the stage, I looked at Blake closely, "Why did you come over to me after Frenchie... died?" Raising an eyebrow, I studied him closely.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 am

I shrugged. "I just thought, that you might need help..." I said lying, I really didn't want to admit that I cared for her as a friend, even though we had only know each other for a day. "I think we should go down to D.C." I said, trying ot change the subject.

(At such a loss for words.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 pm

"Well obviously," I muttered rolling my eyes at him, "You're idiocy amazes me sometimes. For someone so tall, you can say such stupid things." Grinning to let him know it was a joke, I walked towards the door, "You coming? At least there is one good thing coming from this, we don't have roomates anymore. She was about my size, maybe I can steal some of her non-pink clothes." Shrugging, I glanced back at Blake before pushing the elevator button. I heard a click.
"Shoot." I muttered turning to see a mob of newscasters rushing towards us.
"Excuse me Miss! Mister!" One shouted, "How did you do it? Were you a part of it? Have you killed others?"
"Are you dating? Brits are so cute!" Another shouted.
I winced and backed into the open elevator, motioning for Blake to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next