RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Go down 
+7
Mistyy
Otterwhisker
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jєt
Ginger.
kieran c:
Suburbia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 am

THIS IS THE FIRST POST OF 2010!

Kewl, so anyway, I wanted to congratulate all the rpc members that have made it through RPC for 2 YEARS and are still active. props to you!

ANYWAY, I really pumped, and we have this family tradition where the people that are still awake (a.k.a. me and dad) get some pans and spoons and bang em like dynamite!

SO, what do you do after the ball goes down?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 am

Aw. It's not 2010 here yet. o.o Celebraters of 2010 right now are luckiful. xDD I don't really have a tradition, I usually go to my Aunt's for New Year's but not this time. Dunno what we're doing.. =D
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am

10 MORE MINUTES 'TILL 2010 HERE!

:D

HAPPEH NEW YEAR!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 am

2 more.. Hours. xDD Heh, so anti-climatic. EVEN IF IT'S NOT HERE YETT..
HAPPYYY NEW YEARRR!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 am

Yahoo! It's 1am and I'm still awake! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am

Happy New Year to everyone! I would've been here but my dad put a parental block on the new computer that keeps me from being on more than one hour at a time, from 12-1 for lunch, from 5-6 for dinner, and from 9pm-9am for sleep and breakfast. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 pm

After the ball drops my family and I GO TO SLEEP :D

I got an iTouch yesterday so I was all happy. I got these gift cards and returns for best buy so I didn't have to actually pay too much at all :P
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 pm

An iTouch? COOL!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I was at a party last night...
No, not a crazy druggie drinking party, Socky *can read Socks' mind :)* Those are for my brother T.T

MY party was full of all my CHRISTIAN friends! *huzzaaaah* Yes, my Youth Group parties... Because we're cool like that ;)
So yah, we went to one of the senior kids family's resort and used the two main cabins(one for main area&guys and one for girls) and we pretty much just stayed up all night :3 I stayed up until like five, than slept for tw hours, than I just got home like two hours ago! TIREDNESS HAS NOT COME YET AND I'VE ONLY SLEPT TWO HOUR IN THE PAST TWENTY SEVEN HOURS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D *insert crazy smiley*

Anywhoo... That's kind of my tradition, I hang ot with all the youth of my church, a few of the kids who have a REALLY good band play for us, we do a praise and worship, than we just hang out until eleven in the morning :P

This bis really long... BYE!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm

After the ball drops I go watch the strange people on my street in the middle of the city set their fireworks off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Happy 2010! =D
Well, what I did was watch the ball drop, and then went to bed and listen to the fireworks be set off in the neighborhood next to mine, since the stupid people in my condo complex won't let us have fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Whyyy, hello there twenty ten =DDD

I watched the ball drop for the first time ever in my life. And I've been on this planet for a decade and a half and I've never seen the ball drop. WHATT.

Needless to say my life is now complete. xD
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Haha. I always watch the ball drop ever single year. (I'm the only one in the family who actuley stays up to watch it.) I cooked Cinnamon and sugar cookies (The BIG pre-cut ones by PillsBerry. :P ) without anyone else knowing, so that was good. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Something we do every year on New Years is watch this motocross guy, Travis Pastrana, do some incredible jump over an obstacle. This year he jumped over the Pacific Ocean on to a barge floating in it in a rally car. If he hits the World Record, he lands in the water. O.o
http://sports.espn.go.com/action/redbullnynl/news/story?id=4787184
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeah, we watch that stunt *pokes above post* and then watch the ball drop. I was thinking, it would be soooo awesome if he went off the ramp with only a few seconds left of 11:59 and landed on the other side at 12:00 in 2010. :D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Tha would be amazing! But then we wouldn't see the ball drop... :(

Anyways, hows everyones January 1st? Anything fun? I had to make lobster and stuff for most of my day...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm

That would be cool! My family always gets impatient waiting for him to jump, we're like, "We don't care if he has to be aerodynamically correct! Just get to the jump!"

We made crab last night, but that was it. So far I've been too tired to do much today, since I stayed up way past midnight.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

We haven't really done anything special. XD It's tradition to have ham for dinner, but the place didn't have it. And my mom went to go get her car and its operation cost $900 so looks like any idea of a birthday party is on hold. XD

Last edited by Marvel Socks on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops. Don't you just hate when people use the wrong "its" or "it's"? XD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 pm

That's no fun! My birthday is coming up too, on January 17th (I think that's Stormie's birthday too...) and I don't know what I'm doing yet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm

My best friend always comes over and we say random stuff as the ball drops and then something random when it's the new year. This year...

Before:
We sang our song..."Old McGeorgelucas had a film set". xD

And then:
We said this crazy line from Everybody hates Chris: "If you smell smoke and your brother catches on fire, take your sister and get out of there!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm

xD Lucasfilms made Starwars and IJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HAPPY NEW YEAR! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Page 1 of 1